Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Youkirite I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Youkirite I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Youkirite I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Youkirite I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Youkirite I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Youkirite I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Youkirite I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Youkirite I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Youkirite I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Youkirite Afflia11

Partners

Youkirite Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Youkirite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Youkirite Empty
PostSubject: Youkirite   Youkirite I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Name: Youkirite
Type of Item: Weapon
Elemental Alignment: -

Ability/Function: The Youkirite is a Kusanagi that has been forged using his Chakra and precious metals from meteorites. It has the unique ability to release a petrifying aura, microscopic in size, that can travel throughout the human body. At the command of the user, this energy activates and can begin eating away both Chakra and the body. However, in order to eat away at Chakra the blade must deeply penetrate the flesh. Deducts 20 chakra every three post until fully treated.A simple slice wouldn't allow sufficient aura to enter and begin eating away at chakra.  What comes from a simple slice are the flesh-eating properties. In order to continue charging the petrifying energy that comes from the blade the Kusanagi must use human blood. It will absorb the blood and transform it into an energy source for it.

Having been created by from Izuno's Chakra the blade can act in sync with his Lightning. But instead of carrying the blue colored electricity the blade begins to glow black instead of blue. It can also be controlled using a telekinetic ability. Within the metal lies a Hiraishin seal. When stationary, the sword becomes transparent to those other than the user. Note: When in motion everyone can see the sword.

The user is immune to the effect of the blade and can stop the progression of the petrifying aura. In order to stop it without the user's help the shinobi must use A-Rank and above medical Jutsu on the area of the wound quickly. This only works for small wounds from the blade. Anything like a deep gash or impalement will be fatal and can only be stopped using SS-Ranked medical techniques.
Appearance
Spoiler:
History: Spending time with Enkagetsu has given Izuno the urge to use his own type of weapon. A sword that he can use instead of relying on Enkagetsu's weaponry. He searched for a legendary blacksmith far up in the mountains of the Lightning country and found him. There he was helped in the creation process of the weapon. Izuno had to seek out meteorites that crash near the blacksmith's base of operation. Using the metal from the meteorites and Izuno's Chakra, the blacksmith forged one of the most adamant blades of his lifetime. A weapon so powerful he knew it'd be the death of anyone who battled against it.

Requirements: 8,000 Ryo or 5,000 Ryo and 2000 words of obtaining it.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

Ninja Fame : 0

Youkirite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkirite   Youkirite I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:25 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net

Youkirite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Item/Weapon Submission :: Approved Items/Weapons-
Jump to: