Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" Afflia11

Partners

"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Uchiha
B-Rank Missing Nin
B-Rank Missing Nin
Ren Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 2

"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" Empty
PostSubject: "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time"   "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:50 pm

She lazily adjusted the white cap that was on her head, the wind lightly tussling her long, black hair. The sun's rays hit her face perfectly, showing off her beautiful features. The Uchiha had previously been in Amegakure since she had taken a small stop there. Although, she must say, it was quite... wet. Way too wet for her liking. However, it was in that village she noticed something. She's been everywhere besides the 5 major villages! Excluding Kumogakure, Ren had never step foot into the other 4. The female decided it was time to explore them as well. She was currently making her way towards the first destination: Konohagakure. She had heard about how nice it was, but she would be the judge of that.

It was a good thing she wasn't too far away from the borders. Who knew waking up early could give her such an advantage? As Ren continued to walk, she could spot a small pond up ahead. "A little break couldn't hurt anyone..." she mumbled. The Uchiha made her way to the large pool of water, taking a seat at the edge. She slipped off her shinobi sandals and dipped both her feet into the blue, cool water. The girl then let out a deep sigh, already feeling relaxed. At that moment, the wind had returned from it's tiny absence, seemingly enveloping her into a hug. Her hair once again flowed from behind her before returning to it's normal, flat state.
Back to top Go down
Nisuke
Civilian
Civilian
Nisuke

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time"   "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Several ripples danced across the water surface; the wind was taking action. But even when the wind calmed down the ripples were still being generated. Out in the middle of the pond was a small cat, balanced on top of a floating piece of wood. It stood there on the wood peering into the blue water, eyeing the school of fish below. Every now and then he'd tap at the water with his small paws, preparing himself for a strike. 'One....Two.....Three!' The feline graciously struck the water with elongated claws, jabbing one of the small fish. Upon pulling the fish out he held it down. Unfortunately for the small cat, he pushed down to much, causing the wood to overturn.

Poor little Nisuke was sent into the water. When he surfaced the fish was held firmly in his mouth. He began swimming with the lousy catch, nowhere compared to the skilled cats. They usually pull in bigger fish in a better fashion. He peddled his small paws and found himself on the shore, beside the young girl. Setting eyes on her had sent him into a temporary trance; he had never seen someone so similar in appearance to the princess. "M-Meow!"
Back to top Go down
Ren Uchiha
B-Rank Missing Nin
B-Rank Missing Nin
Ren Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time"   "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:36 pm

The Uchiha spotted ripples in the water once looking down, making her image waver. This caused her to look for the source which she did eventually find. She had eyed the small feline while he.. wait, was it a he? For all Ren knew it could've been a she! And that would be terribly rude.. not that she cared. Back on topic, she saw the cat fall into the water, which created a splash. A few of the drops reached the girl, but not enough to really bother her. She tilted her head and rose an eyebrow once it began swimming her direction. She had to admit, the little kitty was a cute thing. She wondered where it came from though. There wasn't much cats in the area, well, not since she recalled. Once the little kitten made it to her side, a small smile graced her face. She could've sworn she heard it stutter once it meowed... and it seemed to be captured in a small daze. Actually, Ren would say the cat was caught in a spell. Oh well, it wasn't like she should worry about it!

"Hey there little guy," she spoke, "What are you doing here?" Ren lifted up a hand and attempted to pet the cat's head. That was only if it allowed her though.
Back to top Go down
Nisuke
Civilian
Civilian
Nisuke

PostSubject: Re: "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time"   "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Nisuke dropped his catch and nudged it towards her, presenting it as an offering. He watched with his uniquely paired eyes and allowed her to pet the top of his head. The feline began purring, enjoying the attention from the female. "Hello! I was here catching some fish to eat! But you can have that one! By the way, this feels awfully nice!" She'd probably be bewildered by his ability to speech, but hey, what could you do? Nisuke wasn't your typical cat. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't even introduce myself! How rude of me! My name's Nisuke!" He raised his right paw, hoping that she'd greet the boy with a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Ren Uchiha
B-Rank Missing Nin
B-Rank Missing Nin
Ren Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time"   "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Her smile slightly grew once he heard the cat purr, happy that it seemed to be a nice animal. That was, until, it had spoke. Ren's eyes quickly widened as her jaw almost fell to the ground. Was this some sort of summon or was someone trying to trick her? There hadn't been anyone in the area so the latter couldn't be right... and summons don't normally go around without their summoner. She drew her hand back and swiftly shut her mouth. 'Calm down Ren, things like this should be normal to ninja.' she thought. Her shock soon turned into curiosity as she now wanted to know more about the talking cat. "Um.. no thanks. You can keep your catch, don't mind me," she replied, "My name is Ren." The girl rose an eyebrow once she saw Nisuke raise his paw.

She supposed he was asking for a handshake. That was a bit strange considering he had.. a paw.. and not a hand. Thought, it wasn't like that mattered. She also raised her hand once more and gave the cat a handshake. Though, a "pawshake" would be a better word for Nisuke in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nisuke
Civilian
Civilian
Nisuke

PostSubject: Re: "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time"   "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:52 pm

The girl seemed a little baffled, as expected. But it didn't really last long, considering that animals speak all the time in the ninja world. He shook her hand and pulled the fish back into his clutches. Guess she wasn't a big fan of fish, or maybe she wasn't the type to accept a meal from an animal. Especially one he was holding in his mouth. "Ren? Oh, such a pretty name! It must be weird speaking to a cat huh? Allow me to make things more comfortable for you."

It was then that his ears had retracted back in and his hair was seemingly "shrinking". Nisuke slowly changed into a bipedal form, becoming a human child wearing a large white shirt. To anyone this certainly wouldn't look the norm. "Aha! I feel better now! Now I can dip my toes in the water too! Hehe!" The boy seated himself next to Ren and placed his small feet into the water. "Wow! The water feels really good! Hehe!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time"   "Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Hammer Time"? More Like "Ren Time"
Page 1 of 1