Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 Afflia11

Partners

Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Catching Up Pt. 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:34 am

Izuno's plot had been exposed. Seems like he underestimated these shinobi. But what does it matter? There isn't anything they could do at this point. They had already been lured into his trap; like a mouse caught by a cat. Izuno gave them a smirk; his little way of saying: "You caught me." In just seconds the female ANBU was behind him with a kunai pressed against his neck. The men around them threatened to kill him for his impersonation and ulterior motives that were of bad malice. "Gosh, I didn't think I'd be caught so quickly. Looks like I really could never gain the trust of former comrades. Now before you even try to slide that blade and finish me off, I want you all to know that I really do not want to kill you. You can just let me do what I must and no one will get hurt. Besides, it's just a gift. It's not like the leader of Getsugakure would need it." Now Izuno was being a smart ass. One of the shinobi, if not all of them, were bound to lose their temper and attack.

Even if they did he wouldn't kill them. The best thing to do is catch them all in Genjutsu one by one until they're all unconscious. But that would be extremely difficult to carry out. Why'd this have to be so troublesome. This was supposed to be a walk in the park. Oh well, he was committed to this and would not be let out so easily, not without a fight. They were already suspecting him of being a spy, thief, and all the other bad things. "So what's it going to be? The easy way or the hard way? The choice is yours shinobi of Konohagakure." There wasn't a doubt in his head that these people would choose to attack and rid the world of a Missing Ninja. Izuno had to be prepared to quickly respond to avoid that. He slowly moved into his pouch and held onto a kunai, one marked with his Flying Thunder God Jutsu formula. If she did try to slit his throat he'd escape.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:32 am

The ninja watched as the moon shinobi was exposed and his true intentions were revealed "It does not matter if they are just gifts, these are for the people of moon and you have no right to take them!" Their temper grew more intense and they were in shock "Just who do you think you are, These are treasures from the lord hokage himself to the good people who need them to survive" They glared at him and punch his face as he threatens them "HOW DARE YOU TWERP KEIKO FINISH THIS MONSTER" Keiko raised her kunai and attempted to stab him "By the right of the lord hokage justice is served" She was inches away from stabbing
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:48 am

There was no use in giving them options. Not even Izuno could quell such an outrage. What was done was done and now it was time to react. He'd take the punch to the face and stare at the man who did it. Oh if only they knew who he was. Who he had just punched in the face. "You really punched me? Well, I guess we're going to have to do this the hard way....." The female ANBU let out her little cry and pulled the kunai, attempting to cut straight through the boy's neck. At that moment he tossed the kunai deeper into the cave. The projectile struck the stone and in a split second Izuno was there! He held onto the kunai and pulled it from the rock before holding a hand seal to activate the explosion tags. Simultaneously, they all detonated and caved in the entrance. Whoever wasn't fast enough to avoid being crushed would meet their end here!

"I had no choice." The boy jumped from the wall and made a run for the base deep with the cavern. Luckily, the cargo was protected and safe. He'd just have to come back for it later, after dealing with the Konoha shinobi. 'Now to just lead them down to a wider area where I can actually move.' Hopefully, they'd follow the boy to battle him. This is where things would get interesting for him.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:23 am

Just as keiko was about to attack izuno had disappeared in a flash of light "What!!! he knows the lord hokage jutsu but but how?" They all pursued him relentlessly further and further in the cave. As they ran the explosive tags were set off starting a chain reaction of explosives and caving in the entrance "WATCH OUT A CAVE IN " Some of the shinobi were not fast enough to make it. They were crushed by the large boulders on their bodies half alive "Go get him before he returns for the treasures " Keiko had gritted her teeth "We will not let you die in vain" she darted off with the remaining shinobi throwing kunai and shuriken at the mysterious ninja. They had arrived at the base of the cave as he disappeared from their view of sight "Where did that bastered go i can not see a dam thing in this cave " They scanned and monitored the area as well as they could so as to not become victims in a trap
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:47 am

The cries of men falling victim to the collapsing rocks echoed throughout the cavern. Izuno suddenly felt saddened; this wasn't the outcome he had wanted. He wanted to do this without taking anyone's life. If only they had just listened to him before. None of this would have happened and they could have returned to their families. The boy fled to the base. It was a large room, about a thousand square feet in area. There wasn't an artificial ceiling. Instead the cave top served as a roof, well partially. A large hole allowed the light to penetrate through the roof, providing the room with sufficient light to increase visibility. Izuno stood motionless, waiting for the group to arrive. It had been years since he had been here. "I cannot believe that I have returned here only to fight against the village I once served in this base. Funny how things turn out."

The battlefield had been set. One Uchiha would go up against these Jounin and ANBU leader to test his power and carry out his mission as a Yorubutai. Would he succeed or would he fail? He inhaled deeply and sighed, preparing himself for whatever was going to happen. "....Come on.....Come on.....Come on....."

------------------

TWC = 5773
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:35 am

Keiko and the other jounin rushed to the center of his location. The other ninja had died due to the cave in the mysterious ninja had caused "He will not get away with this murder!!!" They began searching for the ninja at the center of the cave calling him "COME OUT YOU COWARD!!!" Keiko spotted the ninja in the distance waiting their patiently "So this isn't really a cave is it but a old konaha headquaters" She walked towards him and smirked "What this is the old headquaters for the sand division of konaha but it was abandoned why did he lead us " "Its a trap he is going to utilize the environment here to gain a advantage in battle, he must really want that treasure for the moon village" They all charged at the ninja head first. Two jounin in the front, one coming from behind him and keiko from above. They all threw their kunai and shuriken at him from all directions including his blind spots "There is no way he is getting out of this one alive we will avenge our friends in arms!!!!" They were so determined to see his death and avenge the ones who died on this simple mission. Innocent lives and blood spilled for pointless items for peace. What man would do such a thing unless they had a motive to achieve or wanted a easy score.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:37 am

They had finally arrived at the base. Pretty soon they'd know who the boy behind this disguise was. They'd all suffer for not taking the first option. It could have been so easy. "Shut up! You keep talking about avenging them and yet you cannot do anything. You Konoha shinobi always talk big but you are never strong enough to back things up." He was going to play mental games with them to get them attacking recklessly. Only then would they defeat themselves. It wasn't long until they had attacked. Two shinobi were moving in from ahead, the other two moved quickly to attack from different directions. The ANBU would drop down from above and the other moved around to attack from behind. They were trying to cover all the possible directions. When they were close enough they all threw their projectiles. "I, on the other hand....."

Izuno threw his marked kunai directly in front of him. It would pass in between the two shinobi charging from ahead. Once the kunai passed them he instantly transported to it's location, avoiding the incoming projectile attack. In mid-air, the Uchiha spun around, kicking the two shinobi on their backs at the same time before landing on his feet. He'd stand straight up and dust himself off, "I could back my talk up. You'll all lose here."
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:03 am

The ninja moves were easily dodge with hirashin "AH i forgot he knows the fourths technique shit!!!" Two of the shinobi were kicked back down to the grown and the kunai all deflected each other "This is going to be very hard compared to fighting a normal ninja" Keiko looked at the ninja and questioned him "How do you know that technique, its only passed down by the hokages so that means your a konaha ninja who left the village!" She ran at him in anger Making hand signs for shadow clones each performing hands signs of their own performing fire ball jutsu "Die you baster!!!!" Her anger and fighting abilities knew no bounds. Keiko was so dead set on ending his life and making sure he did not leave here alive. The remaining shinobi recovered from their injury and rushed forward to attack him with their own jutsu surrounding him and all his blind spots "Your not getting away so easy you bastered!!!" They yelled as the final charge for his life began
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:22 am

They sure were idiots if they had forgotten that Izuno could use Hiraishin. This ANBU shinobi seemed to be their little leader, the strongest one. So she was going to be the one that would be the most of a challenge. Better to save her for last and get some fun out of a one-versus-one. "What does it matter? I told you all that you'll lose here." Izuno formed hand seals and inhaled deeply before releasing a large volume of flames. They had formed into a spear-head shaped fireball and clashed with the fireball sent at Izuno by the ANBU and her clones. There was a wild display of intensifying flames forming a wall. He'd take this opportunity to attack them.

Using Shunshin he appeared in front of one of the attacking ninja, activating his Sharingan. While in his face he stared deep into his eyes, placing him into a hypnosis. After dealing with him he quickly dashed at another shinobi. Izuno lowered himself and elbowed him right on the chest, sending the man back a couple of feet. Then he spotted the shinobi who had punched him earlier. Oh, this was the one he wanted so bad! "You......" With another speed dash, Izuno rushed towards the man with a charged Chidori. Once he reached him he thrust his hand towards the man's chest, ready to pierce straight through him. "Too slow!"
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:36 am

One ninja was killed instantly with a chidori through his chest the other two were knocked out cold due to a eye technique and a hard knock to the head only keiko had survived. She was the last one left standing looking at her attacker "You even know chidori and your speed is amazing but i will not let you kill anymore people you monster i will stop you no matter what!!!" She threw a few smoke bombs to conceal herself and her clones. They all placed themselves in position and smirked as she had her chakra scalpels ready to cut and kill this mad man of a ninja "You die here ninja for the people of konoha you die and i dam you to hell with the rest of them !!!" Each clone had attacked first in order to draw his attention and kill him while the real keiko would come from above and murder him cutting his head offf "DIEEE!!!!!!!" She had appeared directly above him inches away from him
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:12 am

Their efforts weren't enough to defeat Izuno. None of them were on the skill level to even be considered challenges. All that remained was the female ANBU. Turned out that she was indeed going to be the last one standing, as expected from a ninja of her caliber. "What don't you understand!? It's futile! Your efforts are pointless!" Using a smoke bomb was her first move. It must have been to conceal herself and the clones to launch a stealth attack. But not even that could help. The Chakra around him belonged to clones; and thanks to his sensory he was able to feel another presence above. This one had to be her. "You don't learn do you!?" Electricity channeled throughout Izuno's hand as he pointed his fingers upwards. From the electricity shot out a compressed blade of Lightning. There was a sudden feeling of weight being held up by Izuno. She had been caught and was being supported by the blade; held up by the Uchiha. Trickles of blood dripped onto his face as he looked up.

The blade of Lightning retracted back, allowing gravity to take effect. Her body dropped down from the air and landed on the floor. "You were the most relentless of the group....." He noticed that the wound was around her chest. It wasn't what he was aiming for. The boy was hoping to catch her through the shoulder blade and immobilize her. He leaned down to grab her mask and pulled it off.

"K-Keiko?" The boy started to tremble. What had he done? The only girl he loved was lifeless before him. A pain like no other was inflicted on his heart. He dropped down onto his knees and began crying hysterically, holding the body in his arms. "AAAAAAAAAAAHGH!!!!!!" Past memories if the girl returned to him. Visions of him and her laying on the pastures of the fields of Konoha. Why did he have to leave her? Things could have been better. Now, the boy is left with the lifeless body of the girl he could tell, "I love you."

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" The ground below him shook as the presence if his Chakra forced itself onto the environment, as if it had a weight. The three tomoe Sharingan had evolved into a unique pattern. A more powerful stage of his Dojutsu. The Mangekyou Sharingan had been awakened!

Spoiler:

----------

TWC = 6,624 (Izuno)
TWC = 2,913 (NPC)

TWC = 9,537 (Total) / 9,000 (Required for MS)
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Without a word, the Uchiha stood up with Keiko's lifeless body. He stared up through the hole, the speckles of snow falling onto his face. There was a brief moment of silence before he walked off to the entrance if the cavern. Once reaching the shipment he placed his hand on the loaded crate and used Hiraishin to transport himself, Keiko, and the shipment to Burakkoshi. Although the mission was a success he was forever pained by the loss of his one true love. Not even getting the chance to share those beloved words with her.

[EXIT]

TWC = 6,721 (Izuno only)

TWC = 9,634 (Izuno + NPC)

53 XP gained, 12 CP gained, MS acquired.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:40 pm

... Well dayum.

Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 1m0zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 2   Catching Up Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Up Pt. 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2