Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Dust Release (Open) Afflia11

Partners

Dust Release (Open) Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Dust Release (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

Ninja Fame : 0

Dust Release (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Kikato returned to his barracks, retriving all his tools this time, cause he never knew what could possibly happen now in this place, then he went running out to the training field with the new scroll, the place was just a dirt training field for a good fifty meters, then it seemed like the village on one side, and the other was nothing, the end of the village, he would then open up the scroll and begin to read it, studing the words throughly.

Once he was done, he would roll it back up and put it back into the jacket pocket of his, then he would place his hands outwards, and would begin to flow all his chakra elements at once, his earth, Wind and fire, towards his hands, he concentrated on a sphirical shape at first, imagining it form just under the plams of his hands that were tilted inwords by five degrees, he would close his eyes to increase his concentraiton, this was a simple meditation technique he was taught when he became a anbu, and he was using it in conjutktion with his chakra forming, the sphere would slowly take shape in his hands as he could feel it, he would open his eyes in excitment, then it would disappear, and Kikato would notice he was sweating already, it seemed to take alot out of him, but he did just have a good fight with the kage's daughter, Hanako, he stopped a moment and looked up to the sky as he though about her.

After his thought was over, he sat down on the ground cross legged, his hands back out in the starting postion, and his eyes close, he started his concentration again, the image this time was a cube, and this took a little longer as it was more of a complex shape, but it would eventually begin to form, and then it got a little bigger before fizzling out again, Kikato flopped backwords looking up at the sky, huffing a bit, this was taking alot out of him, but he knew it would eventually be worth it.

Wc-354
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:22 am

After a small break Kikato would sit back up and begin again, closing his eyes and going into a meditatvie state, meanwhile holding his hands out from his body and tilted inwards in about a fifteen degree angle, he would then take a deep breath in, and slowly let it out, as he let his breath out slowly, he would let his elemental chakra flow to his hands, more naturally not forced, and in no time he created a cone shaped object this time, not one of the most stable three dimensional objects to create, so many flaws in it, but was still a start, it was only a small cone to, he wondered how this was ment to do any harm, then he remembered reading, once he fires it at an object, it will speed over there faster then most reaction times, and then expand, sealing the object within itself, then he could shrink the shape he created down, and slowly rip the object inside apart on the particualer level, he guessed this would be a hint to the name, Partical Release, he chuckled a moment, and fired it at a nearby tree, and when it flew from his hand and engulfed it in a matter of seconds he jumped back out of suprise, then he realised his consentraion was gone, and the shape luckliy just disappeaered, he knew that could have backfired and exploded right then, he wiped his brow thankful it didnt though

Kikato would then stand and try a diffrent shape this time, going for the infintely symetrical shape, of a Sphere, this had to have been one of the most complicated shapes to make, as its perfectness in size and shape, Kikato noted this would be the shape he would most often chose if he could, he concentrated, his chakra flowling to his hands once more, and the shape took form, the sphere perfectly symetrical in everyway was created, he would fire it at the same tree, watched the sphere expand to a size to fit the tree in, then he would slowly close the shape down, allowing the tree to be ripped apart particaul by partical, he then relized he just destroyed the last try in this barren wasteland, he would look around to make sure no one saw it, then something unexpected happen, after the molcule got comapacted to a certain point, and the sphere got so small, it then exploded, and left a decent sized crator where the tree was, Kikato would have a look of shock on his face as he then looked at his hands, he smiled as he though to himself, Now this is power, and then he went back to making another sphere

wc-455/809
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:45 am

With this Sphere Kikato would aim it at a decent size rock that was nearby, and fire it at it, as it hit the rock, the sphere would expand like the last one, and the shrinking process would happen quicker, and then the explosion effect once more, Kikato would be huffing and sweating at this point, as powerful as it was, it was very taking on his chakra, he looked at the damage he did a knew this was so going to be worth it, he took a break to go into town for a moment, to go to the ramen shop and orderd the pork bowl with garlic miso, and pickled ginger on top, with a hardboiled egg, then once it was served to him, he would begin to eat the fresh steamming bowl of ramen, once he was finished he would wash it down with some sake, after the refreshing cup of rice wine he would start his walk back to the training grounds, but decided to take the long way and his time about it, enjoying the weather in the village, and the nice breeze he was getting, he was letting his chakra fully recover from the strainous activities he has been putting it and himself through, he then let his thoughts drift off to Hanako, the kages daughter, much prettier then the one in the office, but still she was powerful, and beautiful, and most likely smart, a dangerous combonation

