Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! Afflia11

Partners

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!

Go down 
+3
Mumyo Kotetsu
Izuno Uchiha
Suiko Gemmei
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

Ninja Fame : 0

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:43 am

Everyone seemed fired up at the arena! Crowds of women, young girls, even men, were screaming at the top of their lungs. They awaited the arrival of the Pop Sensation, Suiko Gemmei! The idolized heroine from Kirigakure was ready to take the stage and begin the show! She stood in the back, checking herself. Everything had to be right; one little mishap and it'd all be over for her career. At least that was her mentality. "Felini, does my hair look okay!? I really don't like the humidity today. It really looks like it's affecting my hair. Such a damn bummer..." Her fingers slid through the orange locks of hair. The humidity really did have an impact but to Felini it did not matter much. These people could care less about her hair being frizzed a bit. She was already as beautiful as is. There was also her melodic voice. Now that's what the crowd truly yearned for. "Now now Suiko, you'll be fine. Just go out there and do what you do beat."

The girl smiled and held tightly onto her microphone. Why was she feeling so anxious today? Was it because of the special spectators that would be attending today? Yukio, the Hokage. Titania, the leader of the Five Great Ninja. That, uh, Komi boy, who was gifted with rapping ability and pretty cool. No, it wasn't that. Today just didn't seem like the other days. Was something going to happen today? "My heart is racing Felini. I really do hope out I can do this! Wish me luck!" She walked out onto the middle of the stage and waved at the mass. There had to be at least ten thousand people here. "Are you ready for the time of your lives!? Let me hear you Konoha! Well it's time for the Sunshine Tour!!!!" Felini walked out with a large piano, wearing his signature shades. "Yeaaaaah!!!! Let's get this started!"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:02 am

The Uchiha approached the arena, which happened to be filled completely. It honestly looked like it had reached the max holding capacity. So many people were gathered here today for this girl. It was almost as if they worshiped her very existence and it was a religious requirement to attend this ridiculous shows. It disgusted Izuno, but maybe it's because he really never listened to music, hardly giving it a chance. He could already hear the Pop genre music playing. The sound of the tunes resonating throughout the entire arena. It was matching the cries and shouts of the spectators in volume, which was surprising. "Incredible. They must love this girl..." He walked behind the stage and stepped into the restricted zone, somehow bypassing the security. From here on out he'd have to put on the front of a dancer. 'What did I do to deserve this?'

On the count of three he walked out onto the stage, hoping his comrades would follow suit. He had to be aware of shinobi that were watching him and the others. This front would keep them off of their tails until they could devise some sort of plan. You see, there was someone here of great value. A criminal who had been taken captive by the shinobi of Konohagakure. Freeing that man would be the main priority. That and also gaining some information from a shrine in the old Uchiha compound. Back to the show; the crowd was too busy yelling at the top of their lungs to even question the appearance of the cloaked figure, who also carried a mask. Guess they believed this was part of the act. Perfect. Izuno would wave at the crowd and begin dancing casually to the sound of the music, waiting for the rest of them to position themselves and this Suiko to begin singing. Everything was going according to plan for now.
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:47 am

After being granted entrance into the village hidden in the leaves he found himself being a freaking backup dancer for some chick, now normally under circumstances that involved him doing something so horribly demeaning to his well being he would say no and tell whoever told him to do said thing to fuck off and eat themselves, BUT on this occasion where he would be dancing for the bodacious Suiko...well he could not put on his "best" behavior and do something about this. His form had been behind Izuno slowly walking behind him as he smiled and patted him on the back," It'll be fine...think of it like this...if we can get her a little drunk we can have our way with her," this was a half joke half seriousness with him, but as it stood no one could discern whether or not Mumyo was serious or not.

He had decided to buy a cloak from a nearby vendor to help with his "Secrecy" although he was about to do something a little unexpected for a bit as he decided to change a bit. Before going on stage he would rip the sleeves from his jacket only showing his arms, and taking his black shirt off to where his sculpted body was shown...something was cooking inside of this madman's head and he was going to enjoy it. The time for them to take the stage was now and seeing where Izuno was place he would place himself to the right of Suiko before smiling at the music starting and her singing. After looking at Izuno dancing he would laugh for a moment seeing that his partner had little to no rhythm and his movements were too stiff, seeing as they had to be convincing Mumyo would throw off his cloak showing the manly chest and awesome moves that he had. One would honestly confuse him to be an actual backup dancer, which this was due to his other personality running rampant and doing this..
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Suiko unleashed her melodic voice upon the crowd, backed up by the electronic piano played by Felini. The crowd simply went bananas! People instantly entered their own zones, moving their bodies in ways one couldn't imagine. It was as if the music had placed them under a spell. She even added in her own gracious movements with her curvaceous figurine.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H_x0GDeW77w

It was amazing! Felini himself was beginning to feel the power of the music and succumbed to the spirit of dance! Even though he was restricted to the piano he was playing he danced, contributing to the song by singing as well. (Male part in the video) The duet were in their own respective zones until they were joined by two others. Suiko didn't pay them much mind but she was confused. Still, the show must go on, so she couldn't just stop and ask questions. Felini, however, had a different mindset. 'Are....these backup dancers? No. One of them moves so stiffly, like an amateur. The other is believable but we weren't informed about backup dancers......Could these people be, TRYING TO SABOTAGE THE SHOW!?' Felini began sweating; the paranoia getting into his mind. The music then came to a stop.

"Felini? What's going on?" Suiko turned to her long time friend with a worried expression on her face. She could see that the man was being troubled by something. The crowd began chattering among themselves, even throwing in some boos. "Forgive us! But there is a problem! We need security on the stage!! These two men, they aren't part of this show! In fact, I believe that they are......Queen Kaila's (Rival Pop-Star) subordinates sent here to sabotage our lovely Suiko's show!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:03 pm

My God, this music was fantastic! Though he'd hate to admit it, this was heaven to his ears. This Suiko was a very talented artist and so was the man who performed along with her. Even with his stiff and out of rhythm dance moves, he was feeling the energy and feeding off of it. Somehow, Mumyo was doing way better than him. Was this guy a natural or did he dance professionally somewhere else!? It was like he was accustomed to this lifestyle. The guy freaking pulled his shirt off for crying out loud! 'What a damn showoff....'

At that moment the music stopped. Izuno continued dancing to himself, oblivious of the silence. Was he that into it!? The boy had to slip on the end of his cloak to snap out of that spell the tunes had placed him in. "Uff!!" He landed right on his mask and then turned his head back to the musician before looking at Suiko. Looks like the cover was blown! "Well, this is unfortunate..." What exactly made him stop playing? Was it that he had finally figured out that they did not belong to the performance? Or that Mumyo's blades were exposed?

Izuno stood up and dusted the cloak off, turning to Mumyo. "It would appear that we have been discovered....We should act quickly before we attract more attention." The Uchiha stood there, choosing to ignore the rambling coming from the Pop-Star's assistant. "You, your music is good. Sorry about crashing your concert but these our strict orders." It was obvious that he was speaking to Suiko.
Back to top Go down
Eiyu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Eiyu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Eiyu had been enjoying the concert. The music was great, and the hype was really, really high! "Whoohoo!" This actually wasn't too bad. He hadn't enjoyed himself this much in ages. So, this was some star named "Suiko" from somewhere else.... interesting. He would be sure to look out for her in the future. Suddenly, as the commotion on stage started and the music stopped, one of the jonin who were chasing him spotted him in the crowd.

"Hey, look! There's the goldie! GET HIM!" The sound of the jonin yelling would be audible to everyone, though somewhat faintly, as a result of the music stopping. Eiyu grimaced, then leaped up over the crowd, keeping both the stage and the group of jonin that were following him in view. "Oops, you found me." The golden portal appeared behind him, and out flashed a golden beam (really just a kunai), which hit a pressurized canister of explosives near the jonin. The high impact triggered the volatile chemicals, which created a rather large explosion, killing the whole group of pursuers.

Eiyu landed on the stage, completely by accident. "Ha, you blew up!" What a fitting end for such hunks of meat. It was then that he turned and saw the two "dancers" and the other two pleasant folk. He stopped smiling.

"Er.... hi?"
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Mumyo would continue to dance for a bit as he was having a little fun, but until someone starting to make things explode he would stop and run his hands through his hair. It had also seem that their cover was blown by some man who would apparently think that he was trying to sabotage the concert," Oh well time to at least have a little fun with you all before we leave," grinning his body would body flicker beside Suiko and scoop her into his arms," Sorry my dear idol but you will be coming with me for the night...nothing personal but it is my orders, and if you behave maybe i'll treat you to dinner...Come on man we have a schedual to stick to right," he would be speaking to Izuno while looking into Suiko's eyes.

It was at this moment he would jump onto the top of the stage with the pop idol in his arms, his purple eyes scanning over the crowd for a moment before looking down to Suiko," Don't worry...i am not going to harm nor hurt you...although if you want to go ahead and elope with me that can work as well..and please do not try to resist, if you play the little damsel in distress for a little bit maybe your fans will not take you for granted," smiling to her he would now turn his head to Izuno," go ahead and get what you need done and meet me at the Rendezvous point i am going to go have a midnight stroll with our princess here," smiling he would jump off of the top of the stage and into the forest where he would soon disappear with her.
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Just what the hell was going on here!? What began as a friendly concert for Konoha turned into quite a chaotic scene. Suiko stood her ground and held onto her microphone tightly. "What exactly do you mean your strict orders!?" The crowd roared in frustration, wanting the show to continue. That was until an explosion had gone off! Just the shock-wave alone had sent some of the spectators falling to their feet. Bodies laid scattered on the ground, burning to a crisp from the explosion. Suiko watched in fear as the crowd panicked. "Suiko! It's not safe here!!! We must go!!!" Felini threw his piano over and rushed over to Suiko's side, only to be cut off by the backup dancer with the blade attachment on his back. "Suiko!!!" The heroine was swept off her feet, his attempt of capturing her. She quickly used substitution to replace herself with a wooden log.

"You don't touch me unless I tell you too!" She appeared beside Felini, who would shield her with his body. Felini kept the girl behind him to protect. Nothing would happen to her, not under his watch. "You're not going to touch Suiko!!! You'll have to get through me!!" For the first time he was feeling like he could take anyone on! Courage had replaced that cowardice that plagued the man for so many years. "Suiko will not harmed!! I will defend her with my own life! Because....well.....because I love her!!" (Yeah, I pulled that one) Suiko was simply dumbfounded; she couldn't believe what she had just heard. "F-Felini...."[/b]
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:01 am

as the madness during the concert began the mass explosion was heard aloud through out the crowd. People ran about protecting their young and family. Jounin all around gathered to the center of the concert screaming "Help those that can not help themselves, put out that fire and stop those fugitives now!!!!!!" Jounin separated and ran to fight off the ninja "Alert the hokage now!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:58 am

The upheaval in the village was too much to be ignored. Vehement shouts stormed the stage, mainly Izuno and Mumyo, the cause of this all. Before Izuno knew it, he was the target of projectiles, tossed by the irate spectators. They demanded for their show to resume and wouldn't settle for nothing less. Unfortunately for them, this wasn't going to happen. He just simply stood there, allowing the items and food to hit him; it wasn't doing much harm anyways. The boy's been through worse, he is a Shinobi after all. "Fools...." What a show this turned out to be. The most famous musician in the world being interrupted by members of a mercenary group. This was the best show these people could ever catch in their lives, well that was his mentality at least.

Roaring cries had then become terrifying shrieks. An explosion to the far end had gone off. People caught in the immediate radius were set ablaze and others were just sent to the ground from the shock-wave. Those unfortunate souls, burning to a crisp. Izuno began scanning the area and caught sight of a blonde man, who would appear on the stage. This man was most likely the culprit and a threat to Konoha. They'd have their hands full now. ".....Prepare yourself for the shinobi that are to come." That's all he had for the blonde haired man. Now to focus on this diva; she was one of the targets.

Mumyo had made his attempt to capture her, ultimately failing. She was able yo substitute herself with a log. How exactly did she know that technique? Was she perhaps a shinobi? He stood watching the man stand in front her, acting as some sort of guard. It really wouldn't help much, considering he was going against two S-Ranked shinobi. Well, it'd be one actually. It was Mumyo's task to capture the girl. Izuno would only provide assistance if necessary. "Mumyo, I leave this to you. You look like you're dying to have fun. I'll take care of our other objective....and reinforcements." He turned his back to them, "You should probably ready yourself for battle. Shinobi of high rank will be here soon. Simple explosions won't save you when that time comes." Those words were all Izuno had for the blonde haired man before leaving. It was off to the prison from here.
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:37 am

Mumyo looked down into his arms for a moment to see a log sitting there and for a moment his mind went blank and quiet before a grin came onto his face," Well looks like you have made a rather big fool of myself and unfortunately for you when i am given a job...it gets done," although when the word "fun" was even uttered his persona would change into the one Izuno had first met. With a grin another Mumyo would appear on the stage as both of them began to laugh in sync," Well then why didn't you say i was going to have some fun...ahhh smell the burning flesh laying around and such a brilliant place to set ablaze, have no fear the doctor is in," the clone would spew ash from its mouth towards the crowd where small amounts of flame could easily be seen, once this ash had began to spread where the ninja were coming through and helping the civilians it would catch ablaze immediately incinerating all who would be in its path.

The area in front of the stage for ten meters would be caught on fire as the laughter of the now deranged Mumyo carried across the area," You golden boy go make sure none of those ninja interrupt my little fun with Mr.Hero here...i think i need to dissect something," his body would jump down onto the stage with a large thud as he looked at Suiko's attendant," Well big man, you said you loved the girl and you want to protect her huh? Well come put your balls where your words are and come get me," oh yeah he was definitely trying to provoke the little man into attacking him so he could really just cut him down without even flinching.

Although while Mumyo was taunting the man he would slowly walk closer to them, his eyes became red and took on the uchiha's signature sharingan before grinning," Get your first and last kiss from your lover before you die," the hands of Mumyo would begin to glow as he performed his chakra scalpel and continued to walk towards them slowly. The clone would meanwhile be waiting for anyone trying to stop his master from completing his task.
Back to top Go down
Eiyu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Eiyu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:00 pm

Eh, eh! Looks like this was going to be fun. These two "dancers" clearly had other plans in mind, and seemed rather worried about being interrupted. Apparently, they also possessed some measure of strength, probably more than Eiyu himself, which was interesting. This meant that either they had appeared from somewhere outside the village, as he hadn't been gone from Konoha for very long.

"Ah, sounds fun. I guess I'll keep the rabble off your back for a bit." He jumped to the roof that hung over the stage, and opened the remaining seven of his portals. They would open on either side of him, a few inches behind him. Of course, none would open directly behind his back. Below him, some kind of little dissection was about to begin. Eiyu was not the kind of person who was interested in science, so he didn't care.

He spotted the ninja who were about to zip off and warn the kage. "Don't tattle on us, mongrels!" He would yell, and kunai would shoot forth from four of the remaining portals, killing the four ninja which he was targeting by spearing him straight through the heart. What weak ninja, not even able to compete with his armory.

Eiyu pulled a couple of kunai from his remaining portals (these would then disappear), and body flicker with the two kunai down to the jonin below. These Kunai had been hardened and enhanced by the Armory to the point where they could surpass some basic katana. As he landed on the floor, he was already crouching, lowering and concentrating his center of mass, he lunged up at two of the jonin, thrusting with his kunai and penetrating their myocardium, killing them almost instantly. "Hey, this is kinda fun..."

Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:11 am

All you feel now is the
scarlet in the day

And even if it's real, you can't stay...

As the show began, Erza, promising to come see the show, had donned her Heart Kruez Armor just before the show (Not counting as a Requip Change). She smirked and closed her eyes, letting her other, better senses guide her. She could smell the thousands of strawberry and chocolate pockies and ramen drift over the large crowd. As everyone else got in tune with the music and danced like it was their last, Erza simply tapped her foot to the rhythm - she wasn't a big fan of music, but Suiko's was delightful.

However, as the crowd got rowdier, a large explosion occurred only yards away from her. She used her chakra to waft the approaching fire from her and nearby citizens. Unsheathing her short sword daggers she would follow the culprit from the shadows; not playing any games with anyone willing to risk their lives for mischief. She raged on the inside, she loved her village and everyone in it and would die for them if she had to. Besides, every other regular Jounin seemed to have a off day by getting shot by kunais and killed with ease.

She, being the only ANBU off duty, after sending her squad on recon, glanced at the beginning disruption. When she got near the stage, two men seemed to arguing with Suiko and her Butler. Erza would notice a familiar voice as he warned the culprit of what was to come. The familiar voice took off Erza, unable of splitting herself reasonably, chose to help the citizens at the concert. She would then notice as the blonde culprit grin and hop atop the ceiling and the white haired one prepare a fire at the civilians. Erza would then use her Uzumaki Chakra and Pressured Chakra skill to quickly expand her chakra to guard the civilians with her back. He back did sting a bit, but she was Konoha's protector.

Erza mouthed to the people below her to run, and they quickly did so, watching out for the fires. However, a lot of people did die, but she couldn't do a lot at once. She would mourn them soon enough, however, her main objective was now to avenge them. As the boy on the ceiling shot down Jounin; whom were in need of defense training, Erza quickly prepared her assault. She would charge at him, easily knowing that any good ninja would have senses, so she prepared her backup plan if her suspicions were true. Nonetheless, she began swiping her blades.

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! Erza_displaying_her_swordplay

(WC = 420. XP = 3.)

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS

Last edited by Erza Scarlet on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Felini had confessed his love for Suiko! Finally, after so many years of serving under her, he was able to express the feeling he had held within. If this man was going to threaten her life then he was going to do anything he could to protect her. Even if he wasn't a shinobi, he'd find some way to attack this man win. "Suiko, stay back! I will handle this!" Felini rushed in with a new found energy! The man felt like he could just go through anything; an unstoppable force. "Shut up you sick bastard!!!!" Once he reached Mumyo he punched him, aiming straight for his face. Suiko remained there watching Felini attack, unable to come to her senses.

[I]'What are you doing Sukio!? If you don't move now Felini will die! You have to do something quickly!' No! She couldn't just let this man die! This was her lover! For so many years he had been there for her, raising her right. Now he confesses his love to her and he is put in a life or death situation. She wasn't going to let that happen! The heroine reached into her equipment pouch and withdrew three shuriken, tossing them at Mumyo. They curved around the attacking Felini to give him some sort of support. "Felini, you're not alone on this!!!"

Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:03 am

OOC: Izuno has left so next in line can post. I forgot to put an EXIT. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:04 am

Mumyo looked into the eyes of Felini with a smirk as his sharingan activated, his red eyes with the two tomoe would watch his movements with ease, discerning the entire attack and sidestepped at the moment his fist would almost reach his face. Giving the illusion that he had actually hit him, a wet sound would be audible for anyone whom was on the stage to hear as his left hand could be seen sticking out of the back of the man, although it would not stop there as the whistling of the shuriken alerted him and he soon pulled out his hand and ducked before kicking the man backwards towards Suiko.

He simply watched the blood leak onto the stage slowly as he licked his hand clean of the blood and looked at the woman," This wouldn't have happened if you had simply came with me, your little boyfriend wouldn't have a hole in his chest, but fear not...if you come with me i will save him and grant him life, but if you do not comply then he will simply bleed out and die before you now what will you choose Suiko," a grin came onto his face as he prepared to give her this final ultimatum and if she declined well he would quickly make work of her and take off, although this did not mean he was going to kill her...no he had better and more elaborate plans for her.
Back to top Go down
Eiyu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Eiyu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:20 pm

Kozai saw some cute armored lady zipping toward him, and he frowned. What was a lowly woman doing on the battlefield? This one was good enough to belong in his harem (if it actually existed), but it looked like she was bent on ending his life. How unfortunate, he hadn't planned on being attacked. He stepped back and concentrated his chakra, materializing two S-rank katanas in his hands and blocking both of the woman's blades. As he did so, two of the six portals behind him would fire kunai directly into her eyes, potentially blinding her if she had no method of blocking or avoiding the attack. What he did next depended on her next move.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 pm

All you feel now is the
scarlet in the day

(You mean Eiyu?)

Erza knew a good ninja wouldn't simply let someone kill them, so she knew she would fail at the attempt, which was purposeful. She quickly front flipped over the blonde man and landed close the the ground, one foot stretched. She quickly sweeper kicked and twirled to face him, hopefully succeeding in knocking his block off. She did all that in only five seconds. If this man didn't react with near lightning speed, he would have his block knocked off, which could lead to his downfall. However, Erza had to admit, he did have good senses, he could probably smell pretty well, because her movements were soft and quiet. Or was it her movement in the wind? Who knows.Erza, however, needed to save Suiko from that creep, or...or...

(WC = 129. XP = 1)
MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS

Last edited by Erza Scarlet on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:26 pm

A howl could be heard from a distance as it broke the commotion down a bit. From above a kunai landed in the middle of the battlefield and a voice echoed "What the hell are you cloaked monsters doing to my people and my village this is suppose to be a concert!" The voice still echoed loud "You want to dance let me know i can surely be your partner" Yukio appeared not to far from behind Erza and glared at the two men taking a good whiff of the air taking in all their scents. Kouga stood beside Yukio and smirked "Well i know my brother Izuno was here that's for sure i can not forget that smell" he looked the men up and down "Never seen you two before but i see a nice uchiha has come home to visit and we have a Blondie here" he smirked and walked towards Erza putting his hand behind her neck to place and seal and check on her "You are not hurt are you? Mind if i play as well my dear?" He readied himself for anything "I have your scents now there's no way i wont be able to track you so you should just leave i would not like death or blood on my land any longer!"
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:58 am

Before her very own eyes, Felini, the man who had confessed his love just moments ago was killed. His lifeless body was kicked back towards Suiko, where she'd catch him and fall onto her back. Blood covered her hands as she held him there. She couldn't hold her tears back any longer. Bawling her eyes out, the girl mourned the death of her closest friend. A man she could have possibly had a future with, spent so much time with, had fallen and was no longer here with her. "FELINIIIII!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!" She pressed her head down onto the man's body and then looked up at his murderer. Justice would be served! "You-You bastard!!!! I'm never going to leave with you!!" Suiko stood up with clenched fists, her anger overcoming her. Never before did she have such a look on her face. It was as if she wanted ti rip this man apart. Before she can move in to attack a howl echoed throughout the vicinity. The Hokage had finally made his entrance; ready to defend his village. "Y-Yukio-sama...."
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:10 pm

A smile came onto Mumyo's face as he looked at Suiko with her anger flaring and emotions rising at the death of her beloved. Such a feeling came over his body as he grinned and walked foward slowly while the current form he had slowly melted and returned to normal, his once white hair would soon become blue and his clothing would change to a black sleeveless shirt and a black coat with black pants and boots," If you ever want to see another day my dear pop star you are coming with me, but i guess it cannot be helped if you fight me back a little...i love a little slapping," his eyes would continue to leer onto her as his body disappeared and reformed behind her.

Withing a moments notice she would feel a sharp pain on the back of her neck where Mumyo had hit her and knocked her out. Of course his clone was still around and watched vigilantly as Mumyo picked up the conscienceless body of Suiko and the dead body of her man before nodding," You know what to do here," the howl of what seemed to be a wolf would stop him only for a moment, but a smile appeared on his face as the clone blew out another plume of ash.

From that moment the both of them would have been gone from the area and headed towards the place where the group needed to Rendezvous at. Of course Mumyo was expecting a chase out of this and even had a little plan of his own just in case he needed to escape from here.
Back to top Go down
Eiyu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Eiyu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Eiyu saw it coming, of course. It wasn't exactly the most wise option for what seemed like a powerful ninja to attack him directly. As she flipped over him, he shifted his stance slightly, and as she aimed the sweep at him, he blocked with the edge of his blade, not the flat. As a result, she would essentially be severing her own leg on the edge of his blade. As he did this, he noted the approach of the large chakra signature. Wow, these guys weren't too bad. Still, he could probably hold his own for a few more seconds. In the same instant that he blocked the leg sweep, three more of his portals would fire off kunai, as he thrusted his other blade backwards, trying to penetrate the woman's philtrum. The kunai from the Armory would take different flight paths, one heading for the man's arm, one for his left eye, while the other headed for the woman's right eye. If this attack was unsuccessful, he would probably retreat.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:51 pm

All you feel now is the
scarlet in the day

It seemed as if the man didn't know much of her abilities or strength. Using her Pressured Chakra skill (at D Rank), she would handle the attacking sword with ease. However, Erza's arm was now exposed, even though it seemed like it before. Erza would then smirk, now getting a glance of the man's face as she stood only inches from his lips. " So, it seems like you're rebelling against Konoha? huh, Eiyu? " She would then hear Yukio drop in and howl; a signature of his. He would then place a seal on her neck with impeccable speed and return to his location, only a few feet behind her.

Erza then noticed golden gates open all around the three and she would grin maniacally. She would backflip to Yukio's location and raise her twin swords as the kunai quickly shot at them. She would deflect the kunai with great speed, making them ricochet from her swords. However, one hit her armor, the place where her heart would be to be exact. It only chipped. " Now Yukio! Alpha Maneuver Thirteen! " She said. Erza was Yukio's protector, always and forever. So, she had to train with him and create strategic maneuvers for certain situations.  

(WC = 207. XP = 1)
MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Yukio smirked looked at Erza and smirked watching her battle and block for him"Understood my love but........" yukio smirked and whispered near kouga and erza "]you might want to close your eyes and kouga go ready yourself Kouga" kouga ran to the stage where the mics were located and stood in place. In a instant yukio performed hand signs " Celestial Flare Technique!!!!"Yukio hands heated up creating a orb similar to the sun. The orb was then throw into the sky quickly as yukio closed his eyes and smirked "Bang!" The orb exploded creating a blinding light so intense it could burn your eyes. Yukio then threw a kunai towards eiyu with a seal on it. He grabbed erza by the collar of her neck"Ready your blades!". he began to spin her in a circle with great speed and attempt to toss her""When your ready kick off me and launch towards him!"

Chakra 280
used 1 A rank jutsu
Chakra now 240
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:24 pm

Suiko was momentarily distracted, but her guards were up; she was after all a skilled shinobi. His presence had vanished from his previous location, most likely Shunshin had been used. 'So he thinks he's slick...' She quickly raised herself, instead taking the hit to the highest point of her shoulder. It was all part of her plan to use her jutsu without putting others in harm's way. The girl collapsed to the floor, pretending to be unconscious. Once she was raised she'd crack open her eyes, 'Forgive me for this Felini......'

Hand seals were quickly formed by the dangling girl. She'd open her mouth and expel an extremely corrosive mist-like gas from her mouth. Now that she was away from her allies they wouldn't be affected. The cloud would spread over and it was this moment that she tried to attack Mumyo and escape from his grasp with a Shunshin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next