Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Crash Skill I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Crash Skill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Crash Skill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Crash Skill I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Crash Skill I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Crash Skill I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Crash Skill I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Crash Skill I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Crash Skill I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Crash Skill Afflia11

Partners

Crash Skill Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Crash Skill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Crash Skill Empty
PostSubject: Crash Skill   Crash Skill I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Skill Name: Crash

D Rank: You have nothing...

C Rank: You are now able to blow up rocks with your hands small rocks with not problem not boulder. 200 word count.

B Rank, your skill is now 10X stronger able to put dents into walls, you can break threw walls with ease and you don't even need to break a sweat although to gain this you need a 1000 word count, when reached you can use it to the full ability.

A Rank, You have all the previous skills, but now you power is far superior to the ones before, you now are able to break any defense that a village may hold once per thread, or you may level half a village with a simple punch to it's ground, although this taxes half your chakra and leaves you with enough for a battle.It doesn't matter if the defense has a required way of destroying it, the requirements are negated and void.This effect also stuns your character for 2 posts, in which you must do at minimum 200 words.2000 words to obtain, this may be used once the 2000 words are met.

Bonuses: ^^^^ up there
Description:

Kankri when he first got his element earth found it was simple to crush rocks and such. Kankri could focus his power he might do a bit more damage. Kankri found this is a special skill.The user must have acquired a weird moment in their life, such as a seal that doesn't have meaning. *cough*The Darkness flame dragon*cough* Once this is obtained you are ready to learn. Kankri developed a full proof plan to train ones skill.

First is mastering the breaking of pebbles.This just requires the user to smash Pebbles with their chakra.Secondly, the user must be powerful.For the bending of the mountain, the ninja must be jounin or higher, and has trained the first power for a bit.Once complete the ninja is able to be a boss murdering son of a bitch.

Requirements:

Have Earth Element Spec

Have Ninjutsu

Have a monster sealed inside you that is not a bijuu

Be taught by Kankri how to use the skill.

Have Kankris OOC permission.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Crash Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Skill   Crash Skill I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:02 pm

"you now are able to break any defense that a village may hold once per thread, or you may level half a village with a simple punch to it's ground, although this taxes half your chakra and leaves you with enough for a battle.It doesn't matter if the defense has a required way of destroying it, the requirements are negated and void."

This makes no sense whatsoever. In certain cases, this can even break the laws of physics. Even with the drawbacks, I can't approve this in good conscience. And even if it was approvable, it would be SS rank, not A rank.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Crash Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Skill   Crash Skill I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:45 am

Is this still being worked on? If not, I will delete it in 1 week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crash Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Skill   Crash Skill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Skill
Page 1 of 1