Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? Afflia11

Partners

Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 0

Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? Empty
PostSubject: Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu?   Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:29 pm

Now, me and Kozai have come to a standoff on this. He says MS and the techniques are more powerful than SS rank jutsu. I think otherwise for numerous reasons. I'd like to hear everyone's suggestions and PROOF from the series and other as to why it is better or it is an S or SS rank jutsu. Now I'm going to wait until I share my argument because I honestly want to see everyone's opinion, partly because Kozai never gave proof of why it's stronger. Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu?   Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:35 pm

2-eye MS S-rank techniques are normally more powerful than SS-ranks.

Case in point: Madara and Itachi

Madara: Could level mountains effortlessly with Susano'o.
Itachi: Forest fire amaterasu.

Both of these are S-rank MS techs (whether 2-eye or not) and were perfectly capable of devastating the landscape, with Madara's susano'o destroying as much if not more terrain as the Rinnegan's Chibaku Tensei. Regardless, for the effort that it's worth in terms of game mechanics (and that fact that the MS counter here is only 100/100), the MS techs are supposed to be that strong.

Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu?   Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:34 pm

Madara: EMS Susano'o = Most powerful

Itachi Amaterasu = Strongest because best with Katon

your simply looking at the tech but not the power behind the user which is where your argument is flawed Kozai. Madara could level anything with his susano'o not because it was a Ms tech, but because of the power he had himself. If Susano'o was indeed that powerful then Itachi and Saskue could do the same damn thing..but they can't. As for Amaterasu, Itachi's was so powerful because of his proficency and talent with Katon in general. Once again not because of the eyes but the power of the user. Ms tech's are ranged from A (being Amaterasu in some cases) to SS ( A fully upgraded Susano'o) in which either one could still be dominated or even beaten by a regular SS ranked jutsu. Therefore i am saying that no Ms tech's are not stronger than SS rank technique's.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu?   Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Well seeing as this stemmed from a dispute over the jutsu that Kou's making.... what's the standardized strength for SS-ranks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu?   Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Mangekyō An S rank Jutsu or SS rank Jutsu?
Page 1 of 1