Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge Afflia11

Partners

Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge   Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Izuno had traveled quite the distance from the snowy peaks of the mountains in the Thunder Country. What an episode that was. Dragons made of fire!? That's ridiculous! Izuno was still thinking about it. A thought had come across his mind, an interesting one. It would be dangerous but worth it if all went according to plan. According to some rumors throughout Burakkoshi there's a beast that dwells in the gorge not too far from here. What a perfect way to train and grow stronger; to confront this so called monster and teach it a lesson. It was a great idea! Izuno strayed off his current path and traveled North, towards the gorge. If that beast was really there he'd fight it.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge   Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:51 pm

The Uchiha walked alongside the edge, looking down at the landscape before him. It was truly a beauty and he spent every second of his walk marveling this natural creation. Before he knew it he was already down by the large lake at the gorge. "Wow, I can't believe how fast that was. Guess I was too into the walk." He walked around aimlessly, staring off here and then. When he reached a certain point in his walk he spotted a large cave-mouth. The inside was absolutely pitch black. To any other average shinobi the look alone would intimidate them.

"Well, this must be it. Now where is this so called monster?" He looked around, even peering into the water to see if he see something swimming around. Nothing. Just where exactly was this monster hiding? This shit was getting annoying. "Where the heck are you!?!? Show yourself!" His voice echoed throughout the gorge. Was he alone?
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

PostSubject: Re: Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge   Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Kankri followed his own path to the lair of the bijuu, not letting his presence be shown, his recent antics with that damn dragon cost him a bit, but Kankri felt as though he could use the seal at almost any point in time, he knew though the jutsu restrained his own jutsus anything above a chuunin wasn't gonna fly, Kankri began watching the man scream he began laughing in his mind and thinking about how strong the 8 tails would be, he then thought about his fire dragon and if he could control it now that him and it where connected, Kankri watched the man in a totally non creepy stalker style.

Kankri was kinda confused about this mans aim, was he going to kill the bijuu, or subdue it, Kankri really didn't care, before this man could end the monster his seal would do it's work on it, he seemed all attack no way of defense Kankris thoughts might betray him, but that move he used against the dragon confused him, he teleported out of pure speed, he got to the kunai, and the dragon was then brought into Kankris body, although Kankris mind was on a bit more than the beast and the boy, Kankri need this seals curse gone before he could help, Kankri sat in a meditation pose, his body in synchronized tensions with his mind, Kankri then entered the seal room, it was a mess, the flame dragon was behind the gate like imagined but it was throwing a fit, it was thrashing and thrashing Kankri had enough looking at the bastardy beast and looked in the second cage, as expected nothing was there, NOTHING AT ALL! Kankri smiled, he walked around on the water placed at the floor, the dragon was trying to speak but it only came with screams, horrifying screams, it was like someone was tearing off his flesh and then blending it, Kankri couldn't bare it, it felt as though hell had taken a spot in his mind and it was trying to take control of his body, Kankri refused to listen any more, as a second shape appeared, it was... it was someone who looked like him but darker, and there where words inside his body.The man was crying he looked up at Kankri, the left halve of his face had a giant blue tear under his eye he looked sad he kept muttering profound words Kankri couldn't make out.When finally he broke out in tears placing his face on kankris shoulder he was crying like a new born baby all kankri could do was hold him.

Kankri pushed the shadow away a bit so he could look at him, but suddenly it's appearance changed, it was now a girl, the right side of her face had a sun under it, her left a moon.She then slapped his hand away "If you think you can take my brother away you can die She said as she stabbed Kankri with a shadow, her left moon was gone replaced with a tear he could finally hear what he was saying."Please, leave, don't hurt her the shadow begged as the shadow inside kankri pulled out, the wound was gone and so was the pain "WAS THAT GENJUTSU" Kankri said with a growl, he grabbed her shirt and she began crying, the sun was under her left eye "KILL ME" She begged, Kankri didn't even say a word, he simply slapped her, he refused to kill anyone without a reason instead he looked her in the eyes "No... i wont kill myself..." kankri said with a smile, he then proceeded to hug the shadows in a attempt of friendship they began to fade "Thank you, you where the first to accept us for who we are... and for that we bestow out seal as your" they said happily before they faded away Kankri smiled as he snapped back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge   Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:54 am

Growing impatient, Izuno scoffed at the silence, ignoring the stranger lurking around. Yes, he was able to detect the stalker using his sensory skill. He'd quickly vanish from sight. Using the Shunshin technique the boy would exit the area and proceed to Burakkoshi.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

PostSubject: Re: Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge   Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:31 pm

Kankri sighed and began to walk out of the cave.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge   Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showdown At Ox-Cloud Gorge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Borderlands :: The Borders-
Jump to: