Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 Afflia11

Partners

Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Komizu continued to grin at Suiko, his eyes wide an sparkling. He was unprepared for the strike that came to his poor, innocent little head. A scowl quickly replaced the happiness that was radiating off his face. "RESPECT? YOU'RE ONE TO TALK!" he retorted, anime tears streaming down his face. The poor child rubbed the small bump that began to form on his head. Why did people feel the need to scold him? Not only in words, but in physical strikes too... Komi quickly stopped his sulking and noticed that Yukio had gritted his teeth. 'But what for?' he thought to himself. He looked in the direction the Inuzuka's eyes were and his mouth made an "o" shape. This random guy was... kissing Erza's hand! No wonder Yukio seemed pissed! Komi began snickering once Kouga appeared, already knowing what was going on. "I smell love triangle~!" he sang.

The young jounin turned his attention back onto Suiko, who had began speaking. Wait, him? Performing with her? The blonde flashed another grin, before beginning his normal brag. "Well, I do believe my "musical" abilities are exceptional. Allow me to demonstrate! *ahem* Mic please!" A random guy with glasses ran over and handed a microphone to Komi. The boy snatched it and began his little performance.

"Hey! The name is Komizu Odai!
 You better not mess with me Kyōdai!
 I'm the best kid in town,
 The strongest one around,
 And I'll destroy you in a minute! No lie!"

The jinchuuriki smiled, the aura around him almost seemed to be sparkling. The random guy with glasses was clapping, until Komi threw the microphone at his head, knocking him out. "Well? What do ya think?" he questioned Suiko.
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

Ninja Fame : 0

Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]   Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Suiko was seriously impressed with the boy's demonstration! She applauded him and giggled when the microphone hit the random guy's head. He might suffer from a concussion but it's whatever. "Now that's what I'm talking about! You've got some talent Komizu!! So you're definitely going to be on that stage with me! Lord Hokage, it'd be quite an honor to have you there too! Like, I'd be sooooooo happy!" She fiddled around with the wireless microphone, waiting for the Hokage's answer.

"Excuse me Suiko, but you're supposed to be playing in five minutes and haven't even gotten to the stage." Suiko's eyes widened! She had forgotten all about the time! "Oh my freaking gosh!!!! I need to make it to that stage! The fans must be waiting for me already!"
Back to top Go down

Sunshine Tour!!! [P; IO]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2