Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Kankri Vantas {done} Afflia11

Partners

Kankri Vantas {done} Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Kankri Vantas {done}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Kankri Vantas {done} Empty
PostSubject: Kankri Vantas {done}   Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Kankri Vantas

Kankri Vantas:

Basic Information:

Name: Kankri Vantas
Nickname: The Seer Of Blood
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120
Clan: Vantas
Bloodline: Vantas
Biju: None

Shinobi Information

Village: Kumo
Element(s): Lightning, and Fire
Specialties:
~Ninjutsu Expert
~Fuunin Adept
~Medical Ninjutsu Novice

The Shinobi

Physical Description:

Kankri is rather...Skinny he doesn't have much muscle but his body isn't really unfit, he would most likely be known as a light weight in a fight. His Suit is a symbol of his blood he once hated but he is soon to come around a bit more than fearing the absolute hell out of it. His shoes are rather old and his pants are normally up to the top of his stomach kinda awkward but yes that is ho he wears them, this can get a bit annoying to stair at but you learn to live with it, this is only when he decides he wants to take his shirt that covers his annoying style choice up.

Clothing/Gear:

Kankri when out of the normal village wears his Seer Of Blood getup, this include a rather nice top with a cut mark on his chest, this shows he is part of the so called mutants who where born into the name Vantas, Anyways i digress, his shoes are nice and clean before hand, he make sure not to wear anything that might risk triggering someone so he doesn't wear much besides the cloths just described to you sir/madam.

Personality:

Kankri is rather happy most of the times.His mood varies from time to time, all depending on who he is with and if he likes them. Kankri really doesn't like to fight the most contact he would undergo is a hug. Kankri Is a rather... Special child when it comes to angering people.He refers to the angers as triggers and normally steps into the fight to try and break it up. Kankri is normally the last person to root for someone to beat the ever living crap out of the other. This Kankri thinks is a sign of someones weakness falling victim to their own violent ways of smashing someone else. Again you most likely couldn't tell by his jolly mood Kankri is rather dark and depressed, his sadness is something he never wants anyone else to feel the same dark, saddening,hating,burning,rage that dwells inside of him.

Kankri is normally the last to say i hate you. Upon his breaking point of anger he will say he has gone threw multiple accounts of triggers. When Kankri finally snaps his mood changes substantially to the point he swears in every other sentence. He is normally in a pissy mood even after the events. Kankris friends are normally first on his list to protect, no matter the cost. Although Kankri has never felt this emotion called love he still believes that anybody can find someone who actually cares enough for said person to protect them with their souls. Although you may not think it Kankri is always in a depressed mood which contracts from the endless happiness the boils inside of him.

~Breaking up fights
~Having fun
Dislikes:
~Triggers
~Annoying people
~Fighting

Background:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kankri on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: Kankri Vantas {done}   Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:12 pm

Bump for doneness
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kankri Vantas {done}   Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:53 pm

aproved
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: Kankri Vantas {done}   Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Approve*
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Kankri Vantas {done}   Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Ah, hold up

-State what level you are in your Specialties. For example, a novice, adept, expert, ect. Please check look at the Spec Rules to help with this.
-Again, you cannot have a Bijuu AND a clan. Either one or the other.
-Anbu don't get 3 elements, they get 2
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: Kankri Vantas {done}   Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Komi you confuse me, i don't have a canon Op clan, which is the turning point for one part of your argument, I can do without a element, and i will state, But if you could show me the link that states i am not allowed a clan and a Bijuu if you would please.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Kankri Vantas {done}   Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:14 am

4. Jinchuuriki may not start with a clan, bloodline, or KKG. Sorry guys, no OPness for you. (However, you are totally free to steal them after your character it made… >:D)
~Located in the Bijuu rules

Doesn't matter whether it's OP or not. Having a Bijuu is enough, no need for a clan. That doesn't keep you from taking something in the near future though.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: Kankri Vantas {done}   Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:13 am

Ug Yes higher anarchy >.> mumble and grumble >.>
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kankri Vantas {done}   Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:30 am

Looks to me like everything has been edited. Seems okay.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kankri Vantas {done}   Kankri Vantas {done} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kankri Vantas {done}
Page 1 of 1