Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Iyaton (Heal Release) Afflia11

Partners

Iyaton (Heal Release) Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Iyaton (Heal Release)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

Ninja Fame : 0

Iyaton (Heal Release) Empty
PostSubject: Iyaton (Heal Release)   Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Name: Iyaton (Heal Release)
What It Creates: Iyaton is essentially the ultimate mastery of Medical Ninjutsu, giving one total passive use over healing chakra.
Required Basic Elements: To access this element, one must have Suiton as their first element and at least the Expert level of Medical Ninjutsu. To actually use it, one must train it for 2k to reach the first level after obtaining the Expert level of Ninjutsu

Appearance: The physical form of Iyaton varies depending on what exactly you are doing with it. When plainly healing, it appears as a brighter, slightly blue-tinted version of the normal green chakra of medics. When using plane Damaging Medical Chakra, it appears as a red glow around the hands.

What It Does: Iyaton has two essential uses, with no branches; it is a rather limited element compared to others such as Mokuton. They are listed below:

Healing Medical Chakra (HMC)
Damaging Medical Chakra (DMC)

There are also two levels to this element: Expert and Mastered. Expert level is attained when one trains for 2k words after reaching the Expert level in the Medical Ninjutsu Specialty. With this, the user is able to unlock the element, and can use HMC and DMC freely. Mastered level is attained when one trains for 5k words after reaching the Mastered level in Medical Ninjutsu. They are then able to use an advanced form of HMC and DMC. Each Essential Use and their effects at each level is described below.

HMC
Healing Medical Chakra is basically the same as the type used in ordinary medical jutsu, except it is used passively. However, due to its passive use, it is tinted blue. It also moves more quickly and fluidly than average Medical Chakra. It possesses a cold, tingling sensation when applied to skin, and is able to heal quite quickly.

Expert: With the Expert Level comes a substantial amount of treatable injuries, though with lower severities and sizes. Below is a list of injuries one can heal with Expert Level HMC. The chakra moves at a speed of an Adept in Taijutsu when traveling distance and can cover a radius of 5 meters. (Please note that not all treatable injuries are listed, for the list would be too long, and that common sense should be used to decide if an injury is treatable based on what is listed.)

-Burns (large 2nd degree, medium 3rd degree)
-Cuts/Slashes (medium length, medium depth, up to Severe only. Can stop the bleeding of fatal.)
-Blood Clots (Severe)
-Bone Breaks (large size, severity, and amount)
-Internal Bleeding (Severe)
-Bruising (All)
-Sprains/Strains (Non-severe)
-Torn Muscles/ligaments/tendons (Severe)
-Electrocution (Severe)
-Concussion (Severe)
-Illness (Major)
-Paralysis (Partial)
-Comatose (Light)
-Poisoning (Severe))
-Blindness (Partial)
-Muteness (Partial)
-Deafness (Partial)
-Frostbite (Severe)
-Severed Limbs (Can reattach limbs such as fingers, toes, hands, and feet only)

With obtaining HMC’s Expert level, one is also able to channel chakra into the head of the restless and soothe them. The user is also able to nearly cease un-intense pain and dull intense pain a bit. They are also able to heal themselves, as well as up to 5 other people and a few animals. One can use this up to 3k words per topic, longer if they are training it and not using it to heal during a real battle or otherwise.

Mastered: With the Mastered version comes a slightly larger variety of treatable injuries as well as types of sickness, and the severity of treatable illnesses is also increased. Below is a list of injuries one can heal with Expert Level HMC. The chakra moves at a speed of an Expert in Taijutsu when traveling distance and can cover a radius of 10 meters. (Please note that not all treatable injuries are listed, for the list would be too long, and that common sense should be used to decide if an injury is treatable based on what is listed.)

-Burns (All, within reason)
-Cuts/Slashes (large depth, length, and width. Can heal Normally Fatal wounds within reason.)
-Blood Clots (Normally Fatal)
-Bone Breaks (Up to half a body of shattered bones)
-Internal Bleeding (Normally Fatal)
-Bruising (All)
-Sprains/Strains (Severe)
-Torn Muscles/ligaments/tendons (Critical/Normally Fatal within reason)
-Electrocution (Normally Fatal within reason)
-Illness (Normally Fatal)
-Paralysis (Total)
-Comatose (Deep)
-Concussion (Normally Fatal)
-Poisoning (Normally Fatal)
-Blindness (Total)
-Muteness (Total)
-Deafness (Total)
-Death (if one is brain dead but the body is still functioning, the user can re-awaken the brain)
-Frostbite (Can heal areas that would normally have to be amputated)
-Severed Limbs (can reattach severed limbs)
-Heart/Brain Failure (in the instance of severe electrocution, heart attack, stroke or otherwise, the user can restart the heart and brain, within reasonable time of ‘death’)

With the Mastery of HMC, the user is also able to create chakra scalpels up to six inches long, which affects the outside of the body as well as the inside. This can be used for emergency surgery on the field, as it send healing chakra to other areas of the body as well when in use. An advanced form of the mind-calming chakra is also available, and is able to stop panic attacks, temporarily cease depression, and calm hyperventilating patients. Traumatic memories can be masked until the patient feels ready to deal with them and one is able to correct metal diseases. The user is also able to re-break bones if they are healing wrong and nearly cease intense pain. The user is able to heal themselves along with 7 other people and a few animals. One can use this for up to 5k words per topic, longer if they are training it and not healing someone during a true battle or otherwise.

DMC
Damaging Medical Chakra is basically the same as the type used in HMC, except it doesn’t heal. Instead, it damages. However, due to its use, it is seen as scarlet. It also moves more quickly and fluidly than average Medical Chakra. DMC creates a burning, [painful sensation upon contact with skin that is not the user’s own. It has a wide range of effects, depending on how the user wishes to use it and where they hit. Essentially, it can cause the same effects that HMC can heal, with some additions and subtractions here and there.

Expert: With the Expert Level comes a substantial amount of creatable injuries, though with lower severities and sizes. Below is a list of injuries one can cause with Expert Level DMC. The chakra moves at a speed of an Adept in Taijutsu when traveling distance and can cover a radius of 5 meters.

-Burns (large 2nd degree, medium 3rd degree)
-Cuts/Slashes (medium length, medium depth, up to Severe only.)
-Blood Clots (Severe)
-Bone Breaks (large size, severity, and amount)
-Internal Bleeding/Damaged Organs (Severe)
-Bruising
-Sprains/Strains (Non-severe)
-Torn Muscles/ligaments/tendons (Severe)
-Concussion (Severe)
-Paralysis (Partial)
-Comatose (Light)
-Blindness (Partial)
-Muteness (Partial)
-Deafness (Partial)
-Sever Limbs (Can sever limbs such as fingers, toes, hands, and feet only)

With obtaining HMC’s Expert level, one is also able to channel chakra into the head of an opponent and make them restless, giving them nightmares if sleeping and horrible visions if awake. The user is also able to cause un-intense pain, though large amounts and areas. One can use this up to 3k words per topic, longer if they are training it and not using it to damage during a real battle or otherwise.

Mastered: With the Mastered version comes a slightly larger variety of treatable injuries as well as types of sickness, and the severity of treatable illnesses is also increased. Below is a list of injuries one can heal with Expert Level HMC. The chakra moves at a speed of an Expert in Taijutsu when traveling distance and can cover a radius of 10 meters. (Please note that not all treatable injuries are listed, for the list would be too long, and that common sense should be used to decide if an injury is treatable based on what is listed.)

-Burns (All, within reason)
-Cuts/Slashes (large depth, length, and width, can be fatal)
-Blood Clots (Normally Fatal)
-Bone Breaks (Up to half a body of shattered bones)
-Internal Bleeding/Damaged Organs (Normally Fatal)
-Bruising
-Sprains/Strains (Severe)
-Torn Muscles/ligaments/tendons (Critical/Normally Fatal)
-Paralysis (Total)
-Muscle Confusion (As Tsunade did to Kabuto)
-Comatose (Deep)
-Concussion (Normally Fatal)
-Blindness (Total)
-Muteness (Total)
-Deafness (Total)
-Death (if the user is able to hit one of the temples while spiking DMC chakra through their hand, it will kill their opponent almost instantly)

With the Mastery of DMC, the user is also able to create chakra scalpels up to nine inches long, which affects the outside of the body as well as the inside. This can be used during battle and used properly even without skill in the Weaponry Specialty. An advanced form of the mind-disrupting chakra is also available, and is able to cause panic attacks, temporary depression, and make opponents begin to hyperventilate. Traumatic memories can be created from the user’s own memory or the opponent’s them and one is able to create metal diseases. The user is able to dislocate arms, legs, etc. and cause intense pain. One can use this for up to 5k words per topic, longer if they are training it and not healing someone during a true battle or otherwise.

Passive Uses: Well, technically, the entire element is a Passive Use, sooo… Yeah.

Description of Passive Uses: Described under ‘What It Does’.

Requirements:
-Suiton 1st Element
-At least the Expert Level in Medical Ninjutsu
-My OOC Permission (PM me, as I’m not in the chat box) (I will most likely require you to learn it from Kana IC)
-2k of training after getting the Expert Level, not counting towards the Mastery Level

-----
Mastery:

-Mastered Medical Specialty
-5k of extra training after the Mastery level has been attained

Note~ If, due to rank claim and placement of SP, one starts with the Mastery of Medical Ninjutsu, they must train the element for 8k to fully unlock it. The first 2k will be used to unlock the Expert Level, and the Remaining 6k will be used to advance to Mastery.

Last edited by Kira on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Iyaton (Heal Release)   Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Okay, you've put a lot of work into all this and it looks fine. Just a few things:

Considering the feats you can pull off using this element I think you should lower the distance. Keep it a bit close-range. Like 0-5m maybe? If you really want to have the medium range then you should at least bring down the speed of the Chakra when it is emitted from your body.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Iyaton (Heal Release)   Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Sorry for the super long wait, but I've been pretty busy with a bunch of stuff... and a person...  Iyaton (Heal Release) 3390526855 Anyway, I changed Expert Level to 5 meters and Master Level to 10 meters. Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Iyaton (Heal Release)   Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:20 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Iyaton (Heal Release)   Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Arigato, Mumyo-san.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iyaton (Heal Release)   Iyaton (Heal Release) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iyaton (Heal Release)
Page 1 of 1