Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Uchihagaeshi Afflia11

Partners

Uchihagaeshi Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Uchihagaeshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 0

Uchihagaeshi Empty
PostSubject: Uchihagaeshi   Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:24 am

Name: Uchihagaeshi
Type of Item: Fan
Elemental Alignment: None

Ability/Function: Seemingly indestructible, the fan has been said to be incredibly durable, sustaining potent blows without so much as a scratch being left upon itself. This is because of the fan's unique ability to absorb any form of chakra, whether it be raw manifestations or elemental conjurations. It can greedily devour the entirety of the energy in question.

At the user's behest, it can then redirect the consumed force in an enormous conical blast aimed at all in front of it (this beam extends roughly ten meters from the fan, and is nearly three meters wide). This ability can be used against blunt forces as well, instantly draining the momentum and power behind an attack and then emitting a potent blast of force and wind in a identical conical shape. It should be noted that only the fan, itself, possesses this unique ability and the handle does not. Likewise, the ability to absorb and redirect only occurs when the fan is in the user's hand.

The force\technique being absorbed must be immediately redirected after absorption, and cannot be stored for a later time. Failure to release the pent-up technique in the same post will result in the force absorbed simply being nullified. Furthermore, this ability does not work on overly large jutsu, but rather modest-sized techniques (i.e this technique would be able to stop the Grand Fireball, but not a Bijuu Dama).

Note: Beam of previously used chakra may not be sent continuously. There's a 3 post cool down after every sent back beam of chakra. Can only consume A-Rank and below. S-Rank is either too powerful or too large for the Uchihagaeshi to consume, the technique would essentially pass over the fan or, would not be consumed.

Appearance: Uchihagaeshi 8u6BYjP

History: Said to have been frequently used by the most prominent members of the Uchiha clan. Only the Uchiha have been able to truly harness the fan's powers.

Requirements: 4,000 Word Count Post(s) in a thread acquiring it. Uchiha only, otherwise it's a regular fan. Kouketsu Uchiha (Until death)

Last edited by Kouketsu Uchiha on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Uchihagaeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchihagaeshi   Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Everything looks good. Just add in a cool-down for the return ability of the Gumbai. Increase the word count to at least 4K. This is an S-Rank weapon. Lol
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 0

Uchihagaeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchihagaeshi   Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:58 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Uchihagaeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchihagaeshi   Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:07 pm

Uchihagaeshi Izunos10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchihagaeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchihagaeshi   Uchihagaeshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchihagaeshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Item/Weapon Submission :: Approved Items/Weapons-
Jump to: