Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
A call for disarray(NK) Afflia11

Partners

A call for disarray(NK) Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

A call for disarray(NK)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

A call for disarray(NK) Empty
PostSubject: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:36 am

Kankri got up his cloths now mildly filthy due to his slight mishap with the fall, his head a bit boggled his stance all discombobulated and out of shape, he muttered a few curse words to himself for being a fool, he finally stood like a normal human his legs at least one foot away from each other, his shoulders were is sync his eyes a bit groggy due to the change of scenery.He took a step to find he wasn't exactly on the ground he had damn well fallen on a skyscraper that just had to be in his way, Kankri didn't mind much this way he could make his entrance ten time more badass, Kankri figured why the hell not and took a running jump off the skyscraper he instead of free falling began to run on the skyscrapers walls, his speed could barely keep up with his falling speed.

Kankris cloths where basically having spasms from running down the unforgiving wall when he was about three quarters down the wall he jumped off, doing a front flip landing on the solid ground flinging dirt in all directions Kankri left with only the satisfaction that he just ran down a damn flat side of a skyscraper with no stops at all. Kankri began to walk rather timidly around the town, although timidly for Kankri is simply thrashing his head around looking at every damn thing that moved. Kankri began to look over shops knowing he had a bit of cash on him although he didn't plan on spending it on random things like weak kunai and things like that.

Kankri sighed this little Townes didn't seem to hold any damn value at all, the only thing he damn well wanted was to meet and possibly join this new secret organization held by a powerful S ranked missing ninja, but he figured if this place held nothing of value he would just have to burn the place to the ground with a smile, Kankri knew a better way of destroying the town, he would simply melt it with his trees acid, Kankri decided before this he would look for the ninja a bit more, he didn't want to seem violent just a bit bored and looking for a bit of fun, destroying a village would put him in for a mega bounty and depending on the hell he cause he could most likely gain the attention of a few strong ninja.

Last edited by Kankri on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:08 pm

The city was quiet for now. It seemed all that commotion over at Kiki's services showed those thugs who ran Black City as of today. They must've ran pretty far, because it seemed like the place was literally empty. The sun was still out and the wind was getting timid, Izuno had left to finish the task handed out from before at the HQ. After freeing the real boss from the basement Enkagetsu was left with nothing to do, he just wandered the city looking for a pest to kill. When noticing the streets where vacant he decided to go up to the largest building and watch over the city. The Hozuki could be seen standing on the ceiling still with mask and cloak on from before. Samehada and Executioner blade were both beside him, he wasn't carrying them however as he just left them pierced in the floor of the ceiling.
"Those motherfuckers sure know how to run...hehe. Mannnn I wish they didn't tho, now it's all boring." Enkagetsu than spotted a figure meters away, south of the city. It looked like a ninja. Enkagetsu's eyes opened wide, maybe this was a chance to finally have some fun before heading out and meeting up with Izuno on the other side. Grabbing the handle of both swords raising them from the ground, the Hozuki than jumped off towards the nearest lowered level building. Continuing this until it was safe to jump off and reach the soil. Enkagetsu than started to rush towards this anonymous figure. It was pretty easy to spot Enkagetsu really, the loud running footsteps, and the two large swords gave him away easily. He stopped a meter away from this new guy in town, placed both swords on his shoulders and yelled. "Hey you Fuck! Hehe..need help around here?"
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:08 am

Kankri looked up to see a man in a less than decent outfit, he let out a sigh and looked the the man, closely inspecting him. The mans face kinda annoyed Kankri and the way he sloppily held his blade told Kankri he wasn't into kenjutsu, leaving Kankri with only few options left. Kankri again look the man up and down. This ravine let barely any cool air in and Kankri hated it. Kankri simply threw up his right hand in a sign he wanted to begin speaking.

