Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Dojutsu Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Dojutsu Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Dojutsu Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Dojutsu Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Dojutsu Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Dojutsu Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Dojutsu Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Dojutsu Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Dojutsu Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Dojutsu Rules Afflia11

Partners

Dojutsu Rules Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Dojutsu Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Dojutsu Rules Empty
PostSubject: Dojutsu Rules   Dojutsu Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:02 pm

So, you're interested in a Dojutsu eh? Well you've come to the right place! We're going to fill you in on how to acquire each Dojutsu and how to upgrade them! But first, we will go through the rules.

Dojutsu Rules

• There will be NO multiple transplants. (You cannot create slits in your arms for extra Sharingan spots)
  • Summons and companions cannot receive transplants.
  • You may kill a Dojutsu possessor for their eyes but in order to do so one must have medical jutsu or it must be done at a hospital.
  • No cloning eyes or creating artificial eyes.

Now that that's covered we can get to the Dojutsu! :D

Byakugan

Dojutsu Rules 300px-Byakugan.svg

First Stage: In it's first stage the Byakugan can see chakra signatures in a three hundred degree radius. The range of sight is 50 meters. In order to upgrade to the second stage 500 words are required.

Second Stage: In the second stage the Byakugan can see the chakra networks in a three hundred degree radius. Able to now see through objects like trees, tents, small houses. The range of sight is increased to 200 meters.
In order to upgrade to the third stage 1000 words are required.

Third Stage: In the final stage the Byakugan can see anything in a three hundred degree radius. Now able to see up to a maximum of 800 meters. Those with the Byakugan can also see through bodies and clothing to detect objects under clothing or poisons in the body.

Sharingan

Dojutsu Rules 300px-Sharingan_Triple.svg

First Tomoe: To awaken the first tomoe one must experience a loss. In this stage the user can see chakra signatures in color. Along with experiencing a loss the user must submit 1000 words.

Second Tomoe: When the Sharingan user feels like they are worthless they will awaken the next stage of the Sharingan, the second tomoe. In this stage the user can read physical movements and follow them, copying the exact physical movement. The user can also see through objects like trees. Another ability granted by the second tomoe is the ability to detect Genjutsu casted on others. 2000 words must be submitted in order to awaken this stage.

Three Tomoe: The final stage of the Sharingan can be unlocked when the user realizes that the Sharingan is necessary to become powerful. During this stage the user can see faster movements and can even copy hand seals, allowing them to copy Ninjutsu (No Kekkei Genkai). The user will also have the ability to place people into Genjutsu, a hypnosis, and even control animals such as summons. The third tomoe can even detect Genjutsu placed on the user and help them either escape it or reverse the illusion. 3000 words are required for this.

Mangekyou Sharingan: The Mangekyou Sharingan is the next step after the three tomoe. In this stage the user can see even faster movements. They also tap into the Jutsu awakened from the pair of eyes. In order to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan the user must witness the death of a loved individual. They can also be informed of the death. This individual could be an RPer. If the user chooses to awaken the MS through NPC means, a staff member must RP as the individual and the word count must be 9000.

Upon awakening the Mangekyou Sharingan the RPer will be given a Sharingan meter. The guage will be set at (100/100). Each time the user does one of the following, the listed points are deducted: [Bold for Uchiha/Non-bold for non-Uchiha]

Activating MS (Battle only) - 3-6

MS Technique - 5-10

Susano'o - 10- 20

Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan: The final stage of the Sharingan, the Eternal Mangekyou, is one of the most feared. It can only be acquired by fusing another's MS with your own. The EMS allows the user to be unaffected by the use of MS techniques, rendering the meter useless.

Rinnegan

Dojutsu Rules 300px-Rinnegan.svg

In order to acquire Rinnegan, one must have already achieved Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan as an Uchiha clan member (thus, they possess the doujutsu and chakra of the original Indra). In addition, they must have implanted Senju DNA (thus gaining the chakra of the original Asura). After doing 5000 words of training with both of these gained, the user unlocks Rinnegan. They will then have access to the paths below.

Animal Path: The Animal Path allows the Rinnegan user to summon multiple animals. If the user has set up paths using separate bodies then it can summon the other path bodies. Maximum number of animals: 6 There is a 500 word requirement to unlock the path.

Demon Path: The Demon Path allows the Rinnegan user to grow multiple cyborg-like limbs, some can be bladed. With this path the user can also fire several missiles and release energy beams and projectiles that can cause massive damage. There is a 1000 word requirement for this path.

Hungry Ghost Path: The Hungry Ghost Path allows the Rinnegan user to absorb any type of chakra in any type of form, which includes elemental form. There is a 1500 word requirement for this path.

Human Path: The Human Path allows the Rinnegan user to enter the minds of others and read every single memory. In order to do so the user must place their hand on the person's head. Once contact has been made the user must extract the individual's soul to part from them. There is a 2000 word requirement for this path.

Hell Path: The Hell Path allows the Rinnegan user to summon forth the King of Hell statue. The King of Hell can judge others and extract their souls. It can also resurrect other paths if they have fallen. There is a 2500 word requirement for this path.

God Path: The God Path allows the Rinnegan user to use gravitational repulsion and pull. They can use  a form of telekinesis to raise objects and hold them. Gravitational jutsu such as Chibaku Tensei can be accessed through this path. There is a 3000 word requirement for this path.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Dojutsu Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojutsu Rules   Dojutsu Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:23 pm

Added in how to acquire the Rinnegan. (Credit to Kozai)
Back to top Go down

Dojutsu Rules
Page 1 of 1