Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" Afflia11

Partners

A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" Empty
PostSubject: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:05 pm

From the streets of Konoha, one could see a figure sitting atop the head of the Fifth Hokage. A figure with spiky blonde hair, striking blue eyes, and.. whiskers? No no, not hair whiskers, actual whiskers. Only one person could have such a feature on their face.. That's right! It was none other than Komizu Odai! 'Why is it so hot today?' he thought, uncharacteristically grumpy. He didn't mind how it was always sunny in Konoha, in fact he loved how the village was like that. It was just sometimes... the heat was too much for him to bare. The boy yawned and stretched his arms as the wind blew. The invisible force made his hair sway along with his clothes. Komi stood up straight and flashed a signature grin. He could see the surprised faces of the villagers from here! Of course, they had just noticed his latest "prank". There was still paint on his right cheek which was proof he did it.

It was a repeated thing from a few years back, since that "prank" was his favorite. Not too far away from the fifth's head was a sloppy painting of someone's face. That someone looked awfully familiar to Komizu though.. "Heh! That little spot is reserved for me!" he exclaimed proudly. Of course, he was positive he was going to become Konoha's Sixth Hokage! If not, then the Seventh! Komi let out laugh before giving something that looked like a smirk-grin. "Yep! I'm the greatest around here!"

Last edited by Komizu on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:30 pm

"Greatest around here? That's hard to believe." It was as if the voice had originated from the wind that was passing through the vicinity. But it wasn't, someone was there with the whiskered boy. Cloaked in a black hood a young boy stood atop the Fourth Hokage's statue. Crimson orbs peering from the darkness of his hood and looking dead at Komizu. "So you believe that you can become the next Hokage? Pathetic." The Uchiha simply chuckled at the mere thought of this kid becoming the leader of the village.

How would someone who dabbles with paint and pulls off such childish stunts become a Hokage? Better yet, how is he possibly the strongest. If this were true then Konohagakure has fallen low. "This village is nothing like it used to be if you're the strongest here." Izuno crouched down to seat himself and overlook the village. "Nothing like the village I used to know...."
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:55 pm

His happiness immediately turned the other direction at the stranger's words. Komizu slightly trembled before clenching both his fists in anger. The boy frowned and fully faced whoever it was on the Fourth's head. He swore to god, if this was another civilian trying to put him down... "And just who the hell are you, Duck-Ass?" he said, saying the first thing that came to mind, "Who gives you the god damn right to say that about my dream!" The young jinchuuriki full on glared at the stranger who dared to exist near the monument. He could already tell, that guy didn't deserve to be here, let alone the village! At first, Komi was a bit put off at his red eyes, but decided to ignore it. 'Peh. It doesn't even make him look that cool or anything... maybe' he thought grudgingly.

"You better believe I'm the best here! Only the Hokage can be compared to my strength!" he shouted at the dark individual. He did it loud enough to send the ears of people in the area through hell and back. Other times, he did it on accident, this time.. it was purposefully.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Ah, success! Izuno had gotten to the boy's head. The boy's raised volume had sent Izuno into a laughing frenzy. Then there was the "Duck-ass" comment! Oh boy, that was so true. "Duck-ass!? Haha! Now that's a new one!" His laughter suddenly halted as he continued to stare down the village before him. "Who am I? I am....I am going to be the destroyer of this damned village!!" The boy's face had gone from a calm expression to a furious one in a matter of seconds. All the hatred accumulating within was beginning to boil in his gut!

"Enough! I've had enough of you! You are nothing compared to a Hokage! Yukio is out of your league you fool!" A dakr smirk had gone across his face as he turned to Komizu, "You'll never be on his level..............Kyuubi Jinchuuriki....." The look beneath the hood was menacing!!
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:32 pm

yukio in a black flash appeared behind komi and snickered" so i see you met my brother izuno and his over confident ways" he looked into his dear brothers eyes with his yellow slit eyes glowing "brother by friendship as we called each other but he disappeared during the war never to be seen from again.....tragic really but a pleasure to see my brother alive and well.....years after his disappearance we heard rumors of a uchiha with blue lightning killing for hire...i thought it was just a rumor then more surfaced about the uchiha again killing a small squad of mist ninja assassins on their way on a mission to kill off the raikage" yukio sighed "that day my ninja were suppose to cut them off to stop the attempt but when we got their all was found was dead bodies" he glared at his brother and patted komi
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Komi grit his teeth in anger and continued to fiercely glare at the stranger. He treated him exactly like the rest of them.. those villagers who treated him like crap. He was slightly trembling from his rage. He just didn't know why this guy was getting under his skin so much! He would have just been a smart ass to any other random person. "Bastard.. bastard.." he grumbled under his breath. His usually soft eyes hardened at the way the boy was reacting. "Destroy the village? The only thing you're going to destroy is.. uh.. is... " he trailed off. Just what kind of comeback could he say to something like that? Nothing he thought of could really be insulting.. "Um.. your own ass!" Yea, that's it! "And what the hell is a Kyuubi, you duck-ass bastard?!" he exclaimed. Komi's attention turned to the figure that suddenly appeared behind. He didn't turn around to face whoever it was though.

