Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Thread Tags I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Thread Tags I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Thread Tags I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Thread Tags I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Thread Tags I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Thread Tags I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Thread Tags I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Thread Tags I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Thread Tags I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Thread Tags Afflia11

Partners

Thread Tags Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Thread Tags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Thread Tags Empty
PostSubject: Thread Tags   Thread Tags I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Why hello there idiots! Unfortunately, you have me to teach one of the rules this time. So sit back, relax, and clean the wax out of your damn ears! Today we shall be talking about the very important thread tags! I've noticed that quite a few forums don't have this rule, this kind of bugged me. But no worries, I decided that I shall shove this information into your tiny heads! Let us begin:

"P" stands for "Private":
The thread tag "P" means that the thread you are looking at is private, and the people the creator allows to post are the only people allowed to post (Along with the creator of course). If you invade topics with this tag it will be, unfortunately, void.

"IO" stands for "Invite Only":
Now this is something you can use instead of the Private Tag. It's pretty much the same concept, only the people the creator invites are allowed to post. Again, if you invade topics with these tags it will be void.

"NK" stands for "No Kill":
The thread tag "NK" means there no intentional killing in that topic. However, if you people are simply sparring and you make some retarded move that could cost you your life... well you're screwed bud. Tearing off limbs are accepted in these threads as well, just don't.. try to kill anyone basically. If you are seen making a post with the intention to kill in these topics, it will be void.

"Open" stands for... "Open":
I swear to god, you people need medical help if you don't get what this means. However, if you're new to rp... you're lucky. Threads with this tag means its open to all and any types of characters. This can also be very specific, for example: One Chance [Open to Konoha Nin, NK] - This only lets Konoha Ninja enter the topic. If you don't follow this thread tag(I don't even know how you can break this one) your post will be void.

Note: Missing Nin CAN NOT make thread tags in their threads. This is because they are always being hunted down. However, they can enter topics with these tags if they are invited or if it's Open. They simply can't create threads with these tags.

Well that wasn't too bad, now what it? In fact, I kind of enjoyed teaching you about this stuff. Oh! And if you retards think I missed a tag, just tell me! Jesus, if you guys don't notify me I'll just look retarded myself.
Back to top Go down

Thread Tags
Page 1 of 1