Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
More.... [solo training] Afflia11

Partners

More.... [solo training] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

More.... [solo training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

More.... [solo training] Empty
PostSubject: More.... [solo training]   More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Kozai Tengai got up early in the morning just during sun rise. He stared out the window looking at the sun as it rose shining its bright glares in to Kozai Tengai‘s room right at Kozai Tengai on his bed. He got up and walked lazily to giant window. He stretched out his arms trying to get rid of his sleepiness. He then opened the window and put his head outside. He smelt the great fresh morning air from his apartment on the 3rd floor. He stood by his window for about 5 minutes looking at everyone down on the ground busy getting ready for their daily duties. Some villagers were opening their shops, others were already in their shops or workplaces. Some women were walking around the shops buying groceries or food or any items they needed. A small boy, who Kozai Tengai recognized as the boy he met at the academy once, about 10 years old, was running around practicing his taijutsu, punching and kicking the air. That gave Kozai Tengai a veru good idea. Since being a Uchiha and already having his sharingan at the third level already, he could learn the Uchiha’s specialty. The ninjutsu called the grand fireball. It is a very powerful ninjutsu that can render enemies singed as well as injure them very badly if done correctly. Kozai Tengai thought about learning the fire and lightning techniques. He then realized he had to be very good at ninjutsu. He then realized that he didn’t have the fire element. He was more a fan of taijutsu. He loved it a lot and always trains it and learns new powerful and strong jutsus. Kozai Tengai now decided he will train himself in ninjutsu as well. He will have to train a lot in ninjutsu. And improve his ninjutsu skills to the a very high level then he will learn the fire and lightning Uchiha taijutsu techniques. Kozai Tengai left the window and went to go have a hot shower. After that he changed into his normal fighting genin attire and then went to peep in to his brother's room he saw his brother still sleeping. "Ha ha mah bro is always late guy. I'm an early bird and always up before him." Kozai Tengai then went down stairs and then in to the kitchen to prepare a nice good tasty breakfast for himself. Since being an orphan and living in the orphanage meant he had to look after himself t so he has to make his own breakfast himself everyday as usual. He made some coffee and cereal and some sandwiches. Today he had a hectic train schedule ready for himself so he had to eat up good and be full energized and prepared. After that he ate his big breakfast and then went to go make more sandwiches for himself.

For his training he will have to take a break some time and re-energized and eat up. He then made about 10 sandwiches and took a bottle of water and also a bottle of energy drink. He then put it in a back pack and then headed out of the house. He left the house and made his way to training grounds. "Today I will do some very hectic intense training. I will train in more specifically ninjutsu and try to do my best and become an excellent ninjutsu user. I will have to train intensely until I'm very good in mimjutsu then I can learn the fire and lightning techniques of the Uchiha clan now to find a nice perfect spot to train" Kozai Tengai entered the training grounds. But…. He didn’t have the lightning element anymore. He looked around to find a nice spot to train alone and un disturbed. He found a nice spot that had open grassy land for about 50 x 50 meters as well as about 10 training dummies and also a big shady tree on the one side. He then walked up to the tree. And put down all his weapons and equipment as well as the back pack with his sandwiches and lunch inside. He then put his two bottles leaning against his back pack. He then took off his top and undershirt and hung them on a branch. He then walked to the centre of the spot to get started.

Kozai Tengai then got ready. He first began as usual as and as he normally always s does when he spars or trains or fights or anything. He stretches and does his warm up activities. He first stretched and loosened his arms and did windmills and arm stretches as well as arm stretching exercises. He then did touch his toes exercises and knee lifts and other leg exercises and stretches. He then jogged at a slow pace on the spot for about 10 minutes and then kicked it up a notch and then did medium paced and then do some medium paced exercises for about 10 minutes. He then after that did he went to a higher level and did fast jogging on the spot for about 10 minutes. After that he did breathing exercises for 10 minutes to slow his heart rate and calm his body down. After that he did some push ups. He did 50 push up s and then took a 2 minute break. He then did 50 sit ups and then took a break. He then carried on with some more push ups. Another 50 push ups and then took another 2 minute break. After that he did 50 press ups and then took a break of 2 minutes long. After that he did some more sit ups another set of 50. Once that was done he did some more aerobic and stretching exercises for about half an hour. This consisted of some splits and hand stands and some head stance. Body bending as well and also some cart wheels and front flips and back flips. After that Kozai Tengai felt ready to start his training. He was fully warmed up and ready and fit to go and get some ninjutsu training down. Kozai Tengai then got ready. First of all, he started with some normal ninjutsu in the air. He kicked and punched practicing all his different ninjutsu and all that and hand symbols. After taijutsu then ninjutsu. After that he then moved over to the training dummies where he would work his taijutsu skills more.

