Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Catching Up Pt. 1 Afflia11

Partners

Catching Up Pt. 1 Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Catching Up Pt. 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:21 am

Who would have thought traveling would be so tedious? Like seriously, you're in possession of a technique that allows instant transportation and yet you have to walk. What a damn shame. Just thinking about it put that same old smirk on his face; the one he used to give his older brothers. Maybe marking something in the headquarters would be good idea. Yeah, surely it would be. Then all he'd have to do is use Flying Thunder God to just instantly transport from village to village. Konoha's already off the list, it's got a special mark somewhere in the village. Izuno just couldn't remember where exactly. Oh well, there were better times to think about this. Now he'd have to keep his awareness up.

This damn city was crawling with criminals. Thugs. Scumbags. One would even argue that Izuno was of the following; he resided where they did. But it wasn't really like that. Deep inside he hated the shit out if these guy. They weren't good men. Such monstrosities committed by them. It just pissed the boy off. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything he could do. Causing a scene wouldn't be the wisest thing. That'd just be a recipe for disaster. Besides, he needed the money; and boy were they paying good. Just thinking about the money kept that smirk on his face, even after those bad thoughts. As a matter of fact, his little daydreaming almost got him into a scuffle. But that's another story.

Before the boy knew it he was already standing in front of the Yorubutai headquarters. There was a large neon sign hanging right above the large iron doors. This place didn't look to pleasing at all. Eh, it was a mercenary headquarter in one of the most criminally active villages, what did you expect? Izuno stepped towards the large doors, watching them open for him. Seems like they were anticipating him today. He didn't hesitate, he walked straight in as the doors closed behind him. Some if the folks from outside couldn't help but be nosy and watched him do so. 'This place reeks....' With a disgusted look he walked down the partially rusted hallway, heading into a large room. There were chains hanging with hooks at the end. What appeared to be dried blood stained the walls and floor. There was also that horrid stench of decaying flesh. What the fuck's been going on here?

Taking caution, the boy proceeded to scan the room with his Chakra sensory. Not to his surprise there was a presence in the room with him. Must definitely be his host. There isn't any other explanation. "I know you're there....." From the shadow in the corner of the room a figure walked out; a stocky man appearing to be in his fifties. "Welcome, Izuno." The man grinned, showing off all of his golden teeth. He was obviously a wealthy man. "I'm assuming you're the one who summoned me?" Izuno didn't keep his eyes off of this guy, there was no telling what he would do. "Yes, I am. Call me Korin. You'll be joining the Yorubutai, correct? That's why you came. To accept my offer?"

Izuno gave him a simple nod, "Perfect! Now, I know the place looks bad. We'll have it cleaned up soon! We just went through several tortures, you know how that stuff goes. Anyways, if you take the stairs to the left you'll find yourself in the underground sector. That's where your cloak and mask awaits you, Raijin." Raijin? Must be a codename of some sort. Surprising how this guy already knew Izuno would be joining. Guess he's that confident in what his money can get him. Without a word he walked straight to the stairway, taking the stairs to the lower level. "Oh man, he's a quiet one!"
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Ninja Fame : 0

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:53 pm

The sound of footsteps had awaken Enkagetsu, the missin-nin had been downstairs waiting for quite a while now. Wishing, hoping for the other missin-nin to arrive which he heard so much of. The ninja must be strong, cause if he wasn't the Hozuki was dying to kill something. Shifting his head towards the stairs noticing a large shadow. A smirk grew on Enkagetsu's face, a strong big figure was what's expected in his head. However a regular boy had appeared, eyes open wide in disappointment. The shadow showed a large beast with spiky hair, although what really came down the stairs was this puny ninja who was supposely his new partner. "...Wtf is this?!"
Enkagetsu couldn't help but to start bursting in laughter. I thought this was a work of mercenaries, a work for strong missing ninja who were willing to kill for pay. Instead the Hozuki wasted his time waiting for a boy? Skepticism started to wander in his head, like how old was this kid? If he was really strong, and should he just judge the mysterious boy for his appearance. "Do me a favor won't cha. Please tell me your not the one I've been put in this raggedy ass basement to wait for. Cause I've been here waiting for a very strong ninja, and so far you look like a little bitch." Like most of the time Enkagetsu had a mouth of disrespect, and couldn't control what came out even if tried. It was just unbelievable this could be the partner fighting by his side. Unless maybe he was wrong and this ninja who was a weakling was really a beast.

Struggling to get up on his two feet the Hozuki grabbed on his blades handle which was pierced to the ground. Stretching his body after Enkagetsu gave a big yawn. All that waiting forced his legs to fall asleep on him, not only that but caused some sleepiness to grow on him. Slightly picking up his large blade the Hozuki did not keep eyes off the ninja who was a meter away. Laying his blade on his shoulders he couldn't help but to brag about it, even without questioning of it. "Hehehe...This here is what you call my baby. The Kubikiribocho. Its ends can cut through flesh with a mere push, not only this but the more blood it feeds on......the stronger it gets. Oh how could I forget my manners, my name is Enkagetsu Hozuki of the hidden mist."
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:26 pm

Izuno spotted the shinobi who was waiting for him. This one looked like he was the same age. However, unlike Izuno, he acted that age. Disrespectful comments were being fed out from that filthy mouth, it was just disgusting. But at the end of the day they were supposed to be teammates so getting used to it was all part of the job. The Uchiha boy would shrug it off and ignore all of it. "You-You sure do talk a lot...." Besides, it looked like he was waiting here for quite a while. To be honest, Izuno would probably be feeling the same way if he had to wait down in this place.

Izuno observed the area before settling back on the shinobi before him. He was carrying a large blade, The Kubikiribocho. It sounded quite familiar now that Izuno thought about it. When this boy introduced himself it all made more sense. This sword must have belonged to one of the Seven Swordsmen. "Enkagetsu Hozuki. My name's Izuno Uchiha. I guess we'll be partners from here on. Oh, and don't let my appearance mislead you. I am a killer. Nothing more and nothing less." The boy smirked, his Sharingan glowing in the dim-lit room.
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Enkagetsu got the idea that maybe this strange ninja was strong all along. Seeing to how he hadn't reacted foul towards his disrespectful words meant it was all about business, nothing more nothing less. Smirking widely the Hozuki's mouth opened showing off his un normal shaped teeth, very alike to a sharks set of teeth.
     Than the ninja went rambling off about himself, this however seemed very interesting to Enkagetsu after the introduction of his name. "Izuno...Uchiha" The hiddin mist ninja paused at that moment, ignoring the rest of Izuno's words. Could it be that this boy was a Uchiha ? One of the most strongest clans feared by the world? Soon Enkagetsu put his attention once more on his new partner, Quikly noticing the change in his eyes. The crimson color glowing outside, and the dark pupil center. A no doubter that this was the Sharingan. The Hozuki now has a little sense that maybe he was wrong, awkwardly laughing it off. "Hahaha, You sure surprise don't cha ? This will be fun. All that's left is for us to kill...aren't I correct..." Leaving the devastating smile on his face, Enkagetsu now was exited and couldn't wait to witness what his new partner was truly made of.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:41 pm

This Enkagetsu was quite interesting; he definitely had a lust for blood. I mean it was obvious, since he was always talking about killing something. Maybe he just had the urge to just take away something's life. "You find pleasure in killing don't you? Well, I don't. It's not necessarily my thing, despite my reputation. Taking one's life should only come if necessary." The Uchiha looked to the corner of the room. A small rat was scurrying along the walls, most likely looking for food. Izuno slowly turned his attention to the rat. His eyes slowly closed as he began working on the flow of his Chakra. "You see Enka, I do not like rats. When I was younger I found pleasure in killing them. But what did I get from that? Absolutely nothing." The rodent came to a sudden stop as if some force had been working on it. Izuno continued looking at the creature as it began to tremble. When it couldn't hold itself up it collapsed, closing its eyes. "Simply knocking them out and waiting till they get stronger is a much better option. That's when they return and you benefit from it."

"I see you two have already met. Raijin shall be your name Izuno. As for you, Enkagetsu, you will be Mizuchi." Korin grinned and threw them each their own respective mask. "You're cloaks are hanging on the wall. I want you two to take on your first assignment. There appears to be some precious shipment coming from Konohagakure. It's on it's way to the Getsugakure. I'm smelling a shit load of Ryo! Anyways, I need you two to stop this shipment and bring it back to me. You know the deal guys, no survivors. We wouldn't want visitors at our doorstep." Izuno observed the mask and nodded. That type of stuff wasn't really Izuno's forte but he had to do what he had to do. "Understood."
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:52 am

Finally Korin had arrived to the scene. Enkagetsu was starting to wonder why he hadn't shown his face and arranged these orders, waiting wasn't part of the plan. The plan was to kill and get income, however the thought escaped his head as Korin's voice was heard. "Took you long enough!" The Hozuki walked towards the cloaks and slowly reached for his, however before grabbing the cloak more thoughts went through his head. Thinking more about his new partner Izuno Uchiha who explained himself to Enkagetsu, what was bothering him more wasn't the sharingan but his personality. How in the world was the Hozuki going to work with a Uchiha who had no thirst for blood? Was it going to be a setback? Coming back to reality the young handsome missin nin put on the cloak. "Don't I look stunning in this marvelous cloak hehe....Hey ! Wait a minute where's my mask you old Fuck!?

Referring to Korin, the mask was tossed to Enkagetsu. "Yea...now we're talking. And for you Izuno, call me Mizuchi. I'll call you Raijin, we don't want info spreading out there, especially my info...which is very important to me..deal? Okay then? I thought so..HAHAHAHA

The blood thirsty Enkagetsu was more exited than ever, posing with his giant blade and new cloak. Its safe to say the Hozuki was feeling himself at this point. Orders where giving out, time to shift gears and affiliate with Izuno. Deep down Enkagetsu didn't care if the Uchiha doesn't participate in the killing, because honestly he wanted all the killing for himself. No doubt that his new partner had the ability to be a big problem for the enemy, after seeing the way that rodent died just by being in his presence was impressive. "Hey Raijin....I have a wierd feeling me and you are going to get along just fine."  

Enkagetsu walked passed Izuno with a big smirk, heading towards the stairs. He looked back and placed his blade in its respective resting spot on his back. Walking up the stairs to later hesitate at the last step. "Well...Aren't you gonna follow me?" The time was now to proceed into the mission, nomore waiting. The job needs to be done, they most likley wanted to get it done fast. Because if they did that ment more payments, one thing Enkagetsu loved more than blood shatter was money.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:12 am

Izuno walked over to his cloak and grabbed it, throwing it over himself. The mask he was given was then placed on his face. With it on he felt a sudden rush of power. Like he was a whole new person. Rejuvenated and ready to take on any challenge! Enkagetsu, now under the alias "Mizuchi", was also looking well in his gear. They both looked official. Korin chuckled and clapped for the two, praising the look. "Now this is what I call fucking mercenaries! You two look intimidating! Now go and make me my fucking money! Haha!" That old man was just asking for it; the nerve of him to raise his voice. Izuno held back from replying back in the same manner. It wasn't even worth it. But the more he thought about it, he really didn't like being used like this. Enkagetsu was the first one out, going up the stairway to what Izuno was assuming was the streets of Burakkoshi. The Uchiha followed him up.

"Oh, Mizuchi!!! I can see that you fancy those swords those pathetic Swordsmen carried! I received word the other day that a man in this city has been holding the Samehada. The mother fucker wants one-thousand Ryo for it!" The Samehada? The Sharkskin sword? If that was the case then obtaining it would be in their best interest. "Mizuchi, we should pick it up before heading out."
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:34 am

Korin clapped and cheered for the two mercenaries. Complimenting them both on there appearance, Enkagetsu did not hesitate however instead kept on walking towards the exit. One thing caught his attention although, it was Korin's mouth blabbing off about some bullshit again. Saying swords are pathetic really ? The Hozuki stop in his footsteps, looked back with a serious face. Soon imagining himself cutting through the flesh of this dirty old worthless being. However Korin wasn't really worthless, this was the only way for money to show up on Enkagetsu's finger tips. Before going on and doing something rash he was told the samehada was around this area. That didn't only catch his attention, but also created a smile that would shove fright into ones heart. "One-thousand Ryo you don't say....hehe"

Enkagetsu started to dash towards the exit. In a hurry like matter, its a must that he's the first to get that sword. One of his main goals was to acquire all seven of these swords. Nothing was gonna hold back the Hozuki from getting them. Well in his head at least there wasn't. Ignoring Izuno who was trying to tell him something, Enkagetsu was already on the run. "C'mon Raijin Hurry !!"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:49 am

Great, they were on the hunt for this Samehada. But where exactly would they begin? This city was so huge that there could be a million places where this sword could be. Enkagetsu should have asked for a possible location, oh wait, he looked like he was going to kill the man. Izuno didn't blame him. Every single word coming from his mouth was just offensive. "Korin, where do you think the sword might be? I don't want us going out on a hunt." If they were forced to do so then finding the sword alone would take days. "I suppose you're right! Besides, I wouldn't want you two wasting my valuable time! Go to Kiki's Services. You'll find it in the Eastern section of the city once you exit that door. You won't miss the sign, believe me. Now hurry up!!! That shipment must not reach Getsugakure!!!"

Izuno nodded once again and followed Enkagetsu. Once he caught up with his partner he decided to let out the details, "Mizuchi, we must head to the Eastern part of the city. There will be a place called Kiki's Services. The Samehada is there." Izuno rushed through the streets, dodging the thugs standing on the streets. They were on a time limit. "I hope you have one thousand Ryo to spend Enkagetsu. Unless......" The boy had a plan. "Follow my lead once we get there."
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Enkagetsu was on the run, however soon to realize he had no idea to where the samehada was located. The Hozuki stopped running, and noticed his partner wasn't to far from him. Izuno had a plan, not only that but also knew exactly where the sword was. This was great, now Enkagetsu didn't have to run around the whole city searching, this would've took days. "Kiki's Serevices ? Sounds wierd, but whatever. As long as we can get there fast I won't care." East was where the missing ninja were headed now. Along the way they passed several broken buildings, mysterious roads and ofcourse thugs that filled every street corner. No movements from them however, as they just watched Enkagetsu and Izuno pass by.
       This was starting to get unusual, mostly because the thugs were either robbing someone, or jumping people for no apparent reason. The eyes of these disgusting ghetto men glared at Enkagetsu and Izuno closely. Whispers could be heard, there was no doubt these crooks where talking about them. Through his mask the Hozuki spotted a sign that read "Kiki's Services" right above a large broken down building. Strangley the number of thugs around this area was at a high. More than back before at Korin's hideout, was a parade in town ?

"Hey Raijin I think we've finally reached it. The samehada must be in that building infront of us...seems somebody got here before us." Smirking under his mask Enkagetsu continued his path, walking slowly towards the entrance. Hoping his partner would follow along, it was time to find this legendary samehada!
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:51 am

Izuno finally managed to catch up to the hasty Enkagetsu. Did this sword really mean that much to him? Then it must possess some power that would come in handy. "I see you overheard the old man. Kiki's Service is where we're going. That place doesn't sound like a weaponry shop but if that's where Korin's saying it's at we should go there." The two boys closed in on what appeared to be a broken down building. This isn't what Izuno had in mind but guess this is the struggle that comes with living in this damn city. Not only that, but there was a spike in the number of thugs. Many of them seemed to be guarding the building. As Izuno approached the building he could hear some kind of commotion going on inside. "Mizuchi, there's a chance we're going to have to take a few people out. Let me see how many people are inside." Izuno began tapping into the abilities of his sensory abilities, able to make out the number of men in the store. Their chakra signatures were extremely small as opposed to Enkagetsu's. This was typical but at least they carried enough chakra to give Izuno a number. "There are six of them inside and these three guarding the store entrance. Let's make this quick. I'll head into the store and you take these three out. Once you do so join me inside."

The Uchiha moved quickly, dashing into the store. None of the guards saw anything coming, he was just so fast. A breeze passed in his wake, which was the only reason they were alarmed. In the store he reached into his cloak, pulling out six shuriken. Six of the men inside were all counted upon entry and were all targeted. Before they knew it a shuriken was lodged right into their heads. All of them collapsed nearly simultaneously. Kiki stood behind the counter in fear, crouching down to avoid being killed. "Please don't hurt me!!!" The Uchiha sighed and scanned the store. But this Samehada was nowhere in sight. To be honest, he didn't even know how it looked. "Where is the Samehada?"
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Following behind the very fast Izuno, Enkagetsu drew his sword out. It was time to finally kill and the Hozuki wasted no time in this department. After Izuno had passed the three guards with ease it created a distraction, the guards had started to wonder what was that sudden breeze? This was perfect for Enkagetsu as he swiftly did a full turn around spin with his sword, before the guards knew it there life was tooken. The heads of these guards could be seen in mid air, Enkagetsu smirked and placed his blade back in its resting spot. "Hehe....that was easy."
    Blood scattered everywhere, the walls were now splattered with red speckles. Even the Hozuki's mask had some as well. As he started to walk in the next room where his partner was getting his job done, the body guards bodies all dropped to the floor headless, it was a scary site to see. These mercenaries sure had no mercy for nobody. Well at least Enkagetsu didn't.

Walking in to the next room noticing bodies on the floor everywhere, this easily created a smirk on his face. The thought of Izuno killing was still questionable, however now the Hozuki witnessed that this Uchiha had no mercy on the job too. "Hmm...You clean up fast don't cha Raijin ? Hehehe.......now..where is the samehada ?"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:25 pm

"Indeed." Izuno walked up to the counter, stepping over the bodies. There didn't appear to be anyone behind the counter-oh! Wait, there actually was. A small girl with shoulder length brown colored hair was crouched down holding a hammer. She looked up at the Uchiha was filled with fear, staring at the mask didn't really help much. "Where is the Samehada? We've come for it. We know you have it little girl." Its Chakra was there. The Samehada was emitting Chakra and Izuno was able to sense it. "I can feel the power coming from it. You have it here." Kiki was trembling, unable to control herself in the face of the these two. "P-Please don't hurt me. I have no idea where Papa holds it! I swear! If I could get it I'd give it to you! Don't kill me!"

The girl started to cry uncontrollably. Maybe she was telling the truth. But what kind of father would keep his daughter here in this city with these thugs? "Where is your father?" Izuno wanted to know more about the man that had left his daughter here in this dammed city. "My Papa left six days ago! He said he was going on a trip and would return in two days but he didn't! I don't know why he's not back but I'm taking care of the store! Besides, there isn't anything they can take! All the money is gone! Papa took it with him!" It was evident that her father had left this city and abandoned his daughter to suffer. Pitiful. "Mizuchi, its below us."
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Enkagetsu felt sorry for this little girl which was surprising. How did her father just straight up leave her ass in this village with all of these thugs? But first thing was first they had to get the Samehada. And it was below them! "Alrighty so it's below us....hehe." Enkagetsu grabbed onto the hilt of the Kubikiriboch and raised it into the air, slamming it on the wooden floor. The whole floor broke, giving them a way to drop down into the basement. "I fucking broke right into this bitch!!! Lets get this shit and leave already!" Enkagetsu found himself looking right at the weapon. It was hanging on display and growling. Looks like it was really being held against its will or something. "Awwwww look at the little baby! I'm here to save your scaly ass! Hold tight!"

Enkagetsu walked up to the display and grabbed onto the hilt of the Samehada, pulling it off the wall. "I could feel this fucking thing surging with freaking chakra Raijin!!!! We've got ourselves a big fish! Hahaha!" He jumped out of the hole and landed next to Izuno with a smirk. "We are set! Let's go!" But he couldnt just leace without this girl. She had no future here. Maybe they could take her with them. "Lets take the girl Raijin! She'll die here without help to be honest with you."
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Without a word, Enkagetsu once again drew his sword. It's large metallic blade was used to crash down onto the wooden floor, easily shattering the force it could not sustain. Izuno watched as his counterpart fell down into the hole he created, moving aside while doing so to avoid falling in with him. "Mizuchi, you shouldn't be so careless. There could have been traps down there waiting for you." The Uchiha shook his head and then looked back at the little girl. It was really disappointing to know that a father would leave his child like this here. Imagining what could have become of the girl if they hadn't shown, he began clenching his fist. "Your father is wrong for doing what he did Kiki. He won't be coming back for you. I'm sorry to be the one telling you this but he took all the money to leave this place and never return from the looks of it." She was too young to understand, but the tears continued to fall down her cheeks. Poor child.

When Enkagetsu jumped from the hole Izuno laid eyes on the massive sword that was wrapped under bandages. Great, now there were two large blades that he'd be carrying. That would just slow him down. When they were about to leave Enkagetsu had proposed an idea. To take the child with them, and was that the best idea from him yet. Under his mask Izuno smiled, "I had the same idea Enkagetsu. This girl can't be left here alone. I'd never forgive myself if I found out something happened to her!" Izuno reached over the counter, grabbing onto the girl and throwing her over his shoulder. "Ahhhh!!!!! Don't hurt me!!!" She rested on his shoulder and beat his back with her fist as he exited the store. "Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:39 pm

The Samehada was finally in Enkagetsu's possession, he now had two of the legendary swords. Only five more were out there. This ment he was slowly improving on his lifetime goal to posses all. However the Samehada and Kubikiriboch was going to slow him down, these weren't light swords. Looking towards Izuno's direction the Hozuki began to think for a brief moment. Maybe if he gave one to Izuno he wouldn't have to move like a snail, yea that's it! "Hey Raijin here!" Enkagetsu tossed the Kubikiriboch towards the Uchiha's direction. This was a heavy sword so he had to be careful on catching that thing.
Things where looking good now, time to continue with the mission that bastard Korin had assigned them. The two missing ninja already wasted enough time searching for the Samehada. Izuno carried Kiri on his shoulders, this ment she was coming along. Enkagetsu sighed to that fact. Placing the large wrapped Samehada on his shoulder he began to exit the building, to only find himself looking at countless thugs infront of him. Thirty thugs, or forty by the looks of it. They sarrounded the area, not only this they seemed angry. Was this all for the Samehada ?
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:18 pm

As expected, carrying both swords was going to be quite a handful. Enkagetsu decided it was only fair to toss Izuno the Kubikiribocho. Did he not see that Kiki was resting on his shoulder!? The Uchiha caught the sword and was surprised to see that it brought his hand down. 'Damn this thing is heavy!' Oh well, Izuno was strong, he could carry this thing with no problem. Swinging it over his other shoulder, he rested it. "Ready." He followed behind Enkagetsu but suddenly found himself sensing other Chakra signatures. They weren't quite as potent as theirs but he could feel them. "You've got to be kidding me."

When he stepped out into the light he found himself before about forty men. They were all thugs and carried various weapons. Some of them held headbands from a village the boy wasn't quite familiar with. "It'd be much easier for you if you just let us through." The men laughed and looked to each other. Guess they found him funny. "I knew you fucking retards would get me that Samehada. You guys just made my damn job easier! Hell, I'm not even the leader of this fucking group! His ass is locked up in the basement of that facility! Well, thanks anyways you sacks of shit. We'll be collecting that sword now. Oh, maybe we'll take both of them!" Izuno couldn't believe it, Korin was behind this whole thing? Looks like they were bamboozled. "I'll be."
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Wow was Enkagetsu shocked, this whole time Korin used them. That smart bastard, he knew that Enkagetsu wouldn't just go get the shipment right away, he knew his lust for these swords. Using the Hozuki wasn't the best idea. Do to the fact now he was gonna go all out on him, no mercy. "You son of a bitch...I should've known. Your pretty slick aren't cha, fuck it. Atleast I'm not the one that's gonna die..." Korin bursted in laughter, along with the other thugs sarroundings him. Oh so they thought everything was funny.

"You must be out your Damn fucking MIND!!! Thinking your gonna kill me, just look around you foolish Hozuki. Your mine now little bitch, your gonna have something in common with your clan hahaha! Your gonna die like the rest of them. After today that Samehada will be mine, and the Hozuki clan will be instinct."

Enkagetsu lowered his head, anger slowly building up in him. His bangs covered his eyes leaving his smile only to show. "......Oh Korin...I've waited for you to cross that line. Thank you...hehehehe. This will be fun!!!" Korin raised his finger towards Enkagetsu, signaling for attack. Three of Korin's thugs started to run towards him, one with a deadly axe, another with a katana, and the last with a spear. The Hozuki quickly reacted, swinging his Samehade at the precise moment the first thug attacked. "Your ass is mine !!" Swinging the Samehada at the incoming attacker, Enkagetsu slapped him right out of his way. The thugs ribs were inflicted from the rough shark skin, his body rolled across the floor. All of sudden the other two thugs had stopped there attack, witnessing there teammate get bodied by the Samehada,  getting near Enkagetsu wasn't the right move for them. "Ahhhh......Sujiko! Are you ok!?" Yelling too the thug who was now bleeding on the ground. No reply however, it seemed now his body gave up after that hit from the Samehada.
       "WHAT THE FUCK YOU IDIOTS LOOKING AT, ATTACK THAT WORTHLESS HOZUKI NOWWW!!! The thugs listened to Korin's orders once again. Both now coming to attack Enkagetsu, however failed as he jumped over there attacks and came down viciously with the Samehada. "HAHAHA DIE!" Both of the thugs body's were now crushed by the shark skin sword, Enkagetsu raised it on his shoulders. The blood from these now dead thugs were painted on the bandages of the Samehada. The Hozuki looked towards Korin with a smile, at that moment he pointed his sword towards the backstabbing dirty old bitch. "Who's next ? Hehehehe....you Korin?"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:10 am

Korin didn't know what to do! He was shitting his pants and fear itself was immobilizing his body. "What the fuck is going on!?!?! You little shit!!! I swear I'm gonna have you fucking packaged in a damn water bottle!!!!!! You sick son of bitch!!!" Izuno smirked, gently placing the small girl on the floor. "I really don't understand what you're trying to do here Korin. Did you not know who you were going against? Mizuchi here is the Demon of the Abyss from Kirigakure. I am Raijin, the Teleporter." Those words were all Korin had to hear to know that he fucked up. All this time the man was oblivious of the fact that these two were legendary Missing Ninja. "N-N-No fucking way!!! You've got to be fucking kidding me!!! Retreat!!!!!!"

Izuno didn't bother killing the fleeing men. Let them run and know who the hell they are messing with. Let them know who it is that spared their pathetic lives. "Flee. Go and scurry to your fellow insects. This city is now under control of the Yorubutai......" Such a menacing glare struck Korin, as if he peered straight into his soul. The old man tried to turn around and make a quick for it but his foot twisted. Just there and then he sprained his ankle. Worst fucking time to sustain an injury. "Aaaah!!!!! Fuck me sideways!!! Don't kill me!! Please!!!" What a disgrace.....
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:54 am

"Well well well......look what we have here." Enkagetsu dropped the Samehada into Korin's legs, crushing them complete. Then he started spinning the sword while unwrapping the Samehada and letting it get a sniff of that blood. "Your time is up Korin....Goodbye." The Samehada began shaking in excitement and opened its mouth showing off all of the sharp teeth. It stuck its tongue out and Korin started screaming and trying to crawl away but it was no use! Samehada opened wide as it bit into his side, beginning to eat the man alive straight up "Hehehe eat up my little one...." In about three seconds nothing was left behind. Enkagetsu and Samehada were going to be the best of friends! "Mission success! Now lets get out of here!" He threw the sword on his shoulder and walked back to HQ to free the real boss.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 am

What was done was done. The two had finished their business here and could now move on to free the leader of their organization. He bent down and picked up the unconscious girl, must of happened during the bloodshed. With her he walked behind Enkagetsu, returning to the HQ.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:55 am

[EXIT]

[WC = 3077]

24 XP Gained
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:00 am

WC=2714
WC for Samehada=5791
Xp=21

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:32 am

Catching Up Pt. 1 1m0zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catching Up Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up Pt. 1   Catching Up Pt. 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Up Pt. 1
Page 1 of 1