Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Jashinism Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Jashinism Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Jashinism Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Jashinism Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Jashinism Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Jashinism Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Jashinism Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Jashinism Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Jashinism Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Jashinism Rules Afflia11

Partners

Jashinism Rules Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Jashinism Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kizuto
Jounin
Jounin
Kizuto

Ninja Fame : 0

Jashinism Rules Empty
PostSubject: Jashinism Rules   Jashinism Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:57 am

Background

In the Naruto Universe, Jashin is the god or deity of Jashinism. Jashin is an extremely cruel and destructive being, requiring nothing less than complete obedience from his worshipers. He requires almost daily sacrifices, and is said to be the most bloodthirsty of the Gods.

One may choose to be a follower of Jashin, regardless of age or rank, but there are a select few who receive the ultimate gift from the god Himself. Through years of devotion and praying, and after a sacrifice of another human in Jashin's name, a Shinobi may be gifted with Undeath.

Abilities

This Undeath is said to be the next evolution of Man, shielding the shinobi's soul from leaving the body. Soul anchored to the body, the user can survive everything from organ failure/damage, old age, and even suffocation. As long as the body has enough nutrients to heal itself, the user also can regenerate from wounds if they have eaten. The one true way to kill the Jashinist would be to completely restricting nutrients, literally starving him/her to death.

• Limbs and minor wounds (First-degree burns, shallow lacerations) heal and regrow after 3 posts IC.
  • Heavier wounds (Second to third-degree burns, deep lacerations, organ damage, skeletal damage) may heal after 6 posts IC.
  • All wounds, no matter severity, will take no more than 9 posts IC to heal. The head, if destroyed, will regrow after 5 posts in the spot it was destroyed.

Restrictions/Requirements

• There may be only three (3) Immortal Jashinists at any time. While others may worship the deity, only three may recieve the final gift.
  • Immortal Jashinists may not hold Bijuu and become Jinchuuriki, as the Bijuu are deemed unpure in the eyes of the religion. A Jashinist must release their fealty to Jashin, and lose their gift, to become a Jinchuuriki.
  • Jashinists may not use any Ninjutsu beside Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood, as well as not using Genjutsu, Summoning, or Fuuinjutsu.
  • Jashinists may not use any more than one element, only to be used to enhance Taijutsu and Bukijutsu techniques.
  • In the event a slot opens for Immortality, a Jashinist must make a 5,000 word-count thread detailing the bestowal of the gift directly from Jashin Himself.

Jutsu

All Jashinists are allowed to use the Academy Jutsu, as they are simple yet effective techniques.

Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood (呪術・死司憑血):
Back to top Go down

Jashinism Rules
Page 1 of 1