Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  Afflia11

Partners

The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

The Would Be Kage...And his Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Ninja Fame : 0

The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  Empty
PostSubject: The Would Be Kage...And his Dream    The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:52 pm

It had been so long since the devastating cataclysm that befell the once great and powerful village of Iwagakure no Sato and now its villagers live in fear and anguish never knowing what would truly happen to the hidden village. It seemed like a shitstorm had been brewing in Iwa as the new leader stood from his office and peered down towards the village in ruins or the ruins of a village being rebuilt....at least Iwa knew how Konoha felt everytime it was destroyed. Bankotus had let out a small sigh as he sat down in the desk of his village's Kage office, a place he built himself out of large upon large amounts of Iron sand and free time and to be honest the place was looking damn good, as the Tsuchikage hat sat idly on his head and tilted over his eyes to where no one could see them, although he was most definitely not asleep or was he? Currently on the desk sat his custom made Tanto's, each one a dark silver color and had the symbol for Iwa on the handles while his name was spread about the two of them.

The subtle winds of Iwa began to blow violently as the wind tapped against the window like the many dead souls of the village itself were in anguish and Bankotsu only listened for a moment more before sighing. At that moment a ninja or someone dressed as a ninja came into the office, in which the left tanto would rise as his hand lifted it with haste," so...Who are you and why are you in my village? We aren't a tourist attraction and we ain't so nice to outsiders at all...hell we aint even nice to each other," the man simply smiled and held his hands to his side, just what the hell was this man's deal. The man had finally spoke and tossed a letter to Bankotsu, a small hand made of Iron Sand would grab it and hold it under the hat for him to read," Mhm...so why are you showing me such a thing...and why is it hidden in my village? You got something going on, first my village was destroyed and then this...so what going on," the man chuckled for a moment before shaking his head," The intention was to tell you of a hidden power....whether you take it or not is up to you Tsuchikage-dono," the man's body soon evaporated and disappeared, leaving Bankotsu with a dilemma.

It wasn't long until Bankotsu himself had set off into the depths of the Iwagakure Caverns, a place only known to the elite ninja's, Kage, and the council themselves in times of war. The part where the civilians would take shelter was known by all, but the hidden area was known only to a few. Bankotsu held only one of the blades in his hands as he slowly walked through the caverns in his red jacket, black pants and scraggly white hair although for some reason the Tsuchikage hat was still on his head. After a couple of twists and turns, Bankotsu stopped at the sound of a voice calling, now Bankotsu wasn't spooked or even concerned but when a voice comes from a cavern that no one had even been in since the last great Tsuchikage before him it was hard to believe that a voice could even be down here.

Sitting down on a nearby rock and leaning onto the wall, Bankotsu had pulled out the letter and skimmed over it a second time, for some reason it wasn't adding up...why would a old relic be hidden underneath Iwa and he not know about it? He had sat and read over Iwagakures finest moments and powerful Kage's, but none of the history even mentioned something of this magnitude. Shrugging slowly he would sit the letter in his pocket, rolling his neck he would scratch his head with the gun," So...here we are hearing voices in an abandoned and old cavern system, a weird asshole coming into my village and giving me this strange ass letter, and now i am here going on a wild goose chase to find out what it is....what a Kage i have turned out to be," a brief laugh came from his lips as he stood up and continued on walking, this time setting the gun into its holster and resting his left hand into his pockets.

Time felt warped and out of place as he continued to walk down the corridors of the caverns, and for some reason it felt as if the cavern itself was twisting. The voice came again before a break in the cave came up to his position and forced him to stop, now he wondered which was the best route...there would have to be a reason that this particular part of the cave was blocked off...even the blockage was off. It was a little to smooth and...well man made in a sense. Rolling his hands on it for a moment he would chuckle and press his hand to it, the iron sand that had surrounded his body would form and cut a hole into it, creating a way for him to walk into it. Now this was a weird site for him, the cavern walls were covered in murals and words....depicting something he could not read or rather he could not understand. He continued to walk further into the cave until he had stopped at a door and its entrance. Nothing seemed here...no vegetation....the air was somewhat calm and almost non exsistant but there. This room gave a feeling that could only make Bankotsu smile, now the door on the other hand looked brand new yet not brand new at the same time, his hands running along it slowly until he had pushed it in and walked into the new area.

It was during this part that the doors closed on him and locked..but when he observed the door it had no lock on it, now it was going to be an interesting interaction time here. The hetero chromatic eyes of Bankotsu slowly looked around before catching sight of a cage and something inside of it. He could not make it out until he had seen the contents being...armor? As the steps of the Kage came closer, so would the voice until he stood face to face with the armor and the only words he had heard were " ...So you have come...", the voice itself seemed like it came from the armor itself but it came from the cave around him.

The world faded into darkness for a moment as the words echoed across the cave and soon the lining of the large cavern turned into a coliseum full of spectator looking down on him," Okay...this is the weirdest time of my life, just what the fuck is going on here," he looked around to see the people staring at him or into him for that matter. At the center sat a single person, cloaked in darkness and their eyes a piercing crimson," Welcome to the Coliseum of your Worst Nightmares, i am the terror of your mind and the darkness that plagues you heart....in short i am the man you will always be," what the hell was this thing on about and just what was it?

Bankotsu began to circle the strange being as the two made eye contact before Bankotsu growled," Oh getting angry isn't going to help your various issues, problems, late night anxieties, and of course your little "anger" issues...does that seal burn," the darkness teased and joked at him, the problems that Bankotsu himself did not want to acknowledge or even think about. Bankotsu's growl grew as he clenched the blade and attacked the darkness, the result being that the black mass disappeared and reappeared on the railing of the circular arena.

A devilish chuckle would surmise from its mouth as it flashed and disappeared from place to place before appearing face to face in front of Bankotsu," Whats the matter Mr. Kage....oh wait you wish you were Kage now don't you, in your head all these thoughts about leading this village aren't real and you...are just a little bundle of anger...come on and explode you know you want to," the darkness laughed as it basically belittled the man.

The seal upon Bankotsu's back began to burn and boil as it pulsated, his anger was raising at an all time high and what was worse...it wasn't the end of it. Dropping to his knees he began to grab his head, slowly a thin veil of chakra began to encompass his body, a cloak of some sort that had made he shadow step back and grin," The first step is done, so little one come and find me when you find your other half, then we will settle this," the darkness disappeared along with the coliseum, leaving Bankotsu in the darkness...nothing around him or near him. The darkness had seemed absolute as his mind was only clouded with the sounds of his own anger.

Soon...it would have all came to an end as Bankotsu...woke up outside in the village itself again...the third night in a row, but his body was again in another crater that he had made apparently," Why the hell is this happening...every night its the same thing...that darkness, that cave and that voice," standing up slowly he would look at the few people that had amassed at the crater simply looking at him with looks of fear.

Walking back to his house he would simply walk in and go to the kitchen to make coffee for himself, his mind too unstable to go to sleep as the seal on his back continued to pulsate slowly, his anger was soon quelled and his eyes had returned to normal. Soon he would have to find out what was going on, but at the moment that coffee was too good and the taste of it would take his mind off of the dilemma for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Would Be Kage...And his Dream    The Would Be Kage...And his Dream  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:15 am

Approved. V1 Cloak obtained!
Back to top Go down

The Would Be Kage...And his Dream
Page 1 of 1