Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] Afflia11

Partners

The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:31 am

The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] Tumblr_muo9ufkO9h1s3jp4eo5_500

The Scarlet Fairy put her hands on her waist as she led Mu deep into the village. Konohagakure was a nice place; kind people, nice buildings, and even better food! Those are some of the reasons Erza simply adored her village. A few moments passed and Erza was now in the Housing District of Konoha. After looking a about five ' sold ' signs, she sighed. She finally happened to find a for rent home and turned to look at Mu, the Konoha winds twirling her hair. The leaves on the Oak trees that towered over their head released a bundle of leaves, Konoha's plant.

" Well, Mu, " She began. " We've arrived at this nice, wooden home. " Erza said, smiling. " Also, don't try to kiss me again, or ' something ' may happen. " She gave a scary, yet intimidating smile. " Any questions? " She asked.
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:51 am

Bankotsu followed behind Erza quietly as he looked around the Leaf village, gazing at its beautiful landscape and its even more beautiful buildings. The only thing that rivaled the beauty of the village at the moment was the red headed woman in front of him, although he would keep this to himself. When they had finally stopped at a house he would turn and look at it for a moment with a smile before hearing his name being called, his attention immediately going to her. With a smile he would look at her and chuckle," This is quite a nice house Erza, and what would happen? Would you perhaps attack a defenseless traveler who was merely showing you the attention you deserve? Or is it because you...already have someone claiming you," He smiled for a moment before giving the house a final look over. Turning back to her he would smile," My only question is how much is it?," his smile remained as he looked at her for a moment, wondering what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:41 pm

The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] Tumblr_muo9ufkO9h1s3jp4eo5_500

Erza turned and looked at the traveler and raised a brow at his comments. She folded her arms across her chest and glared at him. Men didn't usually compliment her because they were afraid of being rejected or even harmed. It was actually quite impressive, or maybe he just didn't know whom she was? The first ever Female ANBU Black Ops Captain in all of Konoha History, The Scarlet Fairy, The Frightening Erza Knightwalker; Huntress of All Evil. However, those names meant nothing to her, as long as she got the respect she deserved, and it seemed Mu was one of the first to give it.

She cleared her throat and spoke, "Of course not, maybe a jab here and there, but no true attacking." She joked, in her own way, of course. She smiled. "The Building will be free of charge for the first week, but after that you will need a consistent job as a Shinobi or Shop owner to maintain the 100 Ryo upkeep." Her pale cheeks then burned of red when she noticed his deep gaze and smile, he was a charming male, but hopefully that didn't put her guard down.
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:06 am

Bankotsu had smiled and rested his hands into his pockets and fumbled around inside of them as he listened to her, the small voice inside of his head chittered for a moment," Seems like you have quite the effect on people...knew you were a softie," at the moment Bankotsu could not retort to the bijuu holstering inside of him, but soon..oh soon he would give it the talking of a life time. The bug had been giving him a little to much of a good personality when he was a loner, which was interesting and also irritation. At the end of Erza's speaking he would nod and look up to the sky," Well then it seems like this house will be perfect for me," although he would stop for a moment to look to her with a smile," and those punches sound like fun, so what do you say about that lunch i offered earlier? It would be nice to get to know the Kunoichi i am going to be working along side soon," he was hoping to get to speak with her on a more care free level so they could get to get to know each other a little better, unless she had better things to do.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:56 am

All you feel now is the
scarlet in the day

And even if it's real, you can't stay...

Erza looked up into the sky as he did. As he looked down at her, she did the same. "Yup, pretty nice place." She nodded. His gaze and smile warmed her heart and soul again, slowly thawing them. She smiled back and slightly chuckled at his comment about her joke. Her eyes then widened as he asked her another time about a lunch date. "W-Wait," She was flustered. "What do you mean by 'It would be nice to get to know the Kunoichi i am going to be working along side soon'? I never accepted you onto the ANBU..."

She was shocked...did Yukio do something...again?
MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:11 am

Bankotsu chuckled lightly as he looked at Erza," Your smile is really something you know that?," he had figured that she would probably flip if she had found out that he was a Jinchurriki, but no one was going to know about that little tidbit until he felt like telling them. He could tell by her reaction that either she wasn't used to being asked out to lunch...or well no one asked her, but when she had stated that she did not accept him into the ANBU, he would walk up to her side and smile," I was hoping we could talk about that and see what i would need to do to work under you Erza, after all....it could benefit the village in someway," more or less he was speaking of his own ANBU training as well as the fact that he was indeed harboring another secret power inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:22 am

All you feel now is the
scarlet in the day

She cocked her head, blushing deeply. Why did he always have to be a player? A charmer? He must either be a really good guy, or he just wanted Erza for other things...

She cleared her throat and crossed her arms, gaining her composure again. "Well, um....thanks...?" She semi-glared at him. She hadn't outright said he couldn't be in the ANBU, but he did just join the village and she knew nothing of his skill. "Well, how do you think you could benefit us?" She asked, wondering what he meant by that exactly. "We do have good ANBU members (NPCs) already." She raised a brow, a gust of wind blowing her long bang; the one that covered her right eye.
MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:18 am

There was that same glare as always although it was a little less mean than when he had first met her, which was a good thing and it was also kind of cute when you looked at it from a different angle. Setting the board he would nod to her," You are welcome Erza although i was wondering just how powerful of an ANBU captain you were, judging by how you carry yourself and the authority you have...i see you as being one of the more powerful ninja of the village in the village no?," taking off his jacket he would reveal his no sleeved vest which would show a small portion of his Azure Grimoire seal on his shoulders and arms, he wasn't concerned if she had saw this or now. Smiling he would crack his neck for a bit and set his hands into his pockets," How about a friendly spar to see how my skills are, maybe you can judge them first hand to see if i am good enough to join your ANBU, i promise you that you will not be disappointed," smiling he would wait for her response on if she wanted to spar or not.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:42 pm

All you feel now is the
scarlet in the day

Erza raised a brow and cocked her head. "Of course I am." She answered. That's when the young man relieved his jacket, revealing a unique set of tattoos. "Hm..." She hummed, examining them. She decided not to ask about them, maybe later, though. He spoke of a spar, and she answered, "Well....Sure. But not here, of course. Lets go to the Training Field." She grinned, and then hopped up onto Mu's home. She glared down at him, smirking. "C'mon!" She hopped away, jumping from building to building. She wondered how strong this man was exactly, especially since he decided to spar with her, one of the strongest Kunoichi in all of the land.

The wind danced around her as she quickly jumped away towards her destination.
MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Bankotsu had smiled before grabbing his jacket and board before jumping into the air and flying beside her closely with a smile as the board made a silent hum and the green flow of energy trailed lightly behind him. As the two made it to the training grounds he would land slowly onto the ground and look around for a bit," This is a nice training ground you all have here...nice, peaceful and spacious. Saying that this should be a training ground is an understatement, but this is a perfect place for us to spar no?," looking over to Erza he would set his board and coat into a nearby tree and wait for her to get ready before speaking again. He would now be ready to have a pretty interesting spar with her, with nothing noting her fighting style or preference he was going to have a semi hard time trying to do something about the fight. Shrugging however he would simply go with the flow and use "that" power if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]   The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Citizenship [ - P - ]
Page 1 of 1