Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Terror Approaches! Afflia11

Partners

Terror Approaches! Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Terror Approaches!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Terror Approaches! Empty
PostSubject: Terror Approaches!   Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:58 am

Izuno moved quickly, his cloak rustling in the wind. The mask was still concealing his face. By now Burakkoshi was behind him. He had passed by Enkagetsu and began his travel to Konohagakure. There were things of importance to him there, like the Uchiha shrine. That mysterious stone tablet and its contents would be decoded now. He was pretty sure that with these new eyes he could unveil something new. But the fact that he was a missing ninja remained. They would not welcome him with open arms. The boy was wanted and could possibly be captured or killed back in Konohagakure. So he had to play it safe, especially moving in with a large group. 'I have to think of way to bypass the barrier. With these guys they'd be onto us in a second....'
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Ninja Fame : 0

Terror Approaches! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terror Approaches!   Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:42 am

Enkagetsu moved behind Izuno quietly, his hood over his head covering that long light blue hair of his. His cloak ruffled a bit as the wind started to become factor at this point. He had no idea to where this Konoha was located, so he followed the Uchiha carefully. This trip wasn't going to be short so the Hozuki needed patience to be on his side today. He turned around a few times just to see if Mumyo and Kankri were still following. "Darn it this wind aggravates me! Raijin how long will we be traveling? I know I'm asking pretty soon, but I just need to know.........I fucking hate waiting." Kurokiribocho still rested on his shoulders, and now started to get annoying. Enkagetsu wasn't in a good mood, traveling was not his thing. So he finally decided to place the sword on his back, where it would stay put. Enkagetsu than jumped on the nearest tree, he waved down towards his partners. "C'mon let's make this faster!" He began to dash through the trees, when Enkagetsu soon realized he had no idea to where he was going. "...Uh!" Pausing for a brief moment on a log, he face-palmed his mask. Why is it that patience never reaches out to the Hozuki even if he tried. After Sighing deeply Enkagetsu waited for the others to catch up, way to go! Making a fool out of yourself wasn't apart of the plan. He shook his head to the fact, hoping that him and his partners could just reach Konoha already. The sad part is that they aren't even close. Poor Enkagetsu.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Terror Approaches! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terror Approaches!   Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Kankri dressed in his totally fashionable cloths tried to keep pace with the others although falling short quiet a bit making it just a bit annoying to be traveling with them he muttered a bit of course words to himself he knew he muttered them because the damn mask echoed it back to his own ear drum leaving him to that annoying hissing sound Kankri finally caught up with the group his cloak settled to his body he move his mask to the side of his face ready for their so called orders he looked at the ground waiting a bit for the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

Ninja Fame : 0

Terror Approaches! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terror Approaches!   Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Mumyo was slowly trailing behind him as he floated behind him and the silent droning of his blades would propel him through the air slowly," Well then this will be something interesting, the village of konoha becoming closer into our grasps," the dark voice spoke as he floated higher into the air and continued to join them inside of the trees. For the moment he would be quiet and simply follow although soon he would just be playing a part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terror Approaches! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terror Approaches!   Terror Approaches! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terror Approaches!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Borderlands :: The Borders-
Jump to: