Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Erza Scarlet Uzumaki Afflia11

Partners

Erza Scarlet Uzumaki Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Erza Scarlet Uzumaki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

Erza Scarlet Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Erza Scarlet Uzumaki   Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:14 pm

Erza " Scarlet " Uzumaki

Erza Scarlet:
" I don't die for my friends, I live for them. "

Basic Information:

Name: Erza " Scarlet " " Knightwalker " Uzumaki.
Nickname: Titania: Fairy Queen, Dancing Demon, Armor Girl, Erza Knightwalker & Mountain Breasts.
Height: 5'6".
Weight: 125 lbs.
Clan: Uzumaki.
Bloodline: Life Force and Healing Ability.

Shinobi Information

Village: Konohagakure no Sato.
Specialties: Weaponry; Kenjutsu (Expert). & Taijutsu (Adept).

The Shinobi

Physical Description: Erza stands at five foot six and weighs in at one hundred, twenty five pounds. She's thin, yet muscular; making her build slightly athletic. This also makes her a perfect warrior, not allowing her to drag anyone else down, but also allowing her to hold her own and defend others. She has deep crimson red hair that reaches the bottom of her back. Her hair complements her peach pale skin, which has little to no blemishes. Erza has a C-Cup bra that sometimes looks like a D-Cup, which is why some call her Mountain Breasts.

Clothing/Gear: As detailed before, Erza has many different outfits and armors, and usually wears her Heart Kreuz Armor. However, she's most seen in this, besides this. It's a favorite outfit of her, composed of navy blue and white thigh-high stockings and black boots with a matching long-sleeved jacket. Underneath the jacket is a unique long-sleeved blouse with the neck tied with a navy blue ribbon. As a bottom, there is a dark purple ruffle skirt, and to tie her hair is navy blue ribbon, larger than the one around her neck. Otherwise, her silver plated Heart Kreuz Armor with matching boots and blue skirt is the other choice. She does, however, wear her forehead protector and her TFGNoTFGSC Symbol-ed plate on the buckles on her arms.

Personality: Erza, since the beginning of her existence, has been a hot tempered girl. And to this day, she may be wiser and matured, but she can still be temperamental. Secondly, her temper just fuels her ambition and strength, something she has a lot of. Thirdly, as said before, Erza, even though she's only in her early twenties, is a very wise young woman. She's been through a lot since being a Genin. Fourthly, Erza is very protective and defensive, whether it's about her, the Kage, Konohagakure, or even her belongings, she will fight for them. Erza has a great zeal for her Village and she loves it deeply, which is also why she accepted the spot of ANBU Captain and the Leader of The Five Great Ninja of The Five Great Shinobi Countries.

Also, Erza has 'another' personality, one where her mental, emotional, and physical state is much greater. Her eyes become slits and pure red, her personality becomes a ruthless protector, and is probably why people worship her and call her Titania. She has no clue why, though. Secondly, Erza is very loyal to her superiors and will do anything that they say as long as it is just and moral. Erza also gets angry at herself when she has made a mistake, and will ask for forgiveness and, often, ask for a 'punishment', usually people don't give her punishments, but if they do, they're puny ones. Finally, Erza is a big person of discipline and rules, she wants every rule or order she gives or her superiors give to go correctly because she gives her all to do her part. Although Erza is serious most of the time, she can be very kind and sweet to her friends and even laugh with them, even though very few.

• Cake: Erza has a deep love for sweets, but Cake is her favorite. As a child, her mother would always give her candy at night, and her dessert after dinner would always be cake.
  • Discipline: Erza is a very moral person and she's extremely loyal. When something wrong happens, she usually pleads for forgiveness from her superiors or asks them to 'discipline' her.
  • Swords: Erza deeply loves weapons of all kinds and ogles them. However, swords are her favorite, and her mainly used weapon.
  • Fighting: Being a ninja, and a strong one at that, Erza is required to fight for her Village and especially her Kage, Yukio Inuzuka. In fact, she has learned to love fighting, but with honor, of course.

Dislikes: { | - | Click on Dislikes | - |}
  • Stalkers and Threats: Erza is completely grossed out by pervs and stalkers and she despises any threats to her life or the Kage's, or even anyone in Konohagakure.
  • Crying: Erza absolutely hates crying, whether from her or someone else. Some people say its her pride and honor, but others say its because of all the pain and pent up emotions.
  • Bad Architecture : As weird as it sounds, Erza dislikes bad architecture and buildings. Most likely because she likes art and history, so when someone fails at building art, she destroys it, but only to rebuild it herself. Some say its rude, but others say her deep love for art is admirable.

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

PostSubject: Re: Erza Scarlet Uzumaki   Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:16 am

Completion Bump.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Erza Scarlet Uzumaki   Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:11 pm

I approve of this! If Komi wants, he can delete my post and put his super cool Komi approval!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Erza Scarlet Uzumaki   Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:18 pm

No, this deserves a double approval xD

Erza Scarlet Uzumaki 1m0zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erza Scarlet Uzumaki   Erza Scarlet Uzumaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erza Scarlet Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1