Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  Afflia11

Partners

|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  Empty
PostSubject: || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||    || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:51 am

Passive Jutsu
|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  The_Knight
Name: Requip Technique.
Type: Weaponry.
Sub-Type: Supplementary.
Appearance: { | - | Image Above | - | }.
Range: Self.
Duration: 4 Posts.
Cooldown: 2 Posts.
Description: Erza focuses deeply and then her current clothing disappears and her body begins to glow a pure light, making her physical body from being seen completely. This sends her into a pocket dimension for a split second, where she uses her hands to search for the needed armor. When found, she'll 'explode' with massive energy and her clothes will begin to change into a different Armor.

--- Different Armor & Their Abilities.  { | - | Click the Armor Names | - | }

• Heart Kreuz Armor: This is a neutral armor and one she usually wears for extra defense. This armor has no true ability.
  • Black Wing Armor: This armor nearly doubles Erza's attack power, gives her minor telekinesis, and it also allows her to fly by using her wings. The minor telekinesis only allows her to control one sword at a time.
  • Fire Empress Armor: This armor allows Erza to effectively withstand Fire based attacks with ease and reflect it back at her opponents. B-Rank and lower Fire techniques have no effect and can be reflected. A-Ranks would deal minor damage and S-Ranks would be a little too much.
  • Earth Empress Armor: This armor, like the armor above, allows her to withstand Earth based attacks easily, she also gets a strength boost that allows her to pick up objects up to one ton. B-Rank and lower Earth techniques have no effect and can be reflected. A-Ranks would deal minor damage and S-Ranks would be a little too much.
  • Lightning Empress Armor: This armor, like it's sister armors, gives Erza Lightning resistance. This armor also absorbs any lightning attacks and increase her speed 20%. B-Rank and lower Lightning techniques have no effect and can be reflected. A-Ranks would deal minor damage and S-Ranks would be a little too much.
  • Sea Empress Armor: This armor helps Erza resist Water attacks. This Armor also allows Erza to swim in water without gasping for air.
  • Wind Empress Armor: This armor gives Erza resistance against Wind attacks. This armor allows Erza to manipulate air properties and explode the particles to distract or slightly harm her foes.

--- Requip Technique Lv II {S RANK} 60 XP

• Adamantine Armor: This armor is very durable and can withstand most attacks and only two S Rank techniques can fully destroy it. There are elements that have the power to destroy the armor if at S-Rank compared to others.
  • Purgatory Armor: This is one of Erza's most powerful armors. This armor allows her to hide in an opponent's shadow, sometimes used on Recon missions and sneak attacks. From where she stands, anyone at or within 6 Meters can have their shadows attacked. However, she can be sensed, but only if the target has mastered Sensory Techniques.
  • Flight Armor: This armor gives Erza a speed boost, allowing her to effectively dodge most attacks and attack with great speed.
  • Morning Star Armor: This armor allows Erza to use the power of the sun and light to nearly blind or slightly burn a person. The blinding light only lasts 2 Posts.
  • Robe of Yūen - Lunar Armor: This robe armor allows Erza to cause a person to fall under a drowsy spell when touched by Erza and use lunar gust to gradually freeze over a person's body. The gusts can only reach 5 Meters.
  • Seductress Armor: This armor simply gives Erza the ability to manipulate a person's love and affection to manipulate them or to get what she wants. By simply looking at Erza and her body, or her sword, they will fall under the seducing trance. However, it can be broken, but only by quickly using a clone to replace themselves, otherwise, there is no known way of breaking out of the spell until after she leaves the area.
  • Samurai Armor: This armor is easily one of Erza's strongest. This armor increases Erza's Speed and Attack power, allowing her to easily stand toe-to-toe with a Kage.
  • Heaven's Wheel Armor: This armor is definitely Erza's strongest. This armor is rarely talked about, seeing as no one usually lives after she uses it. It allows her to fly and it gives her telekinesis, but only on swords. It also has the passive ability to summon any sword from her other armors. Her telekinesis can reach 10 Meters.

Extra Information: Erza can only use 2-3 Armors per TOPIC. No one, except for Erza, can use this technique.
XP Cost: 50 XP

Last edited by Erza Scarlet on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||    || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:45 pm

B Rank:

Last edited by Erza Scarlet on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||    || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Completion Bump.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||    || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:15 pm

- Okay, I'll begin with the Requip Technique. This is awfully a lot of armors for an A-Rank technique. Lol What you can do is take the weaker armors and have them under the A-Rank version of the Requip Technique. The other stronger armors can be accessed by say a Requip Technique Level 2, which could be S-Rank.

- For the duration you must also include a cool-down.

Armors:
- Black Wing Armor: Please explain the minor telekinesis ability that this armor grants.

- Fire Empress Armor: Withstanding and tanking Fire techniques below the equivalent rank, higher rank, would be fine. We always make that the rule when it comes to these type of techniques. Lol (ie. If this is under the A-Rank version, then B-Rank and lower Fire techniques have no effect and can be reflected. A-Ranks would deal minor damage and S-Ranks would be a little too much.)

- Earth Empress Armor: Same as Fire.

- Lightning Empress Armor: Same as Fire. Also, increasing the speed per attack would be a little too much. One speed increase could be accepted.

- Sea Empress Armor: Same as Fire. Breathing underwater is fine.

- Wind Empress Armor: Same as Fire. I don't know about this air molecule manipulation and destruction. I have to ask the other Admin about this.

I'll assume that the rest could be under S-Rank. Unless you'll assign specific armors to the rank yourself.

- Adamantine Armor: If this is under S-Rank then what was listed is fine, depending on the element used. There are elements that have the power to destroy the armor if at S-Rank compared to others. If one was to use Water then that really wouldn't destroy the armor. Maybe two water techniques could. As opposed to a Rasenshuriken, that may be able to destroy the armor with one good hit.

- Purgatory Armor: From what distance can you enter one's shadow? Can you be sensed inside the shadow? If so, what level of sensing is required to detect you?

- Flight Armor: Somewhat like Lightning Body Armor without electricity surrounding you and that beastly power boost. Lol This one is fine.

- Morning Star Armor: Under this list the duration of the blinding light. Also, does the light burn a person or do you shoot fireballs or something? Haha.

- Lunar Armor: How do you place people under this drowsy spell? (Ie. Touching them, if they see something, etc.) Would fall under a Genjutsu category? How far can this freezing gust travel?

- Seductress Armor: How would people be placed under this spell? Lol Is there a way they can break out? Just list that and it's approved.

- Samurai Armor: This is fine.

- Heaven's Wheel Armor: Telekinesis on your swords only? If so then this is fine. But also include the distance you can use telekinesis.

Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||    || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:24 pm

The second jutsu, add cool-downs.

Adamantine Armor: If this is B-Rank then S-Rank techniques shouldn't have a problem against this.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||    || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:22 pm

Edit Bump.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||    || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:47 pm

Everything looks good Erza! Just two things, and that's all I promise.

Add the XP needed to purchase Requip Technique S-Rank level and increase your cool-down by one or something. Then you'll be good!
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||    || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:53 pm

Edit Bump.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||    || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:56 pm

Everything here is APPROVED. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||    || Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|| Erza Scarlet's Jutsu ||
Page 1 of 1