wc-245/1054
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Hanako was out that day, with her father's permission. She had decided to take a break from training those genin, and go look for Kikato instead. She wanted to see how he was doing with learning Jinton. From her father's memories of perusing all those books and scrolls in the library, she remembered that Jinton was particularly hard to master and use, as it was one of the few existing kekkei tota in the world. Hopefully, Kikato wasn't becoming too frustrated over it. As she hopped over a nearby building, she caught sight of Kikato walking away from a ramen shop. She hopped down beside him, and started walking with him, smiling in a friendly manner. "Hi, Kikato-san. How goes the Jinton training? My Oto-san gave me leave for the day, so I don't have much to do..."
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Kikato thought his thoughts were become a little to real, when he heard her voice he turned to look at her and smiled at her "Hanako.....its nice to see you, Its going well actually, though the training yard has a couple of holes in it now, your welcome to come watch, i was taking a break to recharge my chakra, it take alot out of someone to do this" Kikato would show his happyness of her being here, his smile bigger then most people would get, as he walked on, he would put his arms up behind his head, then he would close his eyes and walk in a straight line as his day was becomeing more and more perfect, he almost throught himself in a dream

Wc-127/1181
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Hanako nodded. "Of course it would. Also, it's a kekkei tota. Having to channel all three of your elements together must be strenuous on the body. Hmm... I wonder how Oto-san's darkness works then? He's never let on about that, and has removed all memories of his development of darkness from our minds." She pondered this, a thoughtful look on her face. All of a sudden...
"Yikes! Kikato-san, watch where you're going!" She would attempt to push him out of the way before he hit into an oncoming lamp post. What was he doing walking around with his eyes closed?
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Kikato would just place a foot on the pole and walk straight up it, having chakra coat his feet, then once on top of the pole he would jump back down to Hanako's side and smiled at her as he opened his eyes "We are trained to know this village with our eyes close and to be prepared for anything, So I knew the pole was there" he chuckled and then took off full speed for the training field again, hoping she would keep up so he could show off a little of what he has learned

Once he got back to the middle of the training grounds, walking around the two craters he made earlier, he would pull his hands togther and begin to concentrate, focusing the chakra again into his hands, Earth,Wind,Fire, into each hand and then expelling it into a spheircal shape, then he would aim at the far distance away from the village and fired it, after it went so far it expanded, and then condendsed and gave a small explosion,he would think to himself, that it has a range before it expands hmmm, then he would see another small crater made from the explosion, he would then try one more time making yet another sphere and fireing it at a bolder, and getting the reaction to everything to happen faster, getting the sphere to form fast, the expanstion to go faster, the shrinking and the exploding to all happen faster then when he first started, he looked over to see if Hanako followed him, if so he would smile at her, and if she didnt he would look sad and go back to creating yet another sphere

wc-282/1463
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:19 pm

As Hanako saw him walk up the pole, she stopped in embarrassment. Of course he knew the surface climbing technique! Baka Hanako! (Rin said that to her all the time). "O-oh.... sorry. I was just a little worried..." she would mutter as they continued on their way to the training grounds.
As she viewed the results of what Kikato had just done, she waved her hand to attract his attention. "Kikato-san! Jinton is not supposed to blow things up, right? It has to disintegrate! Remember, doton for mass, katon for energy, and fuuton for dispersion!" She remembered when her Oto-san had read the scroll... she did share his memories to a certain point, after all. However, she herself was incapable of achieving Jinton. Oh well, that was alright. "Spheres are a good choice though, very solid shapes."
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Kikato blushed and rubbed the back of his head as she corrected him, of course he was using to much katon he figured, so he would start over again, he would channel the earth element through his hands, then as the sphere took shape he added the fire element, just enough to cause it to glow, and then the wind element to make it like a ball of light, and he fired the almost clear ball at a high speed away from the village, aiming for a bird flying by, nothing else really to hit, and as soon as it hit, the shape expanded and then shrunk, and as it did so the bird seemed to disappear, and when the sphere disappaited, there was only a small burst of wind, scattering the particals of the bird around, he would look to hanako,who was probobly upset he disintigrated a bird, but to see if he did it right, he was waiting on her approval as to see if he needed to change anything about his jutsu, he walked over to her then and stood very close, a smile on his face "Well how did I do that time?"he was very close, she could see his chest raiseing and lowering from exurting so much chakra already, but he was getting used to it quickly

wc-222/1685
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Hanako pumped her fist and grinned. "Yosh! That's the way to do it!" It was a good thing that much of the non-necessary livestock in the village were mere creations of Oto-san's Niflheim. It was said that Oto-san had also created immensely powerful beasts that resided beneath the village, but no one had found them yet, an if he had created them, then he had removed all memories of them from her mind. She wondered if Rin knew of them, perhaps...
"It looks like you've almost got it down, Kikato-san. Do you think it only works on matter, or on energy thingies too?" Erhh... "thingies"... her diction wasn't as refined as her Oto-san's or Rin-nee-sama's, but at least she was able to speak to normal people without sounding uppity.
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:49 pm

He smiled and shruged "I dont know, it could be anything on a Atomic level gets ripped apart, We could try with your fire if you wished, Kikato steped to her side to she could light a fire in the middle of the field for him to parctice on, he leaned down to her and whispered "We can do this come on" he smirked as he backed away and winked at her, also he was wondering if she was picking up on the hints he was dropping her left and right, cause weather anyone knew it or not, he could very easily get attached to her, and his prioroities would change, he would give his life for her before he would give his life for the kage

wc-127/1812
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Hanako nodded, feeling not at all disturbed by their proximity. Perhaps Rin-nee-sama would have (scratch that, she would have crushed Kikato-san like a bug). Hanako was a nicer girl, though. She snapped her fingers, and a jet of white fire rocketed out of the ground, soaring skyward. "Yosh-a, Kikato-san, go ahead and try it out! I don't think Jinton has been used on jutsu before, at least not within my experience."
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:07 pm

He smiled and nodded a "thanks" then he would concentrate once more, forming the Jinton element in his hands just like the last time, then he fired it at the fire jutsu, he was expecting to see the sphere expand over it, and shrink down, eliminating it at a molecular level, and it would finish with a sound of gushing wind, but thats what he expected, as she said shes never known it to be used on jutsu before, there is no telling the true effect that would happen

wc-89/1901
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:30 pm

The Jinton flashed, and the fire would disappear, only to reappear as normal orange flames the burst outward. "Eep!" Baka Hanako, of course. The white flame was a form of ionized gas, but fire itself was a reaction that couldn't be stopped by Jinton. Ah, how stupid. "Well... I guess we know what that does now, eh, Kikato-san?" She would give him a weak smile, hoping he wouldn't be angry.
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Kikato looked a bit puzzled at first but the shruged, and he would use his new release to help create a shield around them so they wouldnt get hit by the fire, he would extend his arms out, stepping infront of Hanako and would focus on building a sphere, then he would aim it at the ground near his feet, leting the Jinton sphere cloak over them like a shielded dome, then when the fire dispearsed, Kikato would then lower the sphere instead of letting it shrink, this drained him more it would seem then allowing things to be destoryed as normal, he had to concentrate on keeping the sphere expanded, then he looked to Hanako in worry when it was lowered and he was looking at her hands and all over her body "are you ok Hanako? Your not hurt are you?" he asked her after his inspection, maybe if she was hurt it might be on the inside, so he had to ask to be sure, then he would lead her into the village

wc-176/2077, Claiming Jinton Release, 16 xp and 4 chakra points, Moving topic to village
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Hanako was perhaps a bit dazed, but otherwise unharmed. If anything was to happen to her, her Oto-san would probably intervene anyway. Or not... it appeared that he wasn't observing her today. Well, that was... strange. Kozai-sama usually kept his daughters watched all the time. Oh well, that was good. "I'm alright, Kikato-san." She dusted herself off and followed him into the village. The future awaited them.

[Approved, I guess, go ahead and claim it.
Exit.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dust Release (Open)   Dust Release (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dust Release (Open)
Page 1 of 1