Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Big Bang Cannon Afflia11

Partners

Big Bang Cannon Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Big Bang Cannon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Big Bang Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Big Bang Cannon   Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:49 pm

Name: Big Bang Cannon
Type of Item: Cannon
Elemental Alignment: Chakra pure

Ability/Function: This cannon is a transparent one, blending into the background but is easy to see if you are jouncing and up, if fired this cannon is a hulking mass of destruction, when it his something the chakra becomes a massive explosion that eradicates up to 9 miles, creating a massive creator that is noticeable to everyone, although this cannon is only able to fire twice before you have to pay for it again, also due to its opness it takes 3 A ranks ninja to fire or two S ranked ninja, or a A and S ranked ninja, this leaves the people who fired the weapon at little to no chakra, this also will be the combined speed such as two S ranked ninja can fire it at the speed that the yellow flash would go.This Cannon can hit something close to it with little to no problem, although if the cannon was to say be shot at monogamy it would take twelve hours Real Life Time to hit, this gives the village a change to.. I don't know defend itself, this weapon can go threw any ONE jutsu meaning it would take up to ten to fully stop it and make it so the attack does nothing.This cannon meshes the ninjas chakra together, making it extremely strong, when it is fired again the cannon is busted and has to be repaired, when fixed if done on the same topic, it will have a 5 post cooldown.This Cannon is rather easy to destroy, simply hit it with a SS rank jutsu and it is broken.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

History:

Kankri in his teen years created these blue prints making this a total work in progress, Kankri made twenty of these cannons, none where fired except for his newest one that had half the power, it blew a major hole threw two mountains in very few seconds, it didn't take much to fire it making it the size of a normal cannon he decided he needed a bigger one and he would sell if for some quick cash.

Requirements:

50,000 ryo and must be bought from Kankri with his plans, this weapon must be created by a 2000 word RP making it.If Kankri is attacked and killed the blueprint will be transferred to his next character and you will need to buy it from them, if you kill Kankri in a attempt to get the blueprints, he will have false blue prints on him at all times, the canon will backfire creating a major ten mile explosion killing everyone you know.

Must be bought at Vantas Corp!

Last edited by Kankri on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Big Bang Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bang Cannon   Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:15 pm

"This cannon is a transparent one, blending into the background but is easy to see if you are jouncing and up"

^Since this item has chakra located inside, say that Doujutsu (such as sharingan or byakugan) are able to spot it.

-Put a range on how far it can fire.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Big Bang Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bang Cannon   Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Give me a cool-down between shots.

What's this about Yellow Flash speed? Specify that. Is that the speed of the shot or the speed the canon could release a blast? That's light speed, unless you're talking about his normal speed.

Does it take ten Jutsu to stop this canon? Could it be destroyed?

Ten miles is a little too beast. Lol
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Big Bang Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bang Cannon   Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:16 pm

10 is to op ok... 9 is the new 10 XD
Edited XD
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Big Bang Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bang Cannon   Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Unless another mod sees something....

Big Bang Cannon Izunos10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Bang Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bang Cannon   Big Bang Cannon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Bang Cannon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Item/Weapon Submission :: Approved Items/Weapons-
Jump to: