Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] Afflia11

Partners

Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

Ninja Fame : 0

Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Suiko didn't take long to reach the Konoha gates. She was there in six minutes, literally. The kunoichi stood there at the entrance with a bright smile, sunlight reflecting off of her shades. "Now where is the paparazzi!? Suiko the Pop sensation has arrived!!!" She placed both hands on her hips and stood triumphantly before the guards of the village, her bikini top attracting their attention; Or maybe it was something else.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] Tumblr_muo9ufkO9h1s3jp4eo5_500

A few minutes passed and the Scarlet Flower got wind of the trespasser. She trudged to the gates in her usual Knightwalker gear, she liked to alternate which gear she wears. The leaf wind make her long crimson hair dance in the wind as she hopped from rooftop to rooftop, where she was originally waiting for Yukio to arrive to his Kage Quarters. Upon arriving a few short steps away from the gate, she stopped when she sighted the famed Suiko. Too bad she didn't get authorization to sing in the village, because Erza secretly adored singing and like Suiko's a lot. However, Suiko was only really know in Kirigakure and the areas around it.

She approached the guards and tapped their shoulders, whispering to them that she'd handle it. " Ahem... " she said, approaching Suiko. " I hope you do know the laws you must abide by before entering a village. You need clearance, something you don't have. " She told the young singer. " I'm sorry, but you must turn back or face the consequences. " Erza, the Scarlet Flower, crossed her arms and shot a glance at her poorly managed butler that was carrying her bags. He seemed tired and angry at Suiko, but he seemed to have pent anger. " We will provide a Horse pulled wagon for you and your butler's sake. "

Last edited by Erza Scarlet on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:13 pm

The young superstar stood there confused. These guards were just standing there staring at her and didn't even bother letting her in. What kind of welcoming was this? "Really? You guys are just going to stand there and leave poor Suiko standing out here?" It suddenly came to her realization that these guards were waiting for someone; someone who had higher authority. In this case most likely this woman. She was clad in a knight-like armor and her crimson hair flowed with the wind. Suiko couldn't help but marvel at her beautiful image. "Woooooow! You're so pretty! Isn't she pretty Felini???" Felini, exhausted and slightly pissed, didn't bother answering the question. "Suiko!! We must listen to her! There are indeed laws that we must abide by and if we do not have granted permission from their Hokage, we are technically intruding!"

There was a look of fear on the man's face. Although he too found the woman to look very attractive, she honestly scared the living shit out of him. Suiko, however, was not fazed. She stood her ground and reached into her handbag, pulling out a promotional paper. "But look Miss Red-head, I have the paper here! I'm supposed to be performing here! We can't turn back. I was looking forward to this!" She pouted and stared down at the paper. Felini was busy gathering the luggage.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Erza slightly blushed, she rarely recieved complements and she doesn't know why. She sighed as she continued to ramble, though, and even asking her butler is he thought she was pretty. Erza noticed the fear on his face and figured out why she rarely got good complements from people, other than ' Mountain Breasts. ' As Suiko reached into her bag, Erza raised her hands, assuming she was reaching for some weapon of sorts. " Miss Red-Head? " Erza asked, the looked at a guard. He shrugged and they both looked back at Suiko. " Who exactly told you that you could perform here in the village? I recieved no notification of this, or I would have welcome you with open arms Suiko Gemmei. " Oops, Erza just did it. She gave away that she must have known Suiko from somewhere, and the flyer didn't detail her entire name. She gulped, but then looked at the sad Suiko's face. Erza had hoped that there was some misunderstanding so that Suiko could perform. Erza would be, secretly, excited. However, Erza has heard of this girl's 'other' talent, and she could be a worthy adversary for The Five Great Ninja of The Five Great Shinobi Countries.
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:42 pm

"Suiko, everything's ready. I think we should accept the wagon and be on our way back." Suiko's eyes slowly left the paper and returned to Erza, "Yeah, Miss Red-head. I would call you by your real name but I'm afraid I don't know it! Unleeeeesssss you're willing to tell me." Suiko gave her a wink and gently folded the paper, holding it at her side. "I mean it'd only be fair! You know my full name so at least give me your name. How do you know my full name anyways?" She was onto the armored kunoichi. There must have been some sort of way she was able to know her name. "Oh, and I was given clearance by the Hokage. I heard he was extra cool.......Wait a minute!!!! You!!! Oh em gee!!!!! You must be Titania!!!!!!!!!! Felini, this must be her!!!!!!" Suiko began jumping in excitement, her breasts moving up and down with her. Although it was a usual for Felini, it always got to him! Blood immediately started flowing from his nostrils like water through a fountain.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:57 pm

yukio watching behind a bush ignoring his duties for a moment to observe the new girl in the village along with his advisor Erza "Now what do we have here my Erza doing security along with a strange performer from what seems the mist village hmmm" he watched the two closely trying to stay hidden and noticed how their breast were quite huge and how the new was struck from Erza beauty "oh i should not dare look for such trouble like this but my lord " he stayed quiet trying to observe the situation and calmly tried to get closer
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Erza listened as the girl babbled more. She wasn't trying to be rude or anything, but for the most part, Erza was ignoring her. Her pep just wasn't Erza's style. Until the girl raised her pitch did Erza truly pay attention. Erza simply nodded and sighed in relief when the girl let Erza's mention of her name escape. Erza watched as the girl acted childlike by bouncing and her butler leak with blood. Erza simply rested her head in her palm and shook it, sighing. She raised her head when the wind shifted nearby. Erza simply nodded and then summoned her pocket dimension, also known to her as the Requip Dimension. It carried all of her weapons and armors. She blinked and reached in, a purple magic-like seal formed in mid air as she reached in and pulled out a kunai. And as quick as she did, she turned and tossed the kunai at a nearby bush. She knew someone was spying, their breathing, easily, their size gave it away. A bush is not a big enough hiding space for a grown man that even wore a cloak. A ninja's senses are their best weapon.
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Suiko suddenly stopped with her jumping, placing her hand on her hip afterwards. She closed her eyes for a brief moment before striking a look at the bush that Erza had thrown a kunai at. Just who the heck was cramming the pop sensation's style like that!? This was supposed to be a talk between Suiko and Titania. "Just who in the world is hiding in the bush!? Don't tell me you're a stalker!!! Hmph!" The girl crossed her arms and closed her eyes, beginning to tap her foot on the ground. "Don't they understand Felini? If they want to see me naked all they have to do is just wait until I'm at the hot springs....." Felini sighed and shook his head slowly, not even worrying about the possible threat behind the bush. "Not a good choice of words Suiko...."
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:34 pm

yukio was shocked to to know they noticed and his face got red "oh maybe i should find a better location " as he thought to himself a kunai was sent flying in the direction of the bush and slid against his cheek grazing it " ow ow ow" he said softly as he used hiraishin to teleport to a near by bush "dam my Erza is sharp as ever go eye on you princess but my god she will be mad at me once she knows i am not at the office doing my work " he sighed and continued to investigate the two
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Erza raised a brow at Suiko's remark about her nakedness. She put her head in her palm again, before approaching the bush. She sized it up and kicked it. The bush seemed to be empty, which made no sense. Was Erza's sensing abilities off today? She shrug, but then something made her remember. A certain person had the ability to momentarily teleport to different places. And the only person was.... " Yukio! " Erza shouted, the growled, not only angry that he was hiding, but also that he was escaping his work. She sighed. " Yukio! Come out now! Or go back to your office! Better yet, come explain to me why Suiko is here?! " Erza was steaming. Not literally, of course, but she was slightly pissed at Yukio.

She sighed, and crossed her arms as she stood beside Suiko. She cracked her neck and then unfolded her arms to crack her fists.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Komizu smirked as he peered down onto the trio near the village gates from the top of a building. He had only arrived in time to see the red-haired lady throw a kunai at Yukio's hiding spot. Actually, he arrived early enough to see that Kiri shinobi jump up and down making her.... anyway. It was hilarious to say the least, but Komi somehow managed to conceal his laughter. The blonde pulled out his own kunai with some ninja wire and flashed his signature grin. "Time to have some fun!" he whispered enthusiastically. Komi tied the wire to the handle of his kunai and threw it, making the weapon hit a tree branch right above Yukio's previous hiding spot. The jinchuuriki then tugged the edge of the wire that was still near him, his grin growing wider. "Here.. I.. GOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Komizu leaped off the building rooftop and glided through the air, the ninja wire carrying him to his destination. "AHAHAHAHA!" he laughed as tears started to form in his eyes from the wind. As he drew closer, he could see their figures more and more clearly. What he didn't notice however, was when the branch his kunai was connected.. snapped. It snapped, in half, and fell to the ground. Now, this wasn't a good thing for poor little Komi. Not a good thing at all. In fact, it was so much of a bad thing that it caused our little prankster to good off track and head towards one of the three shinobi near by. Who was it again? Oh yea, that girl with the armor and red hair. 'CRAP!' Komi thought, panicked.
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:19 pm

[continuing from travel post]

Bankotsu had been hovering above the ground on his board as he looked around, at first looking around for the guards but now just to see what was going on with the landscape. As he finally arrived to the gates he would see a lot of people standing there, from the looks of it they had been congregating around the gates themselves," Looks like i should go say hello to these people...maybe one of them actually live here," smiling he picked up a little speed and stopped just behind Suiko and her butler just floating near their chest," Excuse me, which one of you are a member of this...hello hot ladies and what are your names," lifting the goggles from his grey eyes, he would smile and look down to both Erza and Suiko with a smile. Taking his scarf off and setting it into his bag, he would move the goggles to his neck while waiting for a response. As he continued to look around he could see someone flying in the air or for a lesser amount of words falling. Moving the board near the red head, he would catch the boy and dangle him above the ground," Hey you have got to be a little more careful or you are going to hurt someone," he said with a smile as he let the boy down gently. He would return to hovering above the ground as he looked at the crowd with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:35 pm

"Yukio? Oh my goodness!!!! Yukio's the name of Konoha's Hokage! Is he the one spying on us? If so then I really don't mind!" Unlike Erza's disapproval of Yukio's stalker-like habits, Suiko accepted it only because of his reputation! She stood beside Erza, blushing crimson red. 'Oh......em......gee!!!!! Titania is here standing right next yo me!' Just when things were going well a boy fell out of the sky. Before he could land on Erza, gravity's target, another kid swooped in and caught him. That comment and save was all he needed to be greeted by the Pop Sensation Suiko herself! "Great save! He almost landed on Titania here! If that would have happened....." She gigled to herself, "I would have melted that boy. Anyways, my name's Suiko Gemmei! I'm a singer!" She smiled for the boy with the goggles.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:39 pm

Yukio came out slowly and smiled "Um hi my love hehehe" He tried to sweet talk his advisor into calming her down "I know i know duty before pleasure but since your so busy and i am always alone in the office i figured to take a break and investigate that's all" He turned his attention towards the mist ninja female "I have heard of you she is a ninja of the hidden mist as well as a traveling performer going cross country performing her huge hits ...i think i have a flyer here somewhere hmmm?" He began to dig through his pockets and pulled it out "Ah here it is see" He handed it to Erza " See she is legit and its perfectly fine for her to come " His eyes drift down to his advisors and the mist ninja's body and he shook his head to be proper and respectful to his beloved advisor and guest "hmm whats that" he looked up to see komi about to land on his beloved advisor
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:36 am

Erza's brow rose when she looked up and noticed the boy yelling and she looked up at Komizu. She put her face in her palm and sighed, knowing that another chakra could be sensed approaching the gates and jumping to help Erza. Komizu has always been like that ever since he was orphaned, which has been a while now. Erza coughed as she looked up and at the two new components to the gates entrance. " Well, thank you... " Erza said, but couldn't finish because she didn't know the gray-eyed boy's name. " Komizu! Stop being reckless! We've warned you! It's enough that I have to deal with Yukio, but now you?! " Erza asked, rhetorically. She twitched, her true anger showing. She sighed and returned her gaze to Yukio after he began to speak. " Huh, hm.." She said, beginning to review the flyer.

" Seems Legit. Alright, welcome to the village, Suiko. Make yourself at home. " Erza finally smiled, putting out her hand for a shake. It almost seemed as if Erza's personality had changed from a few moments before.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:27 am

Luckily, Komizu was caught before he could crash into Erza. He was happy he didn't though.. He had just heard what that lady might do to him if the action had been carried out. Honestly, he didn't know how she would be able to melt him, but he didn't want to find out. Once Komi was set on the ground, he brushed off his clothes and pouted. The blonde faced the "goggled-man" and cleared his throat to speak. "... Thanks for catching me.. I guess. Not that I needed any help though! I could have easily made a badass landing!" The prankster straightened his posture and put his hands at his sides. It almost looked like he was trying to make some sort of stance. Though, that little moment was interrupted when Erza began scolding him... As usual. "Oi! I wasn't being reckless! Something only seemed to snap while I was coming towards you guys! Maybe it was the wire.. the branch maybe?" He said, coming a bit off topic, "Wait, what do you mean by 'now you'?!"

Komi squinted his eyes at everyone who was in the area. He just noticed that never seen two of them before... Yeah, the one with the goggles and the one who acted like a deadly cheerleader. The boy looked at the duo as if they were aliens, switching his his head from one to the other. "Who are you people?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:20 am

Bankotsu chuckled for a moment as he looked from the two women to the others," Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, I am Mutsu... I am here to seek asylum in your village, seeing as i have no village of origin and..well i heard that the leaf would be a good place to make a new beginning," taking the goggles off of his face and resting them on his neck he would soon look to Erza. With a smile he would land the board down near her, tucking the device under his arms" You can just call me Mu if you want to and no thanks are necessary, besides its always good to make a first impression in a new place eh?," his grey eyes soon shifted to Suiko who had introduced herself.

Either the Leaf village had an abundance of beautiful women or Bankotsu had died and went to heaven, either way he looked at Suiko and smiled," it is a pleasure to meet such a talented woman, so do any of you know where i can find the Kage out of this bunch...or is he out on business?," he was unaware that the Kage was indeed amongst the crowd of people so he just took all of them as average ninja. Waiting for an answer from someone or any of them the bijuu in his head would stir inside of him," It's good to see you actually making some friends...thought you were the solitary type," which in response Bankotsu would shake his head, wishing to say something but instead remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:48 am

Suiko's eye brow twitched at the question the blonde haired kid asked. She couldn't resist, it had to be done! The heroine quickly reached into her hand bag and pulled out a small microphone. Along with it was a small set of speakers that were already synced with the mic. She set it down on the floor and flipped a switch, turning them on. "Who am I?" If only Komi knew what she was about to unleash. Then he would have refrained from asking such a question, although common. She turned the mic on, inhaling deeply. "I am Suiko Gemmei! Heroine of Kirigakure! Pop Sensation! Yeah yeah baby!!" Her voice was indeed one of an angel. The sound resonated from the speaker, possibly being able to reach the ears of fans in the village already awaiting her arrival.

"I'm ready to put on a show for this village! And thank you so much Mu! I'll be sure to hand you an autograph!" She held the mic up to her chest with one hand and tilted her head, giving her signature peace sign and a wink. "Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Yukio shook his head at komi and helped him up "be careful Erza would kill you if you bothered her " he looked at his beloved advisor and looked a her "some um Erza do you want go on a d..." as he spoke as a new ninja approach "oh hell their ninja state your name and business" he listened to the ninja story and nodded "you may enter but just for caution you will be monitor but my fellow anbu members will keep watch on you and give you a place to stay " as he spoke he saw suiko pull out a mic and give her signature pose and his nosed dripped "OH MY YES YES SUIKO START THE SHOW HEHEHEHE"
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:35 pm

Seemed that Erza got two compliments in one day! First Sukio, and now Mu! She was getting happier and happier by the minute. She slightly smiled, but then shook her head at Komi. But before she could say anything Suiko began to pull something out. It was a microphone and a speaker, Erza put her hands on her waist and looked at Komi. Suiko began to speak and envelope the area with her beautiful voice. Erza admired a voice like that, her musical voice and dance moves were too stiff and sloppy. Erza had agreed with Yukio, nodding to his warning. She also agreed with the Show Starting. It also seemed the Erza's hand shake was denied so she sighed and began walking back into the village, until Mu stopped beside her. " Well, " she began. " You're making a good impression, Mu. Also, if you want me to, I can take you to one our homes for rent. You can eventually start rent once you become a citizen in Konoha. So, um, follow me. Bye, Suiko! Hope to see your show! "
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:21 pm

"Pfft. Kill me?? No one can kill the best ninja in Konohagakure!" he exclaimed a little bit too loudly. "If anything, the only person she can really kill is you Yukio..." he mumbled the last part. The jinchuuriki briefly looked at Mu and opened his mouth to speak.. only to be cut off by the sound of Suiko singing. He stared at her for a minute before a grin began to blow out onto his face. "Woah! You're a popstar? That's way cool! Wait... Yukio stop staring at her you perverted mutt!" he shouted. Maybe Komi was being a bit too loud today, since it seemed he was screaming every word that came through his mouth. The boy's attention was shortly turned to Erza and Mu once he heard the red head start talking. How come they were letting some random person suddenly get a citizenship in Konoha.. ? Oh well, that wasn't his problem to deal with. If anything happened he could just swoop in and save everyone like a hero!

Komizu practically ran up in front of Suiko before stopping and giving a peace sign of his own. "Yo! The name is Komizu Odai, the next Hokage if Konoha! Remember it!" he said with a grin. His other hand was placed back onto his side as he went into his special "good guy" pose.
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Bankotsu smiled and nodded to Suiko before looking back to Erza, gently taking her left hand if allowed and kissed the back of it softly," Thank you for being my escort Erza and i would love to take you up on your offer on seeing that home. I should have more than enough money to start off a down payment for it and...maybe even get us some lunch if you are interested," letting go of her hand slowly he would stand up and looked to the others, more specifically Yukio.

Nodding to the man he would chuckle," If you are the Kage then maybe sometime in the afternoon after my tour i can stop by your office and fill out the paperwork to become a citizen? I promise you my skills would be a valuable asset to this village. Give it some thought then when i come by we can discuss," he really did not pay any attention to Komizu, something about the kid did not sit right in his stomach when it came to him.

Before he left the group however he would turn to Suiko and smile," I am looking forward to that autograph and show from you...it would be a shame if i missed it," turning around he would step beside Erza," After you Ma'am," his bright smile stood tall as he waited for the beautiful red head to lead the way into the village.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:08 am

Adrenaline rushed throughout Suiko's body; she was given the okay to begin the show. All she had to do was find out where she was playing and then she'd be set! "Yeah!!!! I'll start this show right away! But where will I perform Hokage? Is there some venue here?" She noticed that Erza and the boy with the goggles were on their way. Guess that boy needed to get situated in the village right away. How did attaining a citizenship work here? Who cares? What mattered was this concert and getting the music to the fans!!! "Bye bye Titania!! Bye bye Mu!! I'll have your autograph ready for you! I also hope to see you two there! Hehe." She giggled and noticed that she had been approached by the blonde haired kid, who introduced himself as Komizu Odai, the next Hokage. "Hey Komizu!!! That's pretty rad! And yes, I am a pop-star ready to perform for your village! I'll tell you what, you can join me on stage! That sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:03 pm

yukio looked at komi as he struck a pose and knocked his head "GOD DAM IT KOMI SHOW RESPECT AND DON'T BE A FOOL!" he looked toward suiko and said don't mind him much he is just star struck " he looked towards the ninja and Erza " okay i will make arrangements for the paper work and look forward to your citizenship " his eyes glanced as he kissed Erza hand and he gritted his teeth "um my lovely advisor be sure to be back at my office i need your help with something okay it is in regards to the trades with cloud and sand" as they walked together and off to visit the apartments yukio whistled for kouga his dog partner to appear " hey boy I am glad your hear i need you to follow Erza and the ninja know as Muu let me know if you notice anything strange and keep out for my love she is sharp i do not want her knowing I am watching her" kouga nodded and disappear. He turned his head towards Suiko "Dance Dance Dance" he giggled like a Fan
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:07 pm

Erza slightly blushed at Mu's advance. His lips were strangely smooth on her hands. But quickly pulled her hand away and glared at him, sighing. She crack her neck and walked away with her hands cropped on her scarlet head. " Follow Me. "

[ - Exit - ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next