Kankri began to muster a few words "Sloppy" he said simply to the man "The way you handle your blade makes you look like a moron, and that outfit could be any girlier" Kankri said with a smirk stepping back a few paces knowing this man would most likely take a swing at Kankris face. Kankri would simply dodge any attempt with a sword as well as back talking the man, Kankri knew this man was stronger than him and a bit faster, but he refused to let trash beat him.If the man where to retaliate and attack Kankri, Kankri would simply dodge summoning the darkness flame dragon with hand signs sending it at the mans backside, after he sent to dragon at him, Kankri would then summon his acidic tree that would strangle the man pinning him, after this would happen, Kankri would let the tree take a bit out of the man unless one of his friends showed up, then Kankri would be in a bit of trouble, again this is only if the man attack Kankri first, Kankri didn't have a mind to hurt anyone he didn't think was a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Enkagetsu looked at the man, his mouth started to yap off about the way Enkagetsu's cloak was girlie, not only this but also gave negatives comments about the way he handled his swords. This guy was asking for it, the Hozuki was starting to get a little angry at this point but caught hold of himself. "Hehe you should know its not safe to come into someone's territory alone. Plus I kinda love this cloak and mask, its hurtful you would say such things...hehe. And you'll soon see my ability fighting in Kenjutsu style is more advanced than you think, that's if your asking for a fight...hehe cause I got some time on my hands." Enkagetsu raised his Samehada and Kirikurobocho from his shoulders, lowering them. Now he was getting ready to fight if needed, the smile on his face grew. This was a normal trait for him, because of his blood thirst. There would be no stopping the carnage he would unleash on the city. "So smart mouth what will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Kankri smirked "It will be... anything but violence" Kankri said with a smile eyeing the swords "[color=cyan]I need to find this clan of missing ninjas, if you don't mind, seeing how this is your territory, mind showing me around? Kankri asked with a happy tone never once taking his damn eyes off the swords, he took less than 2 paces back expecting the man to let out a fury of words, he didn't care, if this man claimed to own this turf then he had to prove it, "Unless of course you don't know your turf that well" Kankri antagonized a bit expecting the man to get a bit more pissed of, Kankri again took 2 paces back not looking like he was running just getting a bit of space in case the man started thrashing his sword about, Kankri looked the man dead in the eye none the less, his rode wasn't that bad, and his mask was cool, he used the insult to stir a bit of trouble and see if the man knew anything at all, the building he jumped off seemed a bit smaller than all the others, none the less tall.
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:17 pm

It seemed maybe this man wasn't trying to attack black city, questioning of a clan of missing ninja obviously meant this guy was searching for Izuno and himself. Raising his eyebrow under the mask a bit , Enkagetsu started to wonder why? Was this man a missing ninja searching for a spot in the yorubutai? "Hmmm....so your looking for us?" Enkagetsu began to chuckle, he knew this man didn't know who us referred to specifically. "What do you want !? A spot In our group, if so I can guide you to our leader. However one wierd movement and your head is mine hehehe, just remember that." Enkagetsu shifted his body around, not even waiting for a reply. He already knew what this man wanted and if he really desired joining, the man would be foolish not to follow. Raising both swords on his shoulder, the Hozuki started to mumble to himself a bit. "Man I hope he's strong..." Now they were headed back to the HQ, things are gonna get interesting from here on.

Last edited by Enkagetsu Hozuki on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Kankri walked a bit slower than the man, not stepping out of line one bit he knew his chances of survival, he knew not to slip up or else he may get a bit more than a paper cut on his neck still Kankri progressed "I am Kankri by the way" Kankri said rather happily walking in sync with the man, he seemed to taking Kankri to the head quarters but Kankri didn't really feel like waiting "Can we hurry up? I don't mean to sound inpatient but this is taking a bit" Kankri said bluntly expecting the man to rush off leaving Kankri behind a bit, so Kankri could actually have fun running after him instead of walking behind, in the case the man did speed up Kankri would run his fastest to catch up even a little, hoping they would reach the desired spot soon enough just so Kankri could get this thing over with, and be with a few more people, without having to prove something to get anywhere with them.
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Enkagetsu's shoulders started to feel tiredness, holding these two giant swords started to irritate him. However he dealt with it, plus he loved his swords so much that it didn't matter. The man that was soon to be Enkagetsu's new partner also started to gain some irritation, walking slow wasn't one of his favorite things. "Hey Kankri, whatever your name is. Calm down, you don't have two giant legendary swords to carry around. Plus we're almost there, look." The giant building was right in front of the two missing ninja at this point. The long walk tired the Hozuki. "Ahh....once we get in I'm getting me some water.
       The large doors slowly opened and Enkagetsu decided he be the first to go in. Dropping his two swords on the floor carelessly once inside, he was thirsty and tired didn't care much bout anything. Even the fact that he had a man to introduce. Slowly walking into the kitchen that was located upstairs he left Kankri behind. Enkagetsu hadn't even introduced himself to the man, yet left his both swords downstairs with him. "Sure hope he don't run with my babies, cause I will really devour him.....Where's this old man? YOO! Where you at boss !" After finishing his drink the Hozuki proceeded back downstairs, picking up his both swords and resting them on his shoulders once again.

