Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Element Rules  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Element Rules  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Element Rules  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Element Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Element Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Element Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Element Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Element Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Element Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Element Rules  Afflia11

Partners

Element Rules  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Element Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Element Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Element Rules    Element Rules  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Okay y'all! I heard you're here to know about elements! And I'm not talking about the elements on the Periodic Table. Before we get into the guidelines, must one know what elements are. They are natures of Chakra that are allowed to be used by a shinobi upon mastery. Examples are Fire, Water, etc.

Element Guidelines

• A shinobi can only posses three main elements and two advanced elements, including clan elements, or four main elements.  (Shinobi with Dojutsu that allow them to possess more main elements are not affected by this rule, shinobi who have taken DNA are not affected by this rule, shinobi who have Bijuu that give them access to an element are not affected by this rule, and shinobi who have jutsu that enable them to use more elements are not affected by this rule.)
  • In order to use an advanced element the shinobi must have the prerequisites to using that element. (In order to use Lava one must have Earth and Fire)
  • Shinobi acquiring elements by taking DNA do not automatically get them, they must train it like a normal element.

Acquiring Elements

When a shinobi starts out they immediately learn their nature chakra. From there they can work on mastering their elements and learning new ones as they rank up. So what exactly must one do to learn more elements you ask? I'll let you know!

Academy Students: Unfortunately, our young lads do not receive any elements. Sad

Genin: At this stage a shinobi will have to do the Paper Test in order to determine their element. A word count of 300 words is required to learn the first element. A Genin can then master that element with 600 words. If the Genin chooses, they can gain their second element with 3K words. (3,000)

Chuunin: When a Genin ranks up to a Chuunin they can gain their second element, if they haven't already, with 600 words. 1.2K words (1,200) is required to master the second element. A Chuunin can learn the third main element with 6K (6,000) words.

Jounin/ANBU: When Chuunin are promoted to either  Jounin or ANBU they can gain their third element with 900 words. For them to master the third element they must submit 1.8K (1,800) words. A Jounin or ANBU can learn their second advanced or fourth element with 9K (9,000) words.

Kage/Sannin/Leader: Kage and other equivalent ranks can learn the second advanced or fourth element with 1.2K (1,200) words. 2.4K (2,400) words is required to master the element.

The first advanced element can be learned at any time once the shinobi has become a Genin; It requires 4K words to learn and 8K to master. At Chuunin 3K words to learn and 6K to master. At Jounin 2K to learn and 4K to master. Kage rank 1K to learn and 2K  to master.

Basic Elements

Element Rules  480px-Elemental_Relationships_Diagram.svg

Lightning - Raiton: Strong against Earth and weak against Wind.

Earth - Doton: Strong against Water and weak against Lightning.

Water - Suiton: Strong against Fire and weak against Earth.

Fire - Katon: Strong against Wind and weak against Water.

Wind - Fuuton: Strong against Lightning and weak against Fire.

Advanced Elements

Element Rules  480px-Advanced_Elemental_Relationships_Diagram.svg

Ice - Hyoton: Combination of Wind and Water. Belonging to the Yuki clan.

Wood - Mokuton: Combination of Water and Earth. Belonging to the Senju clan.

Lava - Yoton: Combination of Earth and Fire.

Blaze - Enton: Flames of Amaterasu.

Storm - Ranton: Combination of Water and Lightning.

Boil - Futton: Combination of Water and Fire.

Dust - Jinton: Combination of Earth, Wind, and Fire.

Explosion - Bakuton: Explosive type techniques. Explosive clay.

Scorch - Shakuton: Combination of Fire and Wind.

Magnet - Jitton: Magnetism of metals.
Back to top Go down

Element Rules
Page 1 of 1