Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Scars  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Scars  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Scars  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Scars  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Scars  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Scars  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Scars  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Scars  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Scars  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Scars  Afflia11

Partners

Scars  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Scars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Scars  Empty
PostSubject: Scars    Scars  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:31 am

The girl, the flesh and blood of Kozai, arrived at the village gates. After days of journeying through the forest, her shift was torn, and she was emaciated. She collapsed at the village gates, and flared her chakra, hoping someone would notice her. She was on her hand and knees, her right hand covering the scars on her face with her hair.

"Please...." she whispered. "Please.... someone find me. Help me." She began to cry softly, the tears running down her scarred face.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Scars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars    Scars  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:48 am

He paced through the streets of his village, his Konoha protector on his neck along with a pair of goggles on his head. He was bored, really bored. There was nothing for him to do since Kana was on her mission. Just when was she going to return... ? "Maybe next week," he mumbled to himself. Too caught up in his thoughts, Komizu didn't notice when he had arrived the the village gates. He almost missed the flare of chakra that went throughout the area along with the girl collapsed on the ground. "Gah!" the blonde exclaimed upon spotting her, "Just where the hell are our guards, why aren't they doing anything?!" Komi rushed over to the stranger and immediately bent down so he could help her up. As the jinchuuriki did so, he couldn't stop the flow of questions coming from his mouth. "Where did you come from? Why are you here? Why did release so much chakra? WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THE GUARDS HELP YOU?!!"
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Scars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars    Scars  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:56 am

Large Image, I think:

The girl looked up. She saw.... an angry-looking guy. He was asking her so many questions! She... she didn't know how to answer all at once! She hadn't even looked for the guards, who happened to be fast asleep from being drunk. She started to cry even louder, covering her face with her hand. "AAAH.......! I.... I don't know!! I don't know why I have so much chakra! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!" She broke down. "....please.... help me." Later on, she remembered that she hadn't answered all his questions, but her spirit was so broken, she hadn't even processed all the boy had said.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Scars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars    Scars  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:20 am

Komizu immediately calmed down once he heard the girl's words. His panic had transformed into worry and pity. "I-I'm so sorry! I was just confused that there was some random girl on the ground and..." he drifted off. He would attempt to help the girl onto her feet, if she was able to. "I should probably take you to Yukio.. maybe he will know what to do," he said. Komi was never good at stuff like this. It just made him feel.. emotionally exhausted afterwards. "Uh, what's your name?" he asked her in a soft tone. The boy took a moment to closely inspect her. Despite looking all small and fragile she could be a threat. However, his eyes slightly widened once he saw the scars on the side of face. Just where could she have gotten them? Was she in a battle of some sort? These thoughts continued to rapidly race through Komizu's mind.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Scars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars    Scars  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:26 am

The girl accepted his help, and got to her feet. She tried to calm down, taking deep breaths. As she did so, the hair fell from her face, revealing fully the mass of scars on the right side of her visage. She noticed the boy looking at them, and quickly covered that side of her face with her hand. "I... I don't have a name. My father... he's..... he's the....." She couldn't handle the pressure of even talking to someone. "Just.... take me to your kage..... I'll.... I'll try to explain everything... it's so complicated." She would look reluctantly with a timid, broken expression into the boy's eyes. Would he and the kage be able to help her?
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Scars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars    Scars  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:35 am

"You don't have a name? Well, we'll just have to do something about that! Won't we?" he replied with a bright smile. Komizu quickly racked his brain for a good name, something that would fit the girl. He took a small glance at her before grinning. He had the perfect one! "How about Hikari?" he questioned. It was a bit common in Komi's opinion, but he thought it would suit her just fine. The boy would take her hand before walking in the direction the Hokage's Office was located. "We're gonna head to Yukio right now! He'll be able to handle it, even if it is 'complicated' as you say!" It would've felt like he was dragging her along as he continued to walk away from the gates.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Scars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars    Scars  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 am

Whoop Whoop:

The girl opened her mouth in surprise, then smiled. Hikari. Light. She would be the light to her father's all encompassing darkness. She nodded, then... he took her hand. Gasping slightly in surprise, she half-stumbled, half-ran the way with the boy to the kage's office.

{Exit :3}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scars  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars    Scars  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Hi no Kuni :: Konohagakure :: Village Gates-
Jump to: