Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  Afflia11

Partners

.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gajeel Redfox
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Gajeel Redfox

Ninja Fame : 0

.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  Empty
PostSubject: .Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.    .Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:01 am

Gajeel Redfox

Gajeel Redfox:
" I am the Iron Dragon. "

Basic Information:

Name: Gajeel Redfox.
Nickname: The Iron Dragon. | Black Steel. (黒鉄 Kurogane)
Height: Five Foot, Six Inches.
Weight: One Hundred, Forty Eight Pounds.
Clan: -
Bloodline: -
Bijuu: -

Shinobi Information

Village: Unknown...
Element(s): Kōton.
Specialties: Ninjutsu {Expert}, Taijutsu {Master}.

The Shinobi

Physical Description & Clothing/Gear: Gajeel is a tall and muscular young man with long, spiky black hair, which is usually kept slicked back, revealing his forehead. He has red eyes with slitted dark pupils, and has no visible eyebrows. Most of his exposed body is covered in sets of simple, round studs. The most visible studs are on his face, with three of them above each of his eyes (acting as "eyebrows" of sorts), three on each side of his nose, and two on his chin, just below his mouth. His ears are adorned by two sets of five earrings each.

Gajeel stands in at Five Foot, Six Inches and weighs in at One Hundred, Forty Eight Pounds. He's a very muscular and athletic young man which keeps his stamina up. His complexion is fairly clear and is very lacking in blemishes. Gajeel's skin complexion is a light mocha color, very unique. Gajeel has generally great hygiene, so his teeth are pearly, his ears are clean, and his body hair is shaved.

Gajeel's usual outfit consists of a shabby, black, sleeveless tunic with studded edges, a studded belt around his waist, loose, beige pants tucked inside studded black boots, and a pair of studded brown gloves paired with similarly studded wristbands. He also sports a distinctive wing-like ornament, seemingly made of feathers, jutting upwards, over his right shoulder, attached to his tunic by a large stud.

Personality: Gajeel is quite cold and apathetic, not hesitating to injure his own allies if irritated. However, Gajeel is completely and genuinely dedicated and loyal to whatever he does and whomever he's with. He believes himself to be a great musician, regardless of what others think of him, and enjoys showing off his metal grinding, glass cracking, and ear destroying voice. Gajeel lives for the thrill of combat, and is visibly frustrated when faced with circumstances where he is denied the opportunity of fighting a skilled adversary.

Despite his cold personality, he has shown a humorous side of himself. Despite his tough exterior, Gajeel is as emotionally vulnerable as any other person. Gajeel is reserved, though, so he never lets his guard down entirely. Gajeel has a unique way of laughter: "Gi Hi Hi Hi". Gajeel has a strange motion sickness problem; he becomes sick and dizzy in most modes of transportation, except walking. Finally, Gajeel is very hotheaded at time and he does tend to clash with others.

• Women.
  • Men.

Dislikes:
  • Whiny People.
  • Transportation.
  • Unworthy Adversaries.

Background:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gajeel Redfox on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Redfox
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Gajeel Redfox

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: .Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.    .Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 pm

.:| Completion Bump |:.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: .Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.    .Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:23 am

.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  Izunos10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.    .Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.Gajeel Redfox - A Rank Missing Nin.
Page 1 of 1