"Ok here I go..." He then walked up to the first training dummy and then punched it in the head. The then decided to rather separate it and woke on his taijutsu separately, "ok I'll first practice my punches then afterwards my kicks... Sounds like a good enough plan" Kozai Tengai got started on the poor defenseless training dummy. He punched in it in the face about 20 times aiming at all different spots like the nose, left jaw and right jaw and then also its temple and forehead. then he walked over to its back and punched it 20 times on its back part of its head. Then he sat down and got his breathe, "Guess that sums it up for punching...." He then got up after 10 minutes and went to the training dummy again. "Ok now its time for some kicking practice!" He then got ready and got in to a firm stance, "ok training dummy here I go!!" He ran at the training dummy and then practiced his kicks he gave it all out. He kicked it 10 times in the stomach and gut area without lifting his foot (using his left foot) he then used his right foot and he did 20 kicks by its side. 10 times then putting his foot down and then after 10 seconds another 10 times. After that he used his left foot to do 10 kicks one its other side and then putt itd down and then used his right foot to kick it 10 times in its stomach and gutt area without putting his foot down. After that he then kicked it again for another 10 items on its left side using his left leg without putting it down. The then he then dropped down on the floor resting down breathing heavily so he calmed his breathing down and rested his sore legs. They were aching a lot. Kozai Tengai looked up at the sky and saw a bunch of birds fly by. Now at this time it was very hot and the sun shun it in the middle of the sky in to his eyes. He was sweating a lot and then pulled out a small towel from his pouch and wiped his fore head. He then walked up to the tree and took out his bottle of water and drank some water. He then went back to the training dummy and got ready to carry on. He then took his left foot and did kicks against its side of its head and temple area for 20 times each time breaking away and putting his foot down every 5 kicks. He then used his right foot and kicked the training dummy 20 times against its temple and head area the side of it. Also taking a 2 second break every 5 kicks. He then took a 2 minute break and then got back up and did some kicks with his left and right feet about 20 times 10 each on his round house kicks and then he walked over the to the tree. He laid down and rested against the tree and then took out his sandwiches and ate 2 of them and drank half of his energy drink up. Kozai Tengai then ran to the training dummy once more and decided he would give it all out. He did a few combination of moves consisting of different types of kicks and punches as well as head butts, knee strikes elbow strikes and that the like. He then decided to practice with all three training dummies. He then attacked all of them. He punched one in the face and then kicked the other in the gut. He then round housed kicked the last one across its side of its head. He then went back to the tree that he put all his stuff. He then took out his water bottle and drank it all up and wiped his fore head with his towel.

He noticed a small boy hiding behind a tree near him watching him. He walked over to the boy and asked, "hey you there have you been watching me?" The boy came out from behind the tree and said, "y ye yyyeeesss sir. Sorry for spying on you just don't hurt me." The boy said with a scared look on his face. Kozai Tengai laughs. He then smiled at the boy and said, "don't worry little guy I'm not gonna hurt your. You must also train hard and one day become strong like me he eh." Kozai Tengai then winced at the boy and then grabbed his head gentle and rubbed his hair. The boy smiled and laugh, "yes sir he he I will!" Kozai Tengai. Then walked away and sad, "ok then lil fellow I'll be going now..." He then walked back to the reee that had his things. He took his shirts and put that them back on and then took his equipment and all his weapons and then took his back pack and sipped his energy drink. He then pulled out a sand wich and gave it to the boy, "here's a present for you! I made it my self but I'm not a good cook!" He smiled at the boy, the boy took it and said, "thank you.... Good bye sir." Kozai Tengai then walked off to the exit of the training grounds. Just before he left he said, "it’s not sir... Its Kozai Tengai." Kozai Tengai ro then walked off out of the training ground and sent back home very happy of his training today. He was very tired and he hoped he did sufficient taijutsu training. Tomorrow he decided he will definitely go back and do some training and learn the Uchiha techniques.

[TWC 2041, 16 XP]
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: More.... [solo training]   More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Ren Uchiha
B-Rank Missing Nin
B-Rank Missing Nin
Ren Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 2

PostSubject: Re: More.... [solo training]   More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More.... [solo training]   More.... [solo training] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More.... [solo training]
Page 1 of 1