Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
escaping the kumos I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
escaping the kumos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
escaping the kumos I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
escaping the kumos I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
escaping the kumos I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
escaping the kumos I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
escaping the kumos I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
escaping the kumos I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
escaping the kumos I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
escaping the kumos Afflia11

Partners

escaping the kumos Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

escaping the kumos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

escaping the kumos Empty
PostSubject: escaping the kumos   escaping the kumos I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Kankri stepped foot outside the kumo gate and took off in a flash, he felt free and didn't for the life of him want to look back, he ran as fast as he could he didn't have much to any ties to that place, he rarely even liked to stay there. Kankri felt better running around to his own time, he looked as he ran, the setting changed dramatically. Kankri went from mountains to mountain, Kankri slowed down, he watched the mountains, they seemed to change their shapes and shades,their forms where changing every one he passed he saw them turn into dull mountains, kankri gave up looking at them. Kankris mouth gave out a yawn "MY god is it always this boring traveling" Kankri screamed loudly. Kankri began to sit down leaning against a damn fine tree, its bark was so pretty it was very barkey, it made a good damn fine barkey sleeping tree. Kankri decided to leave it alone, Kankri walked farther his legs began to get tired he should have taken a nap on that tree but now he had gone to far, Kankri climbed up the tree letting his back lay against the tree he closed his eyes and began to dream, in his dream he saw a man, standing in the desert there seemed to be a strong wind sending the dust in his face and body, his robe was blowing fast and stronger the man fought to keep his footing, then he disappeared leaving nothing but a note.

Kankri walked and picked up the note nodding approvingly, before putting the note in his pocket, he knew he couldn't bring the note out he finally awoke at dawn, the sun seemed to paint the horizon purple and blue, the horizon made him smile, Kankri seemed to be tired but he felt like he could walk miles without even flinching, Kankri walked a bit faster, he wanted to reach a place he heard was ruled by a special unofficial organization he didn't know much more, he knew they only accepted high ranking ninjas and nothing less than that. Kankri ran into a small midget of a problem A FUCKEN MOUNTAIN BLOCKED HIS PATH! Kankri grasped his arm, he then tapped into the newly found power of the darkness dragon flame, the dragon smashed a hole threw the mountain letting Kankri walk the simple way, he let out a whistle as he walked threw the mountains hole that was basically scorched then Kankri realized "... i just ruined a mappers life..." he said silently as he continued to move on, it really wasn't his problem if some random dudes life was ruined, he kept his pace up with a smile he looked back at the holes, the dragon was willed back to hell by Kankri and dispersed after the hole was made, Kankri really didn't need to worry as he stepped onto grass he looked around a bit, he didn't really like the setting and such anything to really bitch at anything. Kankri fell into a ravine which is where he found a rather weird town that he believed he had looked for.

Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

escaping the kumos Empty
PostSubject: Re: escaping the kumos   escaping the kumos I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

escaping the kumos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Borderlands :: The Borders-
Jump to: