Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Catching Up Pt. 3  Afflia11

Partners

Catching Up Pt. 3  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Catching Up Pt. 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Ninja Fame : 0

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Back at the Black city headquarters everything seemed peaceful, Enkagetsu still rested in his bed without paying mind to the outside world. That new guy Kankri was nowhere to be found, just as the Hozuki thought, all this time the guy was worthless after all. New member my ass. However Enkagetsu really didn't care much, he was just waiting for his true partner to return with the shipment. Waking up and yawning loud the Hozuki started to speak out his mouth. "Aaahhh...man i sure needed that fucking nap, Izuno takes forever what the fuck! I'm Tired of waiting..."

Enkagetsu ignored himself for a bit, stressing the fact Izuno wasn't back yet was just going to make things worst. Plus he still had so much to explain. Looking towards his Kirikurobocho eying the mark Izuno had left behind, this is where he was suppose to come out of. The Hozuki didn't even wanna know how the hell this was going to work. He just wanted time to fly by, that's all.

Before Enkagetsu knew it his sword began to build chakra within it. "What the...? Now all of a sudden the cloak and mask could be seen, no doubt Izuno had returned. " That's creepy how you could just teleport like that, with shipment and everything. Hehehehe you son of a bitch, had me waiting like a dog hungry for a snack. Now.... how was your trip....brother.

It was time to get back to business!
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Izuno's use of Hiraishin allowed him to instantly return to the Jutsu formula on the Kubikiribocho. His hand was still placed on the large crate and in the other he held Keiko's body. The boy didn't look the same; there was an emotionless look on his face. Like he had been stripped of his vitality. All of that energy he carried was gone. Now he didn't really care much. "......." He took his hand off of the crate and walked away, carrying the girl in his arms. Before he exited the room he turned back to Enkagetsu, his eyes now a different form. The Mangekyou Sharingan gave off a glow like no other in the dim lit room. "We shall take our leave Mizuchi......Konoha will be our destination. There's something that I want to see there." He turned back and stepped out of the room, taking the girl to a chamber in the lowest level of the compound. Izuno would set her on a large table and cover her with a sheet. Preparations to create a cryo-chamber to preserve her body would soon take effect. "Forgive me Keiko...."
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:19 am

Izuno ignored Enkagetsu, must've not been his day. He carried a body on his shoulder, and his attitude changed drastically as well. The Uchiha dropped the shipment and started exiting the room with the anonymous body. Enkagetsu didn't even bother asking who was this, or why Izuno was carrying her downstairs. He just bowed his head, understanding that Izuno wasn't himself at this moment.
 Before exiting the Uchiha explained what were his next intentions, going to Konoha was not on Enkagetsu's plans. However before opening his mouth to question why he soon noticed the change in Izuno's eyes. This feeling was so unusual, Izuno was now cold hearted. Thoughts started swirling in the Hozuki's head, one of them being what made those eyes change ? Enkagetsu didn't know much about the Sharingan, all he knew was that it was something all Uchiha acquired. "Hmmm.....I wonder what the hell happened out there? This isn't the same Izuno.

Enkagetsu began to exit the headquarters, taking the time to look at the sun go down. He stood on the highest tower in Black City. Izuno was alone now, so was the Hozuki. One thing he loved more than killing was some good alone time. Flashing back to those times in Kirigakure where he still had his mother and friends. Believable or not, Enkagetsu still had a heart and sometimes wished his life wasn't the way it is. "After I complete my tasks I will go back home, and make things right. Looking at his Samehada and Kurokiribocho, Enkagetsu realized he had five more swords to go. Once gaining all of these, he would definitely go back home and set things the way they should've been. Wiping out all those corrupted ones who ruined the village, and made it this cold hearted place. What the mist didn't know was that they had created a monster, who was just waiting to unleash his wrath. "The Hozuki clan will be avenged....I promise mother. Those who hurt us all will pay greatly.

The sun was now down, and the moon was now up. Black City was quiet, and  Enkagetsu easily fell asleep to the sound of vacancy in the streets. Usually back home it was the sounds of screams from civilians being slaughtered. Enkagetsu was dreaming peacefully, and as soon as he would wake up the next morning he would return back to the HQ. Where there was much to discuss with Izuno.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:58 am

The Uchiha placed his cloak on and followed with his mask. There truly wasn't a chance for the boy to rest up; they had to be on the move to get things done. Izuno deactivated the Mangekyou Sharingan, before it could continue to tax his Chakra, and walked up the stairwell. As he ascended he began thinking back to the confrontation back at the cave. Was there really a need to even kill them? He could have simply placed them in Genjutsu. Maybe then Keiko would have been alive. If only he could.....

Upon reaching the main floor he ran into a returning Enkagetsu. Something was amiss. He looked at the wall where the cloaks and masks were hung and took notice of three empty slots. If Izuno and Enka had their respective cloaks and masks, who had the other? "Mizuchi, why is there a missing cloak and mask? Did I miss something while I was gone?" A recruit would be quite some news. The Yorubutai were in need of members. Without a foundation the organization would surely fall.
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:22 pm

The Hozuki at this point was tired of carrying his two large swords. He injected his Samehada inside of him. The sword slid right in, water dripped all over his sandles. It was quite creepy how Enkagetsu could use his body as a storage for weapons. Now he only carried the Kurokiribocho. Whenever the Hozuki needed his Samehada, the handle of the sword would appear on his back. He could easily pull it out when in need.
    Izuno was now done with what ever the hell he was doing, and now was curios towards the fact that a cloak and mask was missing. Enkagetsu smiled a bit, it was time to explain everything. "I'm glad you asked hehehe, it seems while you were gone we had a little visit from a rogue ninja from cloud. He wanted a role in are little group here, so I brought him to Togoro to see what he would say. Seems the motherfucker got lucky and Togoro ended up liking the guy, he was a bit older than us but I could've took him out easy. Only reason I didn't........well I felt maybe he could be valuable. I was rong however, since that time he said he was going outside to get some fresh air that bitch never returned. I noticed it was taking forever for him to come back I checked outside. But there was no sign, he ran off with the mask and cloak, even worst information about us. He knows my name......I'll make sure to kill him when I catch his ass loose out there!

It was starting to bother Enkagetsu, he should've killed that Kankri when he had the chance. Now most likley that guy is out there somewhere exchanging information. The Hozuki wasn't too happy, he held himself together although. "So.....how was your little trip Izuno?
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:51 pm

So someone had visited the headquarters while Izuno was off on his mission. They must have been seeking to join them. Izuno stood there listening to Enkagetsu, his arms crossed and all. When he mentioned that the shinobi had defected from Cloud he remembered...Back during his travel to Burakkoshi he had crossed paths with a shinobi battling against the dragon. Could it be that he was also on his way to Burakkoshi? "So he hasn't returned yet? I guess we should head out and track this one down. I have a feeling I might know this guy." They couldn't risk allowing a shinobi to go around in their garments and starting trouble to give them such horrible reputation. Togoro wouldn't be pleased if that happened. "We'll set out now. We have to hurry before we end up on every village's radar. Oh, and my trip? I don't really want to talk about it."

The Uchiha's expression couldn't be seen from behind the mask. But if Enkagetsu was able to see it, he wouldn't question him any further about his travels. He walked towards the large gate door and opened it up, stepping out into the illuminated streets of Burakkoshi. Although the place was deep within a ravine and night had fallen upon the village, it was lit up by the flat-screens on the buildings. "Let's move." Izuno quickly took off to begin their search. Hopefully, Enkagetsu would follow suit.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Kankri, wading threw the streets "Fuck my life" he exclaimed harshly about himself.Kankri made his way threw the crowd, he figured he would have to break anyone who tried to jack any of his shit, so Kankri took to the roofs, rarely did anyone ever go upon these roofs, even the lower ones, it seemed like deaths rapidly showed up when some idiot showed up expecting to show off for some chick. Kankri saw a couple of familiar faces or well i guess you can say masks, Kankri took of his mask, keeping the cloak on, not really caring for the mask all that much he sighed 'I can't believe i got lost in this place' Kankri thought to himself, he flung his Legs over the side, he sat on the border of the whole damn building, when the stronger man started running Kankri felt it a good time to make a entrance.

Kankri hopped off the building free falling for about 2 minutes or less, the building he was on must have been the tallest, upon landing Kankri had to catch his balance but not show that he ever lost it, so he simply leaned against the building he jumped off, he looked at the man he had met before, by this time it must have been pretty clear that Kankri was the new guy due to the cloak, and the mask now on the side of Kankris head, not covering his face was one thing Kankri enjoyed.Kankri looked at the man letting a word slither from his tongue and lips "Sup".
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:27 am

Catching Up Pt. 3  Hqdefault

There it was...the black citadel, the place where evil knows no rest and where anyone missing nin with power could reside. Of course he would be drawn to such a place where his own evil and maliciousness could fluster and feel like a man at home," Mmmm feel the evil imminating from the buildings and people my pets, oh its like a fountain of evil and despair from the base up and it drives me into shivers," the figure in white grabbed himself as he cackled maliciously for a minute before slouching over.

His tongue would hang out of his mouth as he stood up and looked around at the area though his hood, the menacing purple eyes began to search around slowly...the taste of evil was so strong, but there had to be a place where it was pooling no? Mumyo began to slowly walk around the dangerous village slowly as his eyes continued to look around, until he caught the sight of a group of people. At first glance he would think nothing of it, but there was a feeling he was getting from the three would send chills up and down his spine.

Soon the form of the deranged uchiha would walk closer and closer to them before stopping five meters from them," You three...have the purest form of danger around you, who are you three," standing up straight for only a moment he would look from one to another until he stopped at Izuno. A familiar feeling came from him, but he could not discern it. If anything Mumyo was always ready if there was going to be trouble, the six blades on his back hummed in silence as he looked at the three slowly.
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:53 am

Izuno ran out first, without even explaining to where he was headed the Hozuki still followed. Dragging his sword across the floor creating a screeching sound, sparks would spark lightly aswell. Enkagetsu smiled widely, now creating exitmemt within him. It didn't take him long to catch up to the Uchiha, even though this one was much more faster on his feet. Once reaching him Enkagetsu would raise his sword off the ground, stopping that annoying screeching sound. He mainly did this so that the Kurokiribocho would be sharp and ready for any stupid foe who got in there way of destination. Before reaching the exit witch wasn't that far at this point, he came across a ninja who weared a similar clothing. No doubt this was Kankri, I thought by now he would be long gone.

"What the fuck ? Sup? .......you idiot, I thought you left! Never do that again, I told you I will now waste no time swinging my sword. I have no time to argue with you, meet Izuno my right hand man. We are leaving on a important task, join us if you feel free..... Rather much in a surious tone Enkagetsu sure wasn't pleasant at this moment. He than began to run towards the exit again, without distributing in any converstating that would waste time. The Hozuki expected Izuno and Kankri to follow up aswell. Now all three Yorubotai members were on foot, heading to leave Black City. However a body merged from the distant, a rather wierd looking one. His tounge was out, and you could tell this one had a thirst for darkness, evil, and blood. Enkagetsu wasn't scared at all though, as he just continued to approuch towards the mysterious guy. That's when he said something, purest form of danger around Enkagetsu ? Well how did he know. This guy sure could sense danger when he laid eyes on it, not only this but he was more curious than ever to find out who was these cloak masked ninja on foot. Enkagetsu raised his sword on his shoulder eying the guy through his mask, scanning for any wierd movements. When the Hozuki detected one, he surely would attack. If the guy would resist than Enkagetsu wouldn't. Not only this but also the Hozuki was not gonna chat with this guy or answer him. He would leave Izuno to reply.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:18 am

Izuno quickly stopped in his tracks, turning to the shinobi that had landed before him. An annoying screech, like that of metal grinding against metal, followed behind him. As much as it disturbed the Uchiha he managed to no longer pay mind to it. So this man was the one who took the cloak and mask from the headquarters? The same man that was rescued during the confrontation with the dragon in the mountains. Seems like the boy was on point; it was indeed him. Unfortunately, even though they met, they never exchanged names. That didn't matter now that he was in possession of a mask and cloak. Officially a member, he'd be referred to by the name that comes with wearing that mask. "Hello. Like Mizuchi stated, we are on an important mission right now. You've chosen the Yurei mask so I believe we must call you that. Do not refer to me as Izuno. I am Raijin." The boy pointed at the mask using his thumb.