He listened silently to the words the person spoke. He recognized the voice immediately and knew it was Yukio who was speaking. But the only things he heard was "Uchiha" blah blah, "killing for hire", blah blah "killing a small squad of mist ninja" The jinchuuriki stared at the cloaked boy in shock. Was.. he was the one who murdered all those people?
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Oh it killed Izuno inside the moment he heard that horrible comeback. Just who the hell was this kid and what rank did he hold to even consider himself one of the strongest? Just the thought of him even saying that again boiled Izuno's blood. ".......You are truly pathetic you know that? I bet the people of the village just want you dead. I'm even willing to say that your early childhood wasn't quite a walk in the park....." It was then that Yukio had made his entry. The current Hokage of the village. Izuno's former mentor and brotherly figure. He had released the details of the mission Konohagakure shinobi had gone on. That they had all fallen to Izuno, as well as the Mizukage shinobi. "Awww, you spilled the beans Yukio. How could you?" The grin remained on his face as he rested his cheek against his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:00 am

Yukio laughed and patted komi on his head "so you two having a nice chat or are you getting komi fired up to the point that the creature within awakens and causes havoc brother "he patted izuno head with no care in the world and smirk "those eyes are dangerous brother but remember they dont work on me if i can smell you and trust me i smell alot under that cloak " he smirked
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:14 am

Komizu's shock quickly transformed into one of disgust. Not only did that guy, supposedly named Izuno, showed he was guilty to what Yukio said... but he was grinning. For Kami's sake he was grinning like a dumbass. Komi wanted to do nothing more than to wipe that awful look off his face. The blonde almost growled once Yukio had bothered to pat the top of his head. He was angry now, no, he was livid. "How could you?" he snarled. The boy's pupils slowly turned into slits as he kept his gaze on the missing-nin in front of him. Why would someone kill others just to get money? Sure, stealing he wouldn't care about, but killing? Murder? Komi just couldn't tolerate something like that. An inhuman growl erupted from the back of Komizu's throat.

"Mutt! Why aren't you attacking this guy, or doing anything?" he exclaimed in anger. He could care less if Izuno could be the Hokage's "little brother". He needed to pay for what he done! "If you don't do something soon, I'll get him myself!"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:30 am

The moment Yukio instantly transported to pat Izuno's head, the latter disappeared himself. This time he was standing on the other side of the Fourth's head. "Yukio, you've always been quick to analyze the situation. If I don't have the power to destroy the village right now......Maybe your little Kyuubi does." Izuno slowly grasped the edges of his hood and pulled it down, revealing his young face. There wasn't a need to hide his identity any longer.

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you mad about that whole killing for money thing? If it helps, I ended them all quickly. It was painless for each one." The truth was that he didn't kill them, but he was present when they died. A confrontation with Kirigakure was the cause. Izuno was simply there at the wrong time. But at least he could manipulate the details to enrage Komizu and get the Kyuubi out.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:54 am

he sighed and looked at him "so touchy huh izuno and theirs more to the story then you think komi " he took a breath and looked at izuno now unhooded " you see its true izuno was there and the ninja were killed but his scent weren't on the bodies , plus their bodies didn't have a burnt remains from the lightning or a jutsu so although the report stated izuno killed them the evidence doesn't add up so he was in the wrong place at the wrong time" he smiled like a detective
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:39 pm

He growled once more at Izuno once he made the comment of 'ending them quickly'. He didn't care whether he did it brutally or brief, he still erased them from existence! However, his rage slowly dwindled once he heard Yukio's words. "Just there.. at the wrong time?" he questioned quietly. It took only seconds before his anger completely diminished, only annoyance being left behind. Komi humphed and made a childish face expression. "That still doesn't excuse him from barging into our village and insulting me of all people!" he said. All of the comments he made minutes earlier still made the jinchuuriki a bit upset. Then again, he should have been used to such words by now.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:15 pm

The beans had been spilled; Yukio couldn't keep his mouth shut about anything. The truth to this story seemed to calm the Jinchuuriki down, putting an end to Izuno's plan. "....Don't think that you can't possibly be the victim. You're a monster and in this world people will continue to see you as the same beast that attacked fourteen years ago." Izuno closed his eyes and thought back to when he had first heard of the attack and the sacrifice his older brother Kaito had made. "You must learn to live with that! I no longer have any business in this dammed village......." He turned his back to the shinobi, preparing to take his leave. "I will return one day to wipe this place off the map...."
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:43 pm

yukio called for him to stop for a moment "i know your still angry and upset but one day i may call for your help brother to fight by my side and of course you will be paid but i hope if you not do it for the village at least do it for me someone who understands you" he looked at him calmly his eyes turned to normal with no slits in them and he patted komi "do not listen to those words my friend he is just angry and upset its okay your not a monster the creature inside is but all monsters can be changed to heroes"
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Komi took a small step forward and clenched both of his fists. What the hell did he know anyway? He wasn't the one who all the villagers hated and wanted dead. He didn't have to be put down everyday and protect those worthless individuals, the same people who chased him down on his birthday. "Shut up, pretty boy! Just what do you know about anything? By the way they all treat me, I am practically a god damned victim!" He shouted furiously. The blonde quickly drew a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. This guy was just so infuriating. It was almost like he had no off button! "Pscht. What makes you think you'll be able to accomplish destroying my home anyway? Like I would let that happen..." He grumbled.

Komi peeked up at Yukio and simply frowned as his response. Ignoring words like that was way easier said than done. "Yuki, I really don't think this guy would dare to help the village.. Even if it would be for you," he whispered to the Inuzuka.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Izuno stopped in his tracks and slightly turned his head to Komizu. "What do I know? My brother was the Fourth Hokage.....A well respected man and mentor of your current Hokage. But what you didn't know was that the village eliminated his family, my family. Such atrocious actions turned my brother upside down in his grave! They had set up my whole family and had them killed and would have gotten me too if I hadn't escaped......" The facial expression that Izuno had on his face was emotionless but he felt pain his heart. He was no longer the shinobi he used to be; that gentle brother who was mentored by Yukio himself. This was a boy changed by hatred!

"So don't think that you're the only victim Kyuubi Jinchuuriki. I will rid you of the victimization once I wipe this village off the face of this planet....." Izuno had made his decision and wouldn't back down from it. He turned his back to the two and continued walking off, sliding his cloak off and throwing it off the monument as a precaution. After all, he was touched by Yukio. In an instant he vanished from sight.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:30 am

yukio looked at komi then he watched as his brother vanished with the cloak floating in mid air drifting and dancing with the wind he sighed and yelled "YOU KNOW DAM WELL HOW TO MAKE A DRAMATIC EXIT BROTHER!!!" he stared into the wind and smiled " he will be back when he is ready and when i need him he should be by my side " he looked at komi "if he does come back to fight us we will not hesitate i have a duty as a kage first above all other things komi but i pray there is another way to channel his anger and suffering like how you were treated
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:02 pm

Komi's eyes were wide the entire time Izuno spoke. Was the Kaito Uchiha siblings with someone like that? He couldn't dare to believe it! The boy stayed silent until Izuno had taken his leave, simply glaring as a response. After the missing nin vanished, the orange clad rushed forward and caught the cloak before it could get too far from the monument. Of course, the action caused him to land on one of the houses near by. ".. At least he got his scent so we could track him," he commented. Komi wasn't simply going to let the Uchiha go away just like that. No, he would find him one day and teach him a lesson! "You're not going to disrespect the almighty Komizu Odai and get away with it!" he shouted into the distance.

The young jounin quickly leaped back onto the monument and was by Yukio's side once more. He squinted his eyes at the last place Izuno was. "I dunno Yukio.. he might just need someone who understands his pain. Just like when I met Kana-chan, she understood what it was like and helped me feel.. happier," he replied, "And if he does come back like you say, then I won't show any mercy! I'll let no one like him touch our village!" He clenched the cloak that was still in his hands. Forgetting the fabric was in his clutches for a moment, Komi was a bit surprised. "Oh.. uh, I kinda forgot to give this to you," he said, handing it to Yukio, "We can use it to track him down."
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:37 am

yukio watched as komi was beside him and sighed "such confusing times we are in today i do say" he looked down for a moment and then at komi "oh his cloak thank you and yes your are right we can use this later when the time comes " yukio listened at the words of understanding ones pain and having someone to comfort you " i believe your right komi but like i said one day he will realize his own weakness and gain a new strength"
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Komizu curtly nodded at Yukio's words, "Maybe.." The boy looked down at the village and grinned while adjusting the head band that sat upon his head. "Well, since that little issue is over, I can continue my daily agenda!" he exclaimed, "And that only means one thing.. ICHIRAKU RAMEN TIME!!" The young jounin could be seen jumping up and down in excitement, making him look like an idiot. Komi ran to the edge of the monument and prepared to leap down into the streets below. "I'll see ya later Yukio! Oh, and tell me when Kana-chan gets back from her mission!" he told the Inuzuka before he jumped into the air. He safely landed onto the top of an apartment building and took another leap towards a different roof. Eventually he could only be seen as a small yellow speck in the distance.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:19 pm

yukio nodded and gave him the okay to attend his current duties even if that meant eating all day "well i guess i am off to my office to complete some paper work before erza chews my head off again " he sigh and walked off" my lovely advisor i wonder if i get her flowers will she go easy on me and smile for me" he disappeared in a flash

{exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"   A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World of "Sunshine" and "Rainbows"
Page 1 of 1