Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Afflia11

Partners

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ketchup

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG   Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:41 am

Hurricane Chronicles is a text-based roleplaying game that is based on the Naruto series. Players create their own original characters and roleplay in a universe that is an alternate to the series, interacting with a community of other players which spans the entire known landscape of Naruto.

While this roleplaying universe does not include any of the main of supporting characters in the hit series, it is founded in the same principles and uses several elements from the storyline such as Kekkei Genkai, advanced nature transformations, and even the nine tailed beasts!

Each player begins with a playable character that is a genin, fresh from the Ninja Academy from the village of their choosing, and rising through the ranks through writings as well as participating in the ever-changing storyline which involves nearly every player character in the game.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm currently looking for GMs, administrators, and moderators to help develop the roleplay from the ground, up! I need people looking to head each village as Kage, as well as their various organizations! Feel free to either sign up or email me
Back to top Go down
Ketchup

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG   Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:42 am

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG
Page 1 of 1