All of the sudden they were approached by a stranger. Apparently, according to him, they had the purest form of danger around them. A chaotic and malicious vibe was all that registered with Izuno. This guy was the epitome of weird. He was a damn creep but that's what this group needed. Perhaps they could gain two members in one day? "Is that would you get from us? If so then you have great perception. You must not be of this city. A stranger to these parts. Only they would approach us without a single sign of fear.....You are in the presence of the Yorubutai."
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:53 pm

Kankri laughed as both the men made stupid comments. First he figured he would go and get the fishy boy a bit enraged, while leaving the black haired emo kid alone for now, had no clue what they would do, nor did he care he figured one way or another something would go boom, Kankri began to speak "Watch it fishy boy you sound like you care about me Kankri said with a wink to the fishy guy, he didn't remember his name but he was rather fond of calling him fishy man, "If you don't like fishy boy, you could be Mr.Sharkface" i say with a laugh before getting a bit serious " So this mission, Mr.Raijin, what will we be doing? Of course lets discuss this outside of this place, to many ears hanging loose" Kankri said with a rather sooth voice.

Kankri, followed them, he didn't match their speeds perfectly, but he seemed able to stay in eye lengths with them, he didn't lag behind severely a maximum of 20 steps behind them, and a minimum of lets say 5 feet, his eyes set on wanting to know this mans mission, he didn't remember Fishy Boys name, but it mustn't have seemed awestruckening if he didn't care to remember a few letters, or it could have been one of those 7 letter long name Kankri hated so much never being able to remember them shortening them down to like three threw four words a person.
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:21 pm

A wide grin appeared on Mumyo's face as he stood up and looked into Enkagetsu's eyes, those oddly shaped purple eyes scanning the man for a moment before nodding slowly. Slinking his tongue back into his mouth slowly he broke contact with the man before looking at his blades with a grin before clapping," Oh goody, i never thought i would ever see such a magnificent blade come across my eyes...you must be one luck many to come across a treasure such as this," he wouldn't jump up and down like a crazed kid, but he exotic and insane giggle of Mumyo could hardly be contained. His eyes now went to Izuno who was the first to speak instead of the man in front of him so he casually stepped to the side and looked at this man.

"Is that would you get from us? If so then you have great perception. You must not be of this city. A stranger to these parts. Only they would approach us without a single sign of fear.....You are in the presence of the Yorubutai."

Mumyo would tilt his head oddly as he continued to stare at Izuno, no visible facial expression could be seen instead they could feel that he was intently looking at them. A small smile came across his face as he rubbed his hands together," Fear...yes fear is not something i am familiar with....fear is what i instill into those who are disobedient little toys and experiments, but you are mostly correct i am not from around these parts indeed. So what is this....Yorubutai? Some group or something or is it...oh wait maybe you are harbingers of death and destruction," a small chuckle would come from his mouth as he stood up and gave a gentlemanly bow.

Like a switch he would talk in a subtle but deep voice," I want to join your little group...it seems like much fun does it not," that was shortly after he returned to his crazed self," So what do ya say huh? Besides if i hang around you all i will have what i need to create ALLLLL the little toys i want and then...if you ever need surgeries or things like that...well the doctor is in the house," for now he merely stood there and waited for an answer or reply from the two of them, if no was the answer he would shrug and walk off slowly into the depth of the city, but if yes were the answer....the world would be in some serious shit.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:28 pm

It was just now that Kozai had entered his castle in Niflheim, and was now looking down with great interest at the proceedings below. Of course, being mere three-dimensional beings, they could not possibly notice him observing them. As he watched them, he noticed that the fishy-looking boy had a couple of swords on him. They didn't appear to be normal; and what kind of sword was wrapped up like that? It didn't even look sharp. Was it some sort of club?

Kozai scanned the two swords, and stored their blueprints in the Niflheim armory. As he did so, he felt his eyes and his whole body burning. So... this was the price for power. He knew he didn't have much capacity for using his power, so he needed to improvise. As long as he had Niflheim, though.... he could not be beaten.

So the group's name was "Yorubutai", huh? Fascinating. He would continue to watch, seeing how events would play out. He recognized one of the men as the one he had stolen DNA from some time back. He was still in the Black City? Hm....

Kozai lost interest and stopped watching, returning to his office.

[Requesting Samehada scanned, Kubikiribocho scanned, 1 XP]
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:32 pm

[You can't just deny this because you want to. My ability was approved, and used correctly.]
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Approved have fun >.<
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:35 pm

The stranger was odlly wierd yet also interesting on the other half, his way of speaking disturbed Enkagetsu surely. It was like he was some sort of maniac, who just loved to kill. Even more weirder, the guy could change his voice patterns. Enkagetsu was not crazy right ? Did he just hear a deep voice than all of a sudden back to a regular pitch voice? This one was a unique figure aswell, didn't seem much threatening but carried large chakra within him, the Hozuki could just feel it.
"Hmmm.......how will you be valuable to our group? It is fun, but believe me we play no games....." Enkagetsu kept his eyes on him, just to watch this ones body language. However that all didn't matter once hearing Doctor come out his mouth. Could this stranger really be what Yorubotai has been missing ? Someone who could do surgeries on a wounded member, there wasn't no spot filled in that department. Now consideration started to grow in the Hozuki's mind. He shifted his head towards Kankri, and Izuno once just to see there expression on the intake. Without really seeing there pyschical faces Enkagetsu shrugged. It was up to him to decide, and from the looks of it all his right hand man Izuno surely didn't care.

"....Looks like its your lucky day hehehe. Welcome to the Yorubotai, we usually would greet you to are leader. However since you came on short notice, especailly in the middle of a task, you will meet him later. For now if your truly deticated to joining are organization, I guess you won't mind following us and helping us get this task accomplished hehehe. You'll get everything you need once returning, cloak and mask. But your ass is going hide your appearance on your own for now....."

The Hozuki kept on with his march towards the exit, passing by Mumyo without hesitating to look his way. The exit was now five feet away, it was time for the four Yorubotai to go on with there mission. Kankri and Mumyo would get all the information along the way, for now it was follow Izuno and Enkagetsu for the both of them. Plus among that, Enkagetsu had a couple of words to exchange with Izuno. Something was bothering the Hozuki greatly. He would sooner or later get it off his chest.

"C'mon I have no time to waste! Hurry y'all slow asses hehehe! We have some fucking fun things to get done out there!"

[EXIT]

Samehada WC/XP completed= 5077 WC

Last edited by Enkagetsu Hozuki on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:03 pm

"Interesting. The Yorubutai are the shadows of world that have found themselves in the darkness of Black City. Shinobi who were once valued in their own respective villages who now serve as mercenaries seeking to earn a good profit. That's just how I view things. But if you want to believe that we are the harbingers of destruction and chaos, you do that." The boy held a blank expression underneath the mask, unable to truly view the newcomer as a sane character. After that little split personality shit? No way. For now Izuno just ignored it; if that was who this guy was then so be it. He was already satisfied with the fact he was a medical ninja, judging from the doctor talk. "Welcome to the Yorubutai. As Mizuchi here stated, you must find yourself a proper disguise until we return. We are in a hurry right now. So just follow us."

Izuno followef behind Enkagetsu. With another member this group would grow stronger than before. Just one question remained, how strong was he? They'd find out sooner or later. Maybe there would be a showdown in Konoha.

---------

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:50 am

Kankri smiled gripping his hand, his hand slowly moved over his mask placing it on his face, he moved the cloak in such a manner that Kankri was able to not be seen, but he felt it was rather unneeded and let his body show, he began to follow their second in command is what Kankri believed, he followed suit rather fast actually wanting to get out of this hole as soon as he could, he didn't feel like talking all that much he simply left with the group he believed they where heading for Konoha for some special reason.

{Exit
4 Jp}
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:11 am

With a gleeful jump and even playful smile he looked at all of them," Oh yes yes,i would love to join in your plots of destruction and mayhem, as they say the more the merrier and i am sure i will get what i want out of this. I need a disguise huh...well then give me one second and bam," pulling up his hood, his clothing would go from white to black as his pupils turned into a different shape, looking like a "u" with a small line. Grinning he would set his hands inside of his pockets as that deep voice came out once again," Shall we be on our way my comrades," the only thing seen from the hood would be a dark smile as he followed quietly behind his new friends.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catching Up Pt. 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 3    Catching Up Pt. 3  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Up Pt. 3
Page 1 of 1