Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
King's Armory I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
King's Armory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
King's Armory I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
King's Armory I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
King's Armory I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
King's Armory I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
King's Armory I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
King's Armory I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
King's Armory I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
King's Armory Afflia11

Partners

King's Armory Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

King's Armory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eiyu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Eiyu

Ninja Fame : 0

King's Armory Empty
PostSubject: King's Armory   King's Armory I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:03 am

Name: King's Armory
What It Creates: It makes solid metal-looking weapons etc. from pure chakra.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
What It Does: By concentrating their chakra and creating a physical object from it, the user can craft weapons. The user can create a form of any weapon that he has seen before, and make it physical. These look like normal weapons (and have no abilities).

The user can create new forms of weapons, but they must be based off of ones he has already seen, and must be normally wieldable by the user (no sky-scraper sized weapons). To make a weapon, the user must expend double the chakra of a jutsu of said weapon rank (i.e., SS-stat weapon creation would cost 120 chakra).

The user can store these in a pocket dimension, and the weapons can come in and out through the golden portals that appear within one meter of him. The number of portals is regulated by rank:

E: 1
D: 1
C: 2
B: 3
A: 5
S: 6

The portals can fire weapons at a force equal to the user's rank, and the weapons can be directed within a 10 degree bearing of their trajectory. The range of these weapons is 75 meters, 100 meters at S-rank. The user can also store normal weapons in his pocket dimension. After the weapons are fired, the user can return them to his dimension remotely; the weapons take one post to do so. The shooting function has a 1-post cooldown for each portal.

If the user makes a weapon with abilities, said weapon must be registered, and takes 3 x weapon rank chakra to make for E-A rank weapons, and 4 x weapon rank for S-SS rank weapons, rather than the normal 2 x weapon rank.

Note: only weapons can go through the portals, which are about the size of a human head. NO DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL.

Requirements: Manshoku clan

Last edited by Eiyu on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eiyu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Eiyu

King's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Armory   King's Armory I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:05 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

King's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Armory   King's Armory I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Approved unless overruled.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

King's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Armory   King's Armory I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 am

Denied until you fix a few things.

"The portal can fire weapons at a force equal to the user's rank +1"

^I'm viewing the +1 as one rank higher than than user's (unless I'm wrong, of course. Then I would need you to elaborate) This would be a NoNo. Just make it at the rank the user is, no +1.

"The user can create a form of any weapon that he has seen before, and make is physical."

^Make sure it doesn't keep the original's properties if you're basically copying >.< Just looks please.

-Decrease S-Rank by 2
-If there isn't one already, put a cooldown for the portals. You shouldn't be able to spam it.

I'll check again once edits are made.... Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Eiyu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Eiyu

King's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Armory   King's Armory I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:08 pm

All edits are made. In relation to the portal number, I was following a mathematical formula (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 and so on, the Fibonacci sequence), but I guess math doesn't fly here.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

King's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Armory   King's Armory I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:31 pm

Fine reapproved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Armory   King's Armory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Armory
Page 1 of 1