Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || Afflia11

Partners

|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries ||

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || Empty
PostSubject: || The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries ||   || The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:51 pm

Name: The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries. {| TFGNoTFGSC |}
Place of Operation: Southern Outskirts Of The Land Of Fire.
Requirements: You must be A Rank or Above and You Must Be Deemed Acceptable From Its Current Members.

Member Limit: Five.
Leader: Erza Scarlet.
Appearance: Usually, Members Will Be Required To Wear a Second Headband with this symbol on it or the symbol on their person.

Purpose/Goal: This group is formed to aid in any LARGE attack on any Continent, Country, or even Village per Alliance since the 4th Great Ninja War. This was specifically formed to snub out any big foes of the Alliance.
Origin: This group was first organized by each Daimyō of the Continent. They sat in a meeting and then nominated Erza Scarlet, Konoha ANBU Captain to be it's leader. Only because of her experience, her skill, and her leadership abilities. As of now, Erza has yet to put up flyers or visit each Country to recruit.

Extra Information: The recruits will have to be well known, or at least powerful, humanity loving, intelligent, ninjas.

Last edited by Erza Scarlet on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: || The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries ||   || The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:09 am

Approved! Nice group!
Back to top Go down
juliana eberhardt
Civilian
Civilian
juliana eberhardt

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: || The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries ||   || The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:55 am

Requesting membership with my character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: || The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries ||   || The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries || I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|| The Five Great Ninjas of The Five Great Shinobi Countries ||
Page 1 of 1