Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 Afflia11

Partners

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!

Go down 
+3
Mumyo Kotetsu
Izuno Uchiha
Suiko Gemmei
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

Ninja Fame : 0

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:41 am

(eiyu is declared dead reason being no more chakra, has not posted)
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:42 am

(good, thank you for clarifying that ^_^ carry on)
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:12 am

The body of the man he was going to use as a puppet was slowly melting in the arms of the clone, clever little shrew was actually conscience and was trying to fight back? Well Mumyo was about tired of this. Once the mist had came from her mouth and she tried to attack he would take her body and literally toss her into a nearby tree causing his form to fall to the ground.

Once he fell he would stand up slowly before wiping blood from his nose and stood up laughing at first before looking over to Suiko," Oh mother...its just like old times isn't it? Do you hear that my dear Suiko...the sound of death is..approaching," as he spoke his eyes would shift from the three tomoe state into something much more deadly, the eyes taking on a new form as he looked at her and smiled before a hand lurched towards Suiko.

This wasn't an ordinary hand as it grabbed and pinned her to the tree behind her, the large bone hand sitting just below her breast but slowly crushed against her sternum and below as a figure started walking towards her," My dear Suiko...i didn't want to hurt you, but you left me with no choice.. seems ike you are going to take responsibility for your actions and become...my wife," grinning he would apply more pressure before looking into her eyes with the Mangekyo Sharingan," now deactivate your mist and come along peacefully," is grin turned into a sadistic smile as he waited. If she passed out he would grab her body and take off, moving to the area in which Izuno was located..although in his own body he could already feel the adverse effects of the sharingan..and he was loving it.
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Good, Suiko had been released from this man's grasp. Everything was going well. With some distance between the two she'd finally be able to maneuver herself easily. Yes, she was tossed but with her great reflex and flexibility she was able to turn herself and land on both feet. Suiko stared at the threat, the mist beginning to blanket the entire area. "You are like, sooooooo a creep! I swear, I'm going to take you out before you can do these villagers any harm! You'll also pay for what you did to Felini!" She began forming hand seals until she laid eyes upon his changing eyes. "What the heck?"

For that second she had been distracted by the mysterious eye pattern. It was unfortunately a mistake that could possibly lead to her demise. A large skeletal hand had shot forth and smacked into her body, pinning her against a tree. "Ugh!!" As much as she wanted to move she could not; It was futile. Whatever this thing was it was too strong for her to overcome. "What.....is...this?" Blood seeped from the corner of her mouth as she slowly drifted out of consciousness. The mist would gradually begin to dissipate now that she was no longer controlling it.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Yukio watched the battlefield as eiyu was defeated and looked at erza "Well let us go help the others erza i smell disaster in the village and i do not want my people to suffer" kouga howled and join them as they ran off to help his comrades and people in arms.

(exit post)

gained 4 xp
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2