Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] Afflia11

Partners

The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:05 pm

All you feel now is the
scarlet in the day

And even if it's real, you can't stay...

Erza smirked at Mu as she approached the training area. She landed, sending a dust cloud flying from a her direction. The trees creaked, the birds chirped, and the water flowed. Nature was at its best there in Konoha. The frogs even harmonized on the pads that twirled on the small pond in the center of the Training Grounds. She turned to a landing Mu and said, "Yep. Konoha is a beautiful place, and it's forests and nature is even better. That's why I love my village." She witnessed him tossed his flying board and jacket to the side. The sun grazed his biceps and mysterious tattoos.

"Before we start," She began. "What are those markings of and for?" She looked at his arms; slightly toned and attractive.
MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:37 am

Bankotus would stretch a bit before the spar and as he listened to Erza speak about how beautiful the village was and how she loved it, a small smile would appear on his face as he thought about his new life here. At the moment that he would be finished stretching he would hear Erza's question which would prompt him to take off his vest for a moment and show his bare chest while he was turning she would be able to see another seal laying on his right side of his chest as it stopped by his right side. Bankotsu would walk close enough to where she could see the full seal on his back and when he had turned around she would be able to see the full seal of the Azure Grimoire," This seal was designed by my father to contain my anger...when i was younger i had a very bad anger issue which had activated the seal here," stopping to turn around to let her see the seal on his chest he would sigh," This seal here is the seal that shows i am a Jinchurriki....the seven tails is the one stored within my body and this seal on my back, the Azure Grimoire, was made to control my anger. In short the one on my back maintains my aggression and anger and in the event that i do lose myself to anger the seal will glow and slowly bring me back....unless of course the bijuu cloak takes over," after the obvious explanations he would put his vest on and step back a bit to let her take it all in.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:21 pm

All you feel now is the
scarlet in the day

Erza's eyes widened in surprise, but she smirked. "Hm...That must mean you're a formidable foe. Let this spar be amazing." She smirked, not wanting to make Mu feel uncomfortable about his Bijuu. She stood still, slapping her hands together and focusing. "Requip Technique!

The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] The_Knight

Flight Armor!"
She shouted, entering her special pocket dimension and retrieving her armor and weapons. "I may not know much about you or your skill, or what bijuu you hold inside of you, but..." She began, doing three backflips. "I don't want you to hold back. I won't go easy, nor will I give up. And I will certainly assess your skill and see if you're worthy of joining the ANBU. Now....Lets begin!" She charged forward at Mu, Sword unsheathed; she was almost as fast as a cheetah.

The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] 5m2OuzE
MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:55 am

Bankotsu smiled as he jumped back and watched her transform into what looked like some sort of armor, his eyes wide in amazement as she began to transform and show her abilities," Wow i didn't know there was such an ability like this in the land...but you know what the say the mystery is just what i need," grinning he would slam his fist into his open palm before smiling and speaking out loud," Alright you overgrown bug let's do this...we will show this beautiful knight what we can do," the red cloak enveloped him slowly as the Chomei enveloped him with his chakra," Well then its about time you asked for something nicely Bankotsu," a small smile appeared on Bankotsu's face as he ran towards Erza, his mind being fueled with a new desire to win as he jumped into the air and came down with a crashing jump kick towards Erza.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:03 pm

All you feel now is the
scarlet in the day

Erza stopped in her tracks, watching as Mu was being encased in raw chakra. She squinted as he jumped into the air and came crashing down at her. She thought of many scenarios she could use to take the lead in this battle. She smirked and raised her sword above her face and held it up by it's hilt and her left hand held the flat of the blade. She was hoping his basic deflecting technique would defend her against the kick. Either way, she had a backup plan. She quickly adjusted her footing and mad sure they were firm against the ground. If he was as strong as Erza assumed, the ground would crumble under her feet.
MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Bankotsu smiled as he came down foot first into Erza's blade, the speed and strength of his foot would crack the ground under her as he pushed off of the blade and jumped into the air, if for a small moment he would be flying as he landed onto the ground and began to run towards Erza again, this time he would slap his hand onto the ground before grinning and throwing a right hook at her, although with this right hook it would create a small wind wave," This power....is amazing i never knew that it would give me so much," chuckling lightly he would jump back and look at Erza. He really did not have that many versatile jutsu so he would look at Erza and tilt his head," Do you have another weapon i can use in this, although...if you want to go fist for fist we can do that as well," his stance would be firm as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:16 am

All you feel now is the
scarlet in the day

Noticing as her plan worked, Erza had to act fast. She had to quickly maneuver around the rubble beneath her. However, she did not expect him to send such a strong gust at her, making her feet slide across the remaining ground; at least two yards. She would then look up at him, putting down her guard as he asked her for a similar weapon as hers. "I guess so, but I hope you know you're up against the greatest Swordswoman in all of the Five Great Countries." She would toss him a sword completely identical to hers. "I wish you good luck in your defeat." She would raise her sword again, taking her stance and preparing to swordplay.
MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Bankotsu would catch the sword in his right hand as he swung it a couple of times before pointing the sword at her," This will not end in my defeat....no this will end with you losing to me my dear Erza, i shall show you that my resolve and will can triumph," smiling he would crouch a bit, as he did the ground below him would crumble as a second wing appeared from his back and the chakra cloak became bigger. Smiling he would dash towards Erza with full speed ahead as he swung the blade downwards with all of his strength, a grin on his face as he waited for the blades to clash and create an area of destruction around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Citizenship Pt. 2 [ - P - ]
Page 1 of 1