The sound of footsteps could be heard down the hall, no doubt this was boss Togoro. He appeared to be wearing a all black robe, and that smile on his face was so wide his eyes had no choice but to stay shut. "Enkagetsu I thought you'd be running along with Izuno by now. What's all this about?" "Well I have somebody new here, he traveled all this way to talk to you. Kankri is his name, he's told me that his intrest in the yorobotai is rather high. Maybe he can join us, and be valuable to our team. Yet I haven't seen his skill level, but my Samehada got tingle around him hehe." "I see...so where do you come from Kankri? It was Kankri's turn to join the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:51 am

Kankri followed the man without a single mistake, he went down the rather large stair case, getting all the way to the bottom they split a bit, Kankri move a few feet to the left of the other man went to speak with a weird looking male, Kankri feel a strong, dark aura coming from the man, Kankri was sweatig by the time he spoke his first word, for the first time in a while Kankri was deathly afraid of someone, Kankris formalities seemed useless this man was to strong to care for such weak things, Kankri regained his composure within seconds stepping up a bit as Shark boy finished, he felt as though the man would ask for a small counsel with himKankri had stepped up by the time the man asked him where he came from Kankri looked up at the man his eyes basically blazing trying not to be afraid "I came from Kumo" Kankri said roughly his tone didn't shift one bit threw his word choice, he seemed content to know what the man thought of him, he felt weird inside, he simply blew it off thinking it was the darkness flame dragon running a muck in his insides Kankri looked at Shark boy then to the leader "May i have the pleasure of knowing you're names?" Kankri asked politely as he stared at almost anything that moved.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Kankri began to exit the house, on his way threw the street he decided he wanted to try a jutsu he saw a while back, he began to kneed the air above his palm, the air began to take a form although it was rather messy, most likely because this was his first time, he touched the wall of the ravine and it left a huge damn dent in the walls, Even Kankri was shocked he began to walk away again he had taken one of the masks, the first one to be exact and planned to return it sooner or later, until then he placed it on his head and left.

{Exit
Rasengan Mastery

11 Exp gained}
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:54 pm

Ah! What was this! A powerful chakra signature! Just what Kozai had been looking for, the perfect ground material to begin his grand experiment. Kozai had fallen from the sky as a swirling vortex of shadow 3 meters high, and now appeared behind the man on the street, who had just made a dent in the side of the cavern. Sixty-four tendrils of shadow would extend up from the ground around the other man's feet, and completely encase him in a solid cocoon of shadow. He would collect some cells and tissue from the man, and then teleport away, flying back to Iwagakure. If the man resisted, or fought back, the cocoon would become lined with 32 internally rotating buzzsaws, which would shred the man. The man would have no way of identifying of Kozai's presence, as Kozai had made these attacks with the silence of shadow.

[Exit, with a little bit of Kankri's tissue]
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Kankri simply let this man take a bit of blood and skin, although killing off the ability to fully use the KKg Kankri was born with, once the Jutsus would let him go Kankri would continue to go and disappear into the crowd, if the man wasn't satisfied Kankri would just use his lightning body release making any move that would hurt Kankri useless due to the speed increase, he would simply dodge the mans shadows and escape.The Dna wouldn't work if he implanted it although it may work in a clone or two.

( Exit, nothing changed, still the same goodies as my last attempt to leave.)

Last edited by Kankri on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Kozai left without a word, having acquired his tissue.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:47 pm

48 hours have passed, i am home free!
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Nobody left in this topic, exiting.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:02 pm

I guess that means I get out too! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:25 pm

OOC: Kankri I advise you exit the borders, cause I will find you.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

OOC: Enka don't be that guy, you didn't post so i simply left with a mask XD
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:24 am

OOC: Ok w.e, I couldn't post because my laptop was acting up. You better return still apart of are group. None leaves us and lives remember that Kankri
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:30 am

[Exited]

Xp earned= 8 XP

Lol wasn't much but I still need my xp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A call for disarray(NK)   A call for disarray(NK) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A call for disarray(NK)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Borderlands :: Burakkoshi-
Jump to: