Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) Afflia11

Partners

Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) Empty
PostSubject: Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives)   Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:33 am

So! I heard you people like to troll others, but can't find that special place of your own. Well say no more! This is the place where you are actually allowed to troll other members. However, to keep this from going.. over the top. There will be a few "regulations" you have to follow. If you don't, you might as well kiss this part of the forum goodbye.

1) You are allowed to cuss. Meaning this place is not suitable for children 12 and unde- Ah, what am I talking about? You people don't give a shit!

2) Do not give out personal info. No one wants to know your name is Turd Mcbird and you love to piss on people. Don't give out other people's info either.

3) Keep it under rated R. I seriously don't want to see pictures of Blue/Red waffle or someone's eyes being plucked out. I recently ate dinner, don't make me lose it.

4) DO NOT MESS UP THE GOD FORSAKEN SITE. I swear to god, if some retard thinks it's "cool" to put some stupid ass code in a post...

Well, there. If things get out of hand more will be added. If things seem to get too wild, then this will be deleted permanently. Well, have fun!
Back to top Go down

Troll Rules (Shut Up and Read you Fugitives)
Page 1 of 1