Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Kankris training of that damn dragon Afflia11

Partners

Kankris training of that damn dragon Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Kankris training of that damn dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Kankris training of that damn dragon Empty
PostSubject: Kankris training of that damn dragon   Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:56 am

Kankri walked up a rather rugged mountain, the moutain was where we was going to... train his dragons, mostly because it has a rather high chance of eating him, so he might need a plan B when this thing came out of hell, Kankri didn't care, someone could intrude and get their own bodies burn, turned to ash, or even scarred for all kankri cared. Kankri knew the dragons power, and he knew after he used it the dragons curse would simply be seton his right arm, his dominate are, Kankri made his way up, and up, and up until he finally reached a peak, it was rather chilly, the whole place smelled rather odd, and kankri has no intention of staying there longer than he had to.

Kankri go into his normal stance, his cloths mildly swaying in the wind, his pants drifting from side-to-side, his eyes gleamed in excitement as he readied it, he knew the drill, ready the chakra, then the flame dragon would come, Kankri did the necessary arrangements, forcing his chakra into the depths of hell, using his own life as bait for this damn dragons, as he thought the dragon took it's chance, coming after the chakra, Kankris right hand burst into a flaming piece of flesh, Kankri couldn't hold it in, he released his power, the dragon came out like it had never even seen the sun, it came out, and put a hole in the mountain, it's anger only grew as it broke threw and threw, the mountain now with a giant hole in it, spotted the dragon heading towards another mountain, although, the dragon was... turning, no doubt the dragon came around smashing the ground Kankri stood on, this mad kankri fly into the air and smash on another rock, the dragon coming at him scared the ever living crap out of him, the dark flames grew closer and closer, Kankri had nothing to do so he used his left hand, summoning up his Acidic Tree, this creature protected Kankri although not for long, the dragon was burning the damn tree, Kankri drop the stem making the tree wither and die, the dragons flame had almost diminished although it was still chasing Kankri.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: Kankris training of that damn dragon   Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:55 am

Kankri, although tired of this damn dragon, kept running, he kept dodging the damn dragon HE summoned, he just kept dodging the dragons attacks, the flames nearly catching him aflame at most dodges, Kankris cloths not even touching the dragon where crisp, he couldn't really stand much more of this, 'THE FUCK AM I DOING!I AM A ANBU I AM ACTING LIKE A PANZY RIGHT NOW' Kanri thought in his mind before getting up looking the dragon in the eyes and holding his hand out "I MUST TASTE DAMN FINE IF YOU WANT SOME OF ME! COME AND GET SOME!" Kankri screamed before he did another hand sign, he summoned the darkness flame sword, although useless as the dragon absorbed it "F...fuck Kankri said as the dragon came closer and closer, its flames bursting like a monster Kankri knew he couldn't beat it, it pissed him off, he couldn't move, he used most of his energy, the dragon unknowingly came into a trap kankri didn't even know he had, Kankri jumped out of the way, the dragon smashed into a ice cavern, the ice was melting on the dragon hurting it, it gave Kankri enough time to lay down before he needed to dodge a shit ton again.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kankris training of that damn dragon   Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Raijin had been en route to Burakkoshi. The mountains of Kumogakure was the easiest path to the Black City, which lied in secrecy at the Thunder Country's borders. Abandoning his cloak at Konoha wasn't the brightest choice. It was frigid in these areas and honestly, the boy would have been frozen if he hadn't purchased a coat. But the cloak would have been better, no doubt about that. He walked through the icy pathways with both hands in his pockets. As he walked he thought about Yukio and the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, Komi. That confrontation, what exactly was it all about?

While pondering the declaration made at that cursed village he caught hold of Chakra signatures. With nothing else to do he investigated the matter and found himself looking at a massive dragon made of fire! It seemed to be thrashing about, as if it was looking for someone. 'What's going on?' Izuno scanned the area ahead and found what appeared to be someone hiding. Was this thing looking for him? If so then it was probably bad news for that guy if that thing were to find him. Charging lightning in his hand the Uchiha waved it across the air, releasing a compressed blade of lightning and cutting straight through the ice above the dragon. A large chunk of the frozen matter had collapsed on top of the beast. If that wasn't a good distraction then Izuno didn't know what was.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: Kankris training of that damn dragon   Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:42 pm

Kankri left with a bit of a weak body that had been mildly burned beaten and bruised not to mention his lack of charka, was left to watch the dragons, the dragons flames spit off him as he charged at the new comer taking a break from his original prey the man who kinda summoned him, The dragon would rap around the new comer giving him space to move around, although making him stay in the wall the flames made, the dragon eyed down the ninja it's eye where only focused on 1 thing, eating and living, this dragon would attempt to kill this man simply by squeezing a bit making the area smaller, a shinobi would know not to stay in this spot due to a bit of a weak point from almost every side, Kankri would be helplessly watching this attack, if it hit it would be 3rd degree burns or even worst death, this shinobi needed to get out of there fast if he knew slightly what was good for him.

Kankri stood up he preformed a hand sign he wasn't proud of, his right arm completely useless and now his whole damn body would be less useful than a piece of rotten meat, Kankri preformed the last damn hands sign he new after this, if the man had any bad incentives towards him, he would most likely die, Kankri continued until the jutsu had been formed, Kankris stomach began to glow, black chains began to grow out of his stomach at a massive 5 meter per second speed, the chains began to wrap around the dragon as its head began to rush towards the new comer, Kankris chains blocked even the dragons mouth from moving, the dragon stayed still, the slightest resistance would but the dragon, even though these chains where flames, the dragon couldn't eat a sealing technique that had caught him "GET OUT OF THERE" kaankri screamed as he pulled thdragon open bringing it to his stomach forcing it inside, leaving a symbol on kankris stomach, Kankri then fell to his knees in pain screaming his blood felt like fire.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kankris training of that damn dragon   Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Izuno found himself dealing with enraged dragon after that stunt. The Uchiha stood at the center while the beast circled around him, staring him down with every intention to devour the boy. Fear did not pierce the veil of courage, however. Even in the face of danger Izuno did not show any sign of fear; he simply stared back at the beast with those glowing red orbs of his. But even if he wasn't scared, he wasn't stupid. Judging from the heat emitting from it's body if Izuno were touch that his flesh would be burned to a crisp.

"Hmph." He quickly reached into the coat and pulled out a kunai, throwing it overhead and above the dragon. In an instant the boy was gone, now in the air. After catching the kunai he landed out of harms way. At that moment the other shinobi used some sort of sealing technique to pull the massive beast into his body. Not the wisest choice, judging from the after-effect.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: Kankris training of that damn dragon   Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Kankri stood up holding his arms in pain he began to attempt to walk down the mountain, falling down a bit he looked back up to the new comer "Thanks for the help, i would have been bacon if it wasn't for you" Kankri said getting up again, the scar on his arm began to disappear, the curse was leaving, leaving his skin back to it's original color, he didn't really say bye, but he was half way down the mountain as he let out a sigh "Ow that hurt" Kankri said as he continued down the hill not really caring about the boy "I need to get home and eat" Kankri said as he got to his village gate.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kankris training of that damn dragon   Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:49 pm

Well, it was good to see that this guy was okay. A good deed done today makes up for one a wrong one of the past. "......." With thanks coming from the stranger Izuno took his leave, heading to Burakkoshi. There was business he had to attend to there.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kankris training of that damn dragon   Kankris training of that damn dragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kankris training of that damn dragon
Page 1 of 1