Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
The clan of the Vantas Afflia11

Partners

The clan of the Vantas Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

The clan of the Vantas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

The clan of the Vantas Empty
PostSubject: The clan of the Vantas   The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Clan Name: Vantas
Appearance:

Spoiler:

How and why it formed:

The Vantas bloodline was created when the sufferer was born, being a rather nice person you would never thing him to be a scary fighter.His skin was a bit gray such as all of the Vantas bloodline must be.His eyes where full of pity and sadness due to the lack of economical balance.The Vantas bloodline strayed from its home world where it was first created, the first appearance was by a troll named The Sufferer, yes our sufferer and that one are completely different.

Anyways I digress, That sufferer was born with mutated blood such as this type, again i digress, But anyways that sufferer had Red Candy blood and he was a outcast because of it, he was kind caring and compassionate.He made friends and his disciple was his matesprite (The equivalent of a wife) Their love for one another transcended from the trolls version of love to one so magical it would never happen again...But not all fairy tails can last forever...

Upon the sufferers middle age he had started a rebellion against the high bloods... and one day he was caught in the battle... His friend a psionic was forced into slavery they turned his give of power into their own tool!The condense the ruler of the high bloods forced the innocent troll into a power chamber and stuck him inside wires that stole away his powers, the final step to this... was she poked out his eyes so he couldn't blast his way out.Actually... The final step was the condense giving her touch of life and making him ive as long as her...

The sufferer was brought to a much more painful punishment, he was brought and cuffed to a cancer looking handcuff (That would soon be his kins sign) If he resisted the cuffs would go to skin burning temperature, something went wrong with it though, whenever the Sufferer would get angry the cuffs would burn, his anger grew and until the cuff shown brighter than his candy red blood.The most cruel punishment of all... was his foster mother, and the disciple where forced to watch as this troll who spoke and did what other low bloods wished of him to do!

The sufferers rage was put to a end with a shot from the executioner, the disciple would have been killed as well if not for the executioners pity that freed her.This was a fate worst than death for she ad lost the only man she would ever love.Some say you only love once... and for the disciple this is true.

The Sufferers mother was sold into slavery by the empresses orders, a women who was with this mutant shouldn't be let far from a leash is what the empresses was thinking i am sure.

Anyways our Sufferer didn't pass like that he birthed a son and thats is this clans first  and most loyal kin.

What it does:

This clans ability is the ability to change his blood color, although useless and unneeded it really isn't up to the kin, his blood will turn Purple when mad,Blue when happy, and Green when he/she is rather happy.

Secondly, this clan can adapt to any blood type such as if he/she has had a different blood injected into them, they may use it and any special jutsu it holds.THIS DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET THE GENKEI KEKKEI!!!!(You can steal one and use it to the full extent though XD)

More information?
I don't take claim for this clan >.> i reedited this a bit from Homestuck, Although the whole explanation was with my own words.
(c)Andrew Hussie

ONLY 5 VANTASES AT A TIME!!!!
1/5 taken
You may not fully master the sharingan you get get Mangeko sharingan at tops unless a character (WHO IS NOT YOU!) gives you their Ems NO FUCKEN RENIGANS FOR ANYONE IN THIS CLAN!!!!! Gl Hf...

ALSO Because people may call this op saying you can switch kkgs, These clanners can fuse kkgs BUT they better fluffing wait 2 post per switch... OR else they lose complete sight with their kkg!!!

Two more things,
1) Only one Vantas per household!
2)Only 5 KKGs per character you can lose one and get another though you may not have more than 5.

Requirements:
you must be given the Vantas blood willingly.

Last edited by Kankri on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: The clan of the Vantas   The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:51 pm

I see. So this clan allows you to control KKG better once you have the blood injected into you?
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

PostSubject: Re: The clan of the Vantas   The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:53 pm

Yes, now that i over viewed it there is one tweak i need to make.But all and all yes that is the jist of it.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: The clan of the Vantas   The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:10 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clan of the Vantas   The clan of the Vantas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The clan of the Vantas
Page 1 of 1