Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Insert secret nindo here: Perversion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Insert secret nindo here: Perversion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Insert secret nindo here: Perversion I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Insert secret nindo here: Perversion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Insert secret nindo here: Perversion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Insert secret nindo here: Perversion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Insert secret nindo here: Perversion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Insert secret nindo here: Perversion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Insert secret nindo here: Perversion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Insert secret nindo here: Perversion Afflia11

Partners

Insert secret nindo here: Perversion Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Insert secret nindo here: Perversion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal
Chuunin
Chuunin
Eternal

Ninja Fame : 0

Insert secret nindo here: Perversion Empty
PostSubject: Insert secret nindo here: Perversion   Insert secret nindo here: Perversion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Shinobu had always been fond of the hot springs, but he tried doing something that he had never done before, be a pervert. After stripping down to nothing, he leaped into the five foot deep pool of steaming water, before looking around and sighing, leaning backwards and placing his arms behind his head, before clutching his hands together in comfort. After hearing a shriek of female laughter, he rapidly climbed over the gate, too rapidly, because he made too much noise and alarmed the girl's below, who turned out to be shinobi.

He waved his hands out in the air like that'd stop them from throwing the balled up wet towel that came a second later, catapulting him down into the steaming water for boys. He smelled the towel, then realized it was one of the towels owned by the manager of the Hot springs, meaning none of those girls used it. He tried once more, this time getting a few peeks, but the same thing happened again, just that this time it was a fist that met his face rather than a wet towel. Shinobu tried to keep his grip, the fist twisting in the center of his face, it was incredibly painful, but he managed to grope the girl's left breast, before being punched in the ear and sent banging into the opposing gate of the boy's hot springs and splashing into the water.

When he managed to look up, all of the girls had climbed over the gate, completely unaware they were naked, and were beautiful, he had to say. They all ganged up on him, kicking him, punching him, and yanking his nut sack constantly. The kick that ended his manliness had came, sending him skidding across the water, and then slamming down face first upon the rocks, his groin on fire. The girls cracked their knuckles and climbed back over the gate, and then he passed out.
Back to top Go down

Insert secret nindo here: Perversion
Page 1 of 1