Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 Afflia11

Partners

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!

Go down 
+3
Mumyo Kotetsu
Izuno Uchiha
Suiko Gemmei
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

Ninja Fame : 0

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:04 am

Mumyo looked into the eyes of Felini with a smirk as his sharingan activated, his red eyes with the two tomoe would watch his movements with ease, discerning the entire attack and sidestepped at the moment his fist would almost reach his face. Giving the illusion that he had actually hit him, a wet sound would be audible for anyone whom was on the stage to hear as his left hand could be seen sticking out of the back of the man, although it would not stop there as the whistling of the shuriken alerted him and he soon pulled out his hand and ducked before kicking the man backwards towards Suiko.

He simply watched the blood leak onto the stage slowly as he licked his hand clean of the blood and looked at the woman," This wouldn't have happened if you had simply came with me, your little boyfriend wouldn't have a hole in his chest, but fear not...if you come with me i will save him and grant him life, but if you do not comply then he will simply bleed out and die before you now what will you choose Suiko," a grin came onto his face as he prepared to give her this final ultimatum and if she declined well he would quickly make work of her and take off, although this did not mean he was going to kill her...no he had better and more elaborate plans for her.
Back to top Go down
Eiyu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Eiyu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:20 pm

Kozai saw some cute armored lady zipping toward him, and he frowned. What was a lowly woman doing on the battlefield? This one was good enough to belong in his harem (if it actually existed), but it looked like she was bent on ending his life. How unfortunate, he hadn't planned on being attacked. He stepped back and concentrated his chakra, materializing two S-rank katanas in his hands and blocking both of the woman's blades. As he did so, two of the six portals behind him would fire kunai directly into her eyes, potentially blinding her if she had no method of blocking or avoiding the attack. What he did next depended on her next move.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 pm

All you feel now is the
scarlet in the day

And even if it's real, you can't stay...

(You mean Eiyu?)

Erza knew a good ninja wouldn't simply let someone kill them, so she knew she would fail at the attempt, which was purposeful. She quickly front flipped over the blonde man and landed close the the ground, one foot stretched. She quickly sweeper kicked and twirled to face him, hopefully succeeding in knocking his block off. She did all that in only five seconds. If this man didn't react with near lightning speed, he would have his block knocked off, which could lead to his downfall. However, Erza had to admit, he did have good senses, he could probably smell pretty well, because her movements were soft and quiet. Or was it her movement in the wind? Who knows.Erza, however, needed to save Suiko from that creep, or...or...

(WC = 129. XP = 1)
MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS

Last edited by Erza Scarlet on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:26 pm

A howl could be heard from a distance as it broke the commotion down a bit. From above a kunai landed in the middle of the battlefield and a voice echoed "What the hell are you cloaked monsters doing to my people and my village this is suppose to be a concert!" The voice still echoed loud "You want to dance let me know i can surely be your partner" Yukio appeared not to far from behind Erza and glared at the two men taking a good whiff of the air taking in all their scents. Kouga stood beside Yukio and smirked "Well i know my brother Izuno was here that's for sure i can not forget that smell" he looked the men up and down "Never seen you two before but i see a nice uchiha has come home to visit and we have a Blondie here" he smirked and walked towards Erza putting his hand behind her neck to place and seal and check on her "You are not hurt are you? Mind if i play as well my dear?" He readied himself for anything "I have your scents now there's no way i wont be able to track you so you should just leave i would not like death or blood on my land any longer!"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:58 am

Before her very own eyes, Felini, the man who had confessed his love just moments ago was killed. His lifeless body was kicked back towards Suiko, where she'd catch him and fall onto her back. Blood covered her hands as she held him there. She couldn't hold her tears back any longer. Bawling her eyes out, the girl mourned the death of her closest friend. A man she could have possibly had a future with, spent so much time with, had fallen and was no longer here with her. "FELINIIIII!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!" She pressed her head down onto the man's body and then looked up at his murderer. Justice would be served! "You-You bastard!!!! I'm never going to leave with you!!" Suiko stood up with clenched fists, her anger overcoming her. Never before did she have such a look on her face. It was as if she wanted ti rip this man apart. Before she can move in to attack a howl echoed throughout the vicinity. The Hokage had finally made his entrance; ready to defend his village. "Y-Yukio-sama...."
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:10 pm

A smile came onto Mumyo's face as he looked at Suiko with her anger flaring and emotions rising at the death of her beloved. Such a feeling came over his body as he grinned and walked foward slowly while the current form he had slowly melted and returned to normal, his once white hair would soon become blue and his clothing would change to a black sleeveless shirt and a black coat with black pants and boots," If you ever want to see another day my dear pop star you are coming with me, but i guess it cannot be helped if you fight me back a little...i love a little slapping," his eyes would continue to leer onto her as his body disappeared and reformed behind her.

Withing a moments notice she would feel a sharp pain on the back of her neck where Mumyo had hit her and knocked her out. Of course his clone was still around and watched vigilantly as Mumyo picked up the conscienceless body of Suiko and the dead body of her man before nodding," You know what to do here," the howl of what seemed to be a wolf would stop him only for a moment, but a smile appeared on his face as the clone blew out another plume of ash.

From that moment the both of them would have been gone from the area and headed towards the place where the group needed to Rendezvous at. Of course Mumyo was expecting a chase out of this and even had a little plan of his own just in case he needed to escape from here.
Back to top Go down
Eiyu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Eiyu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Eiyu saw it coming, of course. It wasn't exactly the most wise option for what seemed like a powerful ninja to attack him directly. As she flipped over him, he shifted his stance slightly, and as she aimed the sweep at him, he blocked with the edge of his blade, not the flat. As a result, she would essentially be severing her own leg on the edge of his blade. As he did this, he noted the approach of the large chakra signature. Wow, these guys weren't too bad. Still, he could probably hold his own for a few more seconds. In the same instant that he blocked the leg sweep, three more of his portals would fire off kunai, as he thrusted his other blade backwards, trying to penetrate the woman's philtrum. The kunai from the Armory would take different flight paths, one heading for the man's arm, one for his left eye, while the other headed for the woman's right eye. If this attack was unsuccessful, he would probably retreat.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:51 pm

All you feel now is the
scarlet in the day

And even if it's real, you can't stay...

It seemed as if the man didn't know much of her abilities or strength. Using her Pressured Chakra skill (at D Rank), she would handle the attacking sword with ease. However, Erza's arm was now exposed, even though it seemed like it before. Erza would then smirk, now getting a glance of the man's face as she stood only inches from his lips. " So, it seems like you're rebelling against Konoha? huh, Eiyu? " She would then hear Yukio drop in and howl; a signature of his. He would then place a seal on her neck with impeccable speed and return to his location, only a few feet behind her.

Erza then noticed golden gates open all around the three and she would grin maniacally. She would backflip to Yukio's location and raise her twin swords as the kunai quickly shot at them. She would deflect the kunai with great speed, making them ricochet from her swords. However, one hit her armor, the place where her heart would be to be exact. It only chipped. " Now Yukio! Alpha Maneuver Thirteen! " She said. Erza was Yukio's protector, always and forever. So, she had to train with him and create strategic maneuvers for certain situations.  

(WC = 207. XP = 1)
MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Yukio smirked looked at Erza and smirked watching her battle and block for him"Understood my love but........" yukio smirked and whispered near kouga and erza "]you might want to close your eyes and kouga go ready yourself Kouga" kouga ran to the stage where the mics were located and stood in place. In a instant yukio performed hand signs " Celestial Flare Technique!!!!"Yukio hands heated up creating a orb similar to the sun. The orb was then throw into the sky quickly as yukio closed his eyes and smirked "Bang!" The orb exploded creating a blinding light so intense it could burn your eyes. Yukio then threw a kunai towards eiyu with a seal on it. He grabbed erza by the collar of her neck"Ready your blades!". he began to spin her in a circle with great speed and attempt to toss her""When your ready kick off me and launch towards him!"

Chakra 280
used 1 A rank jutsu
Chakra now 240
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:24 pm

Suiko was momentarily distracted, but her guards were up; she was after all a skilled shinobi. His presence had vanished from his previous location, most likely Shunshin had been used. 'So he thinks he's slick...' She quickly raised herself, instead taking the hit to the highest point of her shoulder. It was all part of her plan to use her jutsu without putting others in harm's way. The girl collapsed to the floor, pretending to be unconscious. Once she was raised she'd crack open her eyes, 'Forgive me for this Felini......'

Hand seals were quickly formed by the dangling girl. She'd open her mouth and expel an extremely corrosive mist-like gas from her mouth. Now that she was away from her allies they wouldn't be affected. The cloud would spread over and it was this moment that she tried to attack Mumyo and escape from his grasp with a Shunshin.

Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:41 am

(eiyu is declared dead reason being no more chakra, has not posted)
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:42 am

(good, thank you for clarifying that ^_^ carry on)
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:12 am

The body of the man he was going to use as a puppet was slowly melting in the arms of the clone, clever little shrew was actually conscience and was trying to fight back? Well Mumyo was about tired of this. Once the mist had came from her mouth and she tried to attack he would take her body and literally toss her into a nearby tree causing his form to fall to the ground.

Once he fell he would stand up slowly before wiping blood from his nose and stood up laughing at first before looking over to Suiko," Oh mother...its just like old times isn't it? Do you hear that my dear Suiko...the sound of death is..approaching," as he spoke his eyes would shift from the three tomoe state into something much more deadly, the eyes taking on a new form as he looked at her and smiled before a hand lurched towards Suiko.

This wasn't an ordinary hand as it grabbed and pinned her to the tree behind her, the large bone hand sitting just below her breast but slowly crushed against her sternum and below as a figure started walking towards her," My dear Suiko...i didn't want to hurt you, but you left me with no choice.. seems ike you are going to take responsibility for your actions and become...my wife," grinning he would apply more pressure before looking into her eyes with the Mangekyo Sharingan," now deactivate your mist and come along peacefully," is grin turned into a sadistic smile as he waited. If she passed out he would grab her body and take off, moving to the area in which Izuno was located..although in his own body he could already feel the adverse effects of the sharingan..and he was loving it.
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Good, Suiko had been released from this man's grasp. Everything was going well. With some distance between the two she'd finally be able to maneuver herself easily. Yes, she was tossed but with her great reflex and flexibility she was able to turn herself and land on both feet. Suiko stared at the threat, the mist beginning to blanket the entire area. "You are like, sooooooo a creep! I swear, I'm going to take you out before you can do these villagers any harm! You'll also pay for what you did to Felini!" She began forming hand seals until she laid eyes upon his changing eyes. "What the heck?"

For that second she had been distracted by the mysterious eye pattern. It was unfortunately a mistake that could possibly lead to her demise. A large skeletal hand had shot forth and smacked into her body, pinning her against a tree. "Ugh!!" As much as she wanted to move she could not; It was futile. Whatever this thing was it was too strong for her to overcome. "What.....is...this?" Blood seeped from the corner of her mouth as she slowly drifted out of consciousness. The mist would gradually begin to dissipate now that she was no longer controlling it.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Yukio watched the battlefield as eiyu was defeated and looked at erza "Well let us go help the others erza i smell disaster in the village and i do not want my people to suffer" kouga howled and join them as they ran off to help his comrades and people in arms.

(exit post)

gained 4 xp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!   Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine Tour: Taking the Stage!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next