Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets Afflia11

Partners

A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 0

A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets Empty
PostSubject: A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets   A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 am

Kouketsu sat at the desk in the Mizukage' s office. He had formerly been a Jounin that served the previous Mizukage, now he had been selected as the new one. Whether he agreed or not, it had to be this way. He could distinctly remember the days when he was a Jounin, a Chuunin, a Genin, and hell he could even remember those Academy days where he knew almost absolutely nothing. Indeed those times were the hardest though. No one had really noticed due to him excelling in class, but Kouketsu had a rough time. He made no friends in class despite his personality, and on top of that his childhood was actually quite rough.

Kouketsu began to drum his fingers on the wooden carved desk. It was extravagant and to be honest, he liked it. It reminded him of a time when he was particularly young and no longer innocent due to his father. If anything could destroy the entire day's mood it was his father. He was cold and ruled over the family with a steel fist, not iron no that wasn't strict enough. His father usually made Kouketsu and his brother work their farm by themselves. Not on person was permitted to help them. They didn't have friends anyways so it wouldn't matter if they were told they couldn't have help, mostly because of the ridiculous rule of no one is authorized to bring outsiders into the house. Kouketsu' s mother had to clean the entire house without help as well while his father sat on his ass all day. At least the house wasn't that big, it made everything a little bit easier on his mother.

A rap on the office door shattered Kouketsu' s little stroll down memory lane. As he snapped out of the daydream he looked up to a rather attractive woman with ample bust and an hourglass figure. She had dark brown hair that reached to her shoulders. It was actually rather thin looking almost as thin as silk. She had tanned skin which was unusual in this region. Kouketsu crossed his arms and displayed a slight smile on his face.

"Hello there, sorry if I stare. It's just unusual to see such beautiful tanned skin in a region such as Mizu no Kuni, partly to the fact of the dense fog."

The woman politely smiled back and laughed at the comment. She didn't know whether  to be embarrassed or whether she should be excited. She normally got somewhat rude and crude compliments from men calling themselves shinobi.

"Haha thank you, I appreciate your compliment but the tan is a secret of mine. I just came in and wanted to finally meet you, confirming that you were the new Mizukage. Congrats, I'll be working the front desk on the main floor thank you."

With that, the woman left as soon as she came leaving Kouketsu once again drumming on the desk. At least one person thought of welcoming him. Maybe he would have some inauguration, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets   A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:43 pm

The new Mizukage Kouketsu sat at his desk, still daydreaming of a time long gone. He had finished his ongoing drumming with his hands, it had been fluent and mechanical. That is until he had been previously interrupted. Kouketsu looked up at the door once more to verify no one else was coming. He began to drift inside his own thoughts again, ever so slightly remembering things of his dark past. He thought once more of his family and the tense atmosphere it always had when they were alone. This time he had thought about a particular day. A day when yet again he was just young but still not innocent.

Kouketsu and his brother were both working in the field, it was sunny and hot meaning it was one of the worst conditions to ever work in, but their father didn't care. They didn't get the luxery of cold lemonade being brought to them, they weren't even allowed to drink water during their work. This meant they had to wait until it was all done to get any water. Kouketsu was ploughing the field for the next crop that was going to be planted. His brother, he had the duty of planting the seeds and watering it. You could say that was easy, up until you actually see how big the land was. Kouketsu wiped the sweat from his forehead and took a second to rest for the first time. That was his first mistake.

His father had been watching the boys all along. In fact, he always watched taking the time to even go out of his way to make sure the two boys didn't ever notice him. He saw Kouketsu slack for the tiniest second and he erupted. He flew out the door and slammed it all in the same motion. He was now sprinting towards Kouketsu and he didn't even notice it until he was right on top of him. Kouketsu looked back and flinched in fear as his father snatched him up by the collar and dragged him towards the house.

"Daddy please, please don't do this. I'll go back and work twice as hard, please daddy! I'm sorry!"

Kouketsu kicked, wailed, and screamed but he wasn't able to break free from his father's tight fisted grasp. It really didn't matter either, his father was far too gone with his blinding and explosive rage. Bis father threw him in the nearest chair he could find and looked at him for a second, mulling over what new punishment he would give his son, Kouketsu. Kouketsu looked up towards his mother in the kitchen, but she had her hands covering her ears while she sobbed into the towel she had been cleaning with. He looked outside towards his brother, expecting him to already be at the door trying to help his brother. He was still out in the field, planting his seeds with his head hung low. Kouketsu was officially alone, no one would be coming to save him. His father left the room in search of a weapon that could be used for Kouketsu' s beating. As his father left, Kouketsu looked for anything he could use against his father. He had had enough of his father's beatings and of everyone being too scared to do something. He was going to rid this plague that was his father.

Kouketsu's father came back into the room with a wooden katana held high. As he neared, Kouketsu held a tiny knife behind his back.

"Get ready boy, you shouldn't have been slacking on me today."

He swung down on Kouketsu hard and Kouketsu strikes for his father, plunging the knife into his father's chest. His eyes grew wide and he toppled back with a thud. He looked up at Kouketsu in horror. His mother screamed and dropped to his side now sobbing hysterically into his father's bloody chest.

"I've had enough of you dad. Enough! No more, no more will I take your beatings, no more of mom crying every night because of you, no more rutheless teachings. Enough is enough! I'm sorry it had to come to this but your a TYRANT AND YOU HAD TO BE STOPPED."

He opened his eyes once more revealing crimson eyes with a single whirling dot. Kouketsu started to bawl now, realising his father would be gone. He dashed out the front door, not even looking over at his brother who watched him go. The memory faded and Kouketsu was now the Mizukage once more, his right hand placed on his forehead trying to rid himself of the headache.

A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets 39859-sharingan1_super
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets   A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Be sure to post the WC below so mods don't have to do it themselves :P
Other than that, nice job!

Unless another mod sees anything...

A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets 1m0zi
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets   A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Word count: 1313
+10 XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets   A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mizukage's Path Towards Hidden Secrets
Page 1 of 1