Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] Afflia11

Partners

Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Mountain Hunting [mission, IO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Hunting [mission, IO]   Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:28 am

Mission Link

That morning, Kozai had gotten a letter in his inbox, saying that he was going to get a box from the new security company today! How fabulous. It seemed that they were sending that camera for testing at last. He couldn't wait to get it. To install this fabulous piece of technology in some place in the village and collect data on his performance was the best use of his time right now. Everything in Niflheim was going well (as it always did), and the village was mainly running itself. So, Kozai didn't have much else to do, so me may as well run some experiments.

He went down to the kage's postal box, but found no special package. Hm...? What was going on? He did find a note however, that carried the most depressing news. Hey, it looked like someone had stolen his package! What the heck. Well, it appeared they had data on him! Amazing. He took a look at the file and memorized all the data. Some sneaky ass guy thought he could just waltz in and mess with him, huh? Interesting. Well, Kozai would have to investigate. He wasn't exactly in the mood to lose his stuff right now, so he went into Niflheim to investigate.

While in the dimension, he took note that the person was hiding inside the village and mountainous area. A little further down, there was a note that said "data outdated", and an annotation that revealed his location in the mountains. Kozai frowned a little. Were his ninja really this lazy? It looked like he would have to retrieve his own package himself. He got up from his seat in Niflheim, and teleported down right outside the mountains. Well, he would have to be watchful. Let's see.... he pulled out the files again, and located the coordinates that he needed to go to.

He started out hiking. He needed the fitness workout, as shadow teleportation wasn't always the best option for maintaining oneself. After all, building muscle mass was good for the mind and body. He picked up his pace, enjoying his little excursion into the mountains. It was a nice day, with only a few clouds in the sky. It wasn't likely to rain soon, but it you could never tell in the mountains, what with the rain shadow and what not. Hmm... so that would explain why the area outside of Iwa was dry, it was because of the rain shadow.

Kozai was nearing his target, and took a look at the file again. So, the man wasn't a shinobi... those civilians were a causing quite a disturbance these days. Just the week before, there was a riot in the streets because of the blackouts. Kozai had fixed that quickly, firing and replacing the guy in charge of the power grid. He hired a much more staid and efficient man, who ramped up the power in the right ways. Kozai was satisfied, the riots stopped, and life went on as usual. Still... the civilians were getting to be a problem. Kozai would have to take care of that in the days to come.

Ah, so here was where the refugee was hiding out, some shack on the side of the mountain. What he wanted with it, who knew? Regardless, Kozai entered the shack dramatically as a cloud of shadow. It was a good thing he had too, as he was immediately met by a storm of knives. So, this guy was a knife-thrower. How interesting. He expanded his shadow and enveloped the man, and proceeded to slice his body into bits, laterally and radially. This was not a complicated process, and didn't take too long for Kozai to do. He then smoothly picked up the box, and returned to his office via Niflheim. As he returned to his office, he signed off the paperwork that the object was retrieved. Now, however, it was time to take a nap. Returning to Niflheim, he created a bedchamber with a pleasant view of the flat plains below, and a nice bed with an alarm clock set to 5:30 AM the next day. Whew! He was worn out from his hike in the woods. Time to take a nap.

[WC 707, mission complete]
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

Ninja Fame : 0

Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hunting [mission, IO]   Mountain Hunting [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:37 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net

Mountain Hunting [mission, IO]
Page 1 of 1