Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
The Raven's Removal from the Sky Afflia11

Partners

The Raven's Removal from the Sky Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

The Raven's Removal from the Sky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal
Chuunin
Chuunin
Eternal

Ninja Fame : 0

The Raven's Removal from the Sky Empty
PostSubject: The Raven's Removal from the Sky   The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Today was an average day for Shinobu. He woke up to the bright almost fluorescent blinding bright yellow light from the sun dancing across his blank, porcelain and simple walls, signaling that it was time to get up. Shinobu threw his quite thin silky blankets off his body, before raising upright off his tall mattress and stretching, arching his back in a strange, nearly elastic bending of his acrobatic capabilities.

He pulled on his casual outfit, a light blue t-shirt and a black pair of khaki shorts ranging to his thin knees. He put on his black sandals as well, and without any mentioning, the boy left the house. The sunlight beamed down upon the Hidden Leaf Village, illuminating the entire area with shine and heat. The citizens were seen exhausted from the heat, holding various treats to help deal with it, such as ice cream or otherwise.

However, the boy didn't pay attention, or notice rather, that people stared at him with a strange look of admiration in their eyes toward him, he didn't think it was a big deal he was young for a Chuunin rank shinobi, and it probably wasn't somewhere else in someone else's eyes. So far, Shinobu hadn't kept touch with any of the Uchiha members in the Hidden Leaf Village. He wasn't even sure if there were any in the Leaf Village. His entire squad had gone somewhere, and he didn't know where they went, but he didn't bother to go.

He pulled out a scroll, bit his right index finger and then he swiped it roughly and swiftly across the now open scroll. The scroll was medium size, just a little bigger than his average sized hand. He twirled the scroll around him as he made his way into the Training Grounds after crossing a bridge absentmindedly and turning through a large doorway leading into a large somewhat misty clearing. Sakura trees were all over the place, reminding Shinobu of his kindness to sweet foods.

The pink petals flowed everywhere as wind touched down, letting in a small amount of sunlight that illuminated a little bit of the area, but not too much. A small pond was near the edge of the clearing, the upper right corner, and the grass was cut short and quite healthy despite the eerie mist that threatened to suffocate anyone it caught in it's grasp.

And so, the boy dramatically shot his arms outward, extending them all the way and grasping the scroll tightly, the text on the scroll went from an inky somewhat shiny black to a pure white tint, and suddenly a twelve inch blade appeared out in front of the scroll. Shinobu dropped the scroll and immediately caught his weapon, a black bladed tanto with a violet handle. He sighed abit, looking down at the grass, and thus his training had begun.

Shinobu sprinted forth as quick as he could, even in the comfortable clothes, he still wore his weights, bandages covering them up as usual. He shot forward, slashing in a diagonal attack that shot leftwards, raising upwards. After that, he brought a horizontal slash to the right, then shot his arms above his head and swinging straight downwards infront of him at a quick speed. He stopped right before the blade slashed the ground, and then huffed somewhat, not very fatigued however.

He shot backwards, skidding across the ground and shielding his chest from any attack, then he slashed horizontally to the left. Rapidly, he held his weapon with one hand and shot forth at the speed of an Olympic Athlete, rapidly slashing right and left, diagonal and horizontal attacks. He ended when he met a tree, and finished off the barrage by shooting to the right and pulling his Tanto back like a baseball bat and then slashing deeply into the tree.

A large slash formed in the tree trunk, and he sighed, sheathing his blade and then sealing it back in the scroll, then placing it back in his pocket. Shinobu rapidly backflipped, three times, and on the last time he rocketed his legs outward, as if he was fighting an invisible enemy and performing a handstand. From there he rapidly spun around, twirling on one hand while his legs were extended outwards into the air, rapidly spinning around like a Helicopter.

He shot off the ground and then brought a massive dropkick to the ground like an axe, then he shot off the ground, somersaulting in midair and landing on top of one of the trees. He wished he had took the time to try and learn the Shadow Clone technique, but it was better off that he didn't attempt this. So he thought of trying to learn new techniques, and headed to the scroll store.

Shinobu bought a mystery scroll, sighing abit before looking inside of it, having sat down in the training grounds to look astonished after seeing what the scroll contained. "The Rasengan!? Really!?"

He shot out of the training grounds, dashing into an average store and buying a 25 pack of baseball sized water balloons, and then a pack of rubber balls. After that, he returned to the training grounds, and meeting his expectations with his purchases, he begun to create a new technique.

First off, he began to debate about this made of pure chakra thing, no elements added at all. He finally opened the pack of water balloons, and he began to focus chakra into his right hand as he held the water balloon. Shinobu realized hat his motive here was to try and burst the water balloon, but he was putting too little chakra in the water. He tried to put more, but that failed too, he had just about perfect chakra control, but it was just that the damned water balloon was too thick.

Shinobu grumbled, only to realize that he needed to rotate the chakra and the water counter-clockwise, due to his hair, which was slanted to the right. He tried to focus both of the different matters together, to nearly form them into one, allowing his chakra to rotate faster and faster until the water balloon exploded, splashing his face.

Shinobu then grasped hold of a rubber ball, figuring that it would be easier, but the lack of water made it harder. "Urgh......"After multiple attempts, he dropped it to the ground, and then he clasped his left hand on the top of the rubber ball after he tried to once more. He smacked his left hand against the top of the rubber ball rapidly, unleashing a massive flow of chakra throughout each hand of his. Shinobu focused the chakra in both his hands to the center of his palms, his arms to his right side.

"G-G-G-G-g-g-grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......! T-This....Is....Impossible...AAAAAAAAAAH!"He screamed at the top of his lungs, and suddenly a massive flow of his chakra bursted through the center of his palms, and the rubber ball imploded. A day or two passed and Shinobu arrived back at the training grounds, coming to the final part of his technique. He put together the focuses of the first two levels into the final one by trying to put together control and power.

By attempting to using a massive of chakra, but at the same time attempting to avoid busting what he was going to try to focus upon, a balloon full of air. Shinobu grit his teeth as one after another balloon full of air he failed to not bust it. The basics of this was that he had to rotate his chakra at precise control, to the point where it had formed a perfect sphere. The struggle was very intense, more difficult than both of the first steps combined.

After a week or so of these attempts, Shinobu succeeded in maintaining his chakra on a perfect level, and managed to keep a massive amount of chakra condensed into a perfect sphere, maintaining it. And finally, he had created the Rasengan.

Without using the balloon of air, he unleashed a massive amount of chakra into the center of his right palm, before forming it into a perfect sphere, the chakra expanding and then condensing, before becoming a perfect sphere once more. He shot forward, extending his arm outward and then slamming his palm into the base of the tree. A massive circular wood incinerating hole formed in the tree trunk as the sphere smashed into the tree.

When the burst of circular chakra had dissipated into the air, he sighed in relief, proud of his new technique. He went back to his home later that evening, looking around slightly and exhausted from that week of rigorous training. After a day of recover, he went back to the training grounds and continued his rigorous training to someday become even more powerful than he already had been. He arrived at the training grounds early in the day, at dawn.

He formed a ball of chakra in his hand, a perfect sphere of sky blue chakra, before shooting toward the tree that he had hit before, he extended his arm outward, while fixating his left hand upon his right wrist, then he extended his right arm fully outwards, opening his palm and slamming the Rasengan into the tree trunk. Shinobu shouted, "Raseeeeeeeeeeengan!"As the sphere of chakra slammed into the tree, drilling through the wood and leaving a circular indent.

"These are the fruits of my training."
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Removal from the Sky   The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Congratulations! You gained:
+Rasengan Mastery (Since you already claimed the tech)
+13 XP!

The Raven's Removal from the Sky 1m0zi
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Chuunin
Chuunin
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Removal from the Sky   The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Shinobu had came back to his sanctuary after a weak or so, the cherry blossom petals flowed aimlessly throughout the air, leaving as sweet but somewhat bitter smell. Shinobu endured this smell with ease and calmness, and a sense of strange admiration for it. He slowly made his way to the center of the area, and then he prepared himself for his training. He shot high into the air, before doing a couple handseals and unleashing seven small baseball sized fireballs from his mouth down into the ground, erupting the center of the area into flames. He balanced the direction by placing his cupped hand out in front of his mouth, and then landed on the ground, suddenly in a flash unsealing his Tanto and holding it with the blade pointing the opposite direction he stood.

Shinobu gracefully shot forth in a diagonal sprint, before bringing his Tanto outwards in front of him, extending his hand to make a quick jabbing motion, causing the tip of the somewhat sharp blade of the Tanto to puncture deep within the wood. He pulled back and spun around, twirling on his tiptoes and then swinging his Tanto with a whip of his arms, still wielding it, but taking the small second to wield it with two arms instead of his wild Battojutsu wielding ideals. The Tanto sliced into the tree, but the impact of slamming the blade against the trunk had made it difficult for him to wield it, his hands slipped off and he tumbled backwards, knocking his head against the ground and shouting for a mere second. "Damn!" Shinobu stood up, pointing at the tree like he was about to insult it, but he went silent and just sighed.

"I'm never going to become good at this rate.."
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Removal from the Sky   The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:51 pm

The Raven's Removal from the Sky 00VK7Jh

-----

The Raven's Removal from the Sky Erza_scarlett_gif_by_blueshinigami98-d5dgob8

That's when the Scarlet Fairy launched and slashed at the tree, slashing it clean, as if it were butter and her sword was a heated knife. She smirked after slashing, sheathing her katana. She cleared her throat and cracked her neck, twisting around and facing the young Uchiha. " I see you're having trouble? " She asked him, smiling. She was planning on helping the young shinobi with his sword fighting. Before, she eyed him from the trees, seeing his fiery display. However, his failed sword slash attempt intrigued her and drew her to him.

Truth be told, Erza is one of The Fire Country's, if not the world's, greatest Sword Fighters, her young training and determination allowed her to be the best. Erza quickly grabbed his Tanto and examined it. It's sleek and cold steel was impressive and unseen by her eyes before. She gazed into her reflection's eyes, adoring the vague red. She handed him back his Tanto and crossed her arms. " Hm... Impressive sword. " She unsheathed her Katana. " My Katana is special to me, I assume yours is too? "
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Chuunin
Chuunin
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Removal from the Sky   The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:26 pm

"Yeah, it is...My mother told me it was a gift from my father while he was off training. My name is Shinobu Uchiha, I'm a chuunin from here." Shinobu said, happy to have met someone after his long days of lonesome training. He watched her closely as she had observed his Tanto after taking it out of his hands effortlessly, some of the reasons why she got it so easily was maybe because he let his guard down, but he didn't mind.

With a sigh, he gained his Tanto back after she handed it to him, he was somewhat baffled by how she so effortlessly cut down that tree. He heard that people were able to concentrate chakra into their weapons in order to increase the sharpness or power, but just from looking at Erza, he could tell she was the real deal, she probably didn't need chakra to break down a tree with a single slice. Shinobu caught himself after finding that he was observing every inch of her figure for awhile, but mostly her sword.

"What type of sword is that?" Shinobu was intrigued, almost at the urge of using his Sharingan in order to see this sword's power further.
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Chuunin
Chuunin
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Removal from the Sky   The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Sasuto returned to his generic training regime, still training with his brother Nakai. Nakai had insisted on not teaching him the summoning contract for crows, even though they were so powerful, claiming that he'd gain the summoning contract when he became a Genin or a Chuunin. His Academy Instructor mentioned that he could graduate at any time he wanted, but Sasuto wanted to become stronger before he ended up graduated. He wanted a record, he wanted to be the strongest Academy Student whom existed. Of course, it was just a dream, but to him it was a defined goal which he'd someday gain through lots of hard work. He structured quite a surplus of handseals, and once doing so, emitted a substantial fireball from his maw, which burned the terrace and then slammed into a tree, detonating with a massive amount of colossal force which literally incinerated such fibrous material known as copse, or wood.

Sasuto had always disliked the Hyuuga clan, they always seemed to want to start something with the Uchiha clan. Almost constantly, Sasuto was told by people within his clan to do a good job so he could defeat Hyuuga clan members. He didn't give a single damn about the Hyuuga clan, other than one, Mizaki. He'd wished he met her in a situation other than a fight, because his loss made the Uchiha look bad. However, their pride went up when he mentioned that he went easy on her, which he honestly did. He could've easily gotten out of the grab, and gotten a few hits in from it as well, but he was fatigued, basically tired, and he didn't feel like doing such hazardous bullshit such as fighting. Sasuto sat down, leaning against the material of the copse of the thick oak tree behind him, his head meeting the tree's trunk. The woodland behind him was quite vivacite, his sheer sleepiness brought him upon a reverie.

It was a dream about him fighting Mizaki, again. He had always replayed the fight while asleep, within his mind, within a dream, and thought about what he could've done to shatter her arrogant pride. He was too soft towards girls, especially Hyuuga girls. There was something about their milky ey----wait. Sasuto didn't like her, did he? She was cute, but...no. Both of their clans were rivals, or so he heard from his brother Nakai, who could sometimes not be a reliable source of inquiry, but even so. Moving on, in the dream it started off with him attempting to roundhouse kick her, but she grabbed his foot, but instead, before she could strike him he'd spun his entire body around and kicked her in the side of her neck.

The fight moved onwards within his dream, and he ended up beating her. It was funny, really, how he thought that this was actually true, that he would've beaten her if he'd taken his steps more carefully. In a way he was jealous of her determination, such he couldn't get without the motivation of surpassing his predecessors. His eyes dilated, and then shifted, melting from their optimistic azure to an abhorrent crimson hue. One tomoe came to life as his physique jolted forth at a speed in which was at the same momentum as a deer, quite simply said, pretty fucking fast. He bolted across the terrain at a speed in which he thought wasn't possible, his hair being pushed back from the pressure of the breeze in front of him. He bounded off the earth, leaping off a log of copse and then somersaulting over a thick branch which would've ment the end of his journey if he didn't avoid it somehow.

He noticed two men, both of them were Missing shinobi, and they noticed him immediately as he passed by at a rapid speed, pursuiting him just for the fun of it. Sasuto spun around, allowing his right foot to fly up, parrying an attempted haymaker, as he drove his leg downwards upon the male's shoulder, corkscrewing his body around with flexibility and thrashing the base of his heel upon the Missing shinobi's skull. The man's fall to the earth was so harmful that it fractured the rock he smashed into. Judging by the tenketsu which were deactivated from the fall, the man had broken three ribs from such an attack. The other man was literally pissed that his partner went down so easily.

He threw three shurikens, and Sasuto's set of optics flickered throughout the area, allowing a kunai to be placed within his right handed grasp. The kunai knife deflected all three of the shurikens, and with dexterity Sasuto attached an exploding tag, noticing an upcoming branch from behind, then bit his teeth down upon the center of the blade of the kunai, allowing his entire body to flow backwards, his hands reaching the wood and then catapulting him off of it, sending him into the air as he twirled back into a proper vision of the world around him, flicking the kunai downwards, which lacerated the wooden branch just as the man jumped on it, allowing it to explode and send his entire force of gravity flying upwards.

Sasuto saw this coming, suddenly he allowed his physique to gracefully dash forth, as he attempted to kick the man multiple times in the stomache swiftly. Suddenly, his mind halted, a flashing image of the girl whom he may've liked, Mizaki, came into appearance, for enough time for him to be kicked in the gut, sending him slamming into the ground with a shrilling shriek of pain. The shinobi landed on the earth in front of Sasuto, leaning down and placing his knees in between Sasuto's legs, face to face with the Uchiha.

Sasuto knew at this moment he was going to die, because this was the same situation as when he once fought Nakai. He ended up on the ground, but unlike that situation, Nakai wasn't here to spare him, it was a stranger, or was it? A glint of silver hair was noticeable from the antagonist's black cloak covering the majority of his tanned face. He knew that face, the hair...no one else had hair like that. Sasuto's emotions crumbled, and he reminiscenced that this was his friend whom had disappeared, and was gone since Sasuto was 5, at the beginning of his career within the Ninja Academy.

Sasuto's eyes became an azure blue as he deactivated his Sharingan, tears beginning to flood from his eyes in the form of light streams down his cheeks. His shoulders rocked at the combination of this situation. First, he was going to die, and second, he was going to die to his former best friend, Azusa Korona. "A-Azusa...."Sasuto murmured through his choked up voice, and the fist coming near the Uchiha's face halted, and then opened into a palm. A gust of wind blew the cloak off, and Sasuto was correct, it was Azusa.

"Sasuto...."Azusa murmured, standing up, and looking away, beginning to walk off. "Wait! Where are you going!?"Sasuto clamored. "I'm going somewhere where I can be in the right place, somewhere that isn't so cheery like Konoha..."Azusa's voice was deeper than four years ago. "Come with me if you please..."Azusa had said after his continuation. 'Come with him?'Sasuto thought to himself, 'This is my home...'Sasuto stopped thinking to himself, and slowly stood up, his fists clenching in detestation to the fact that he had to break his bond with the only person he could manage to befriend throughout Konohagakure, other than his clan.

"Sorry....but that isn't my goal, we're two different people, with different paths, you take yours, and I'll take mine.."Sasuto said, and Azusa nodded, turning around to face the boy and grinning, clenching his other four fingers as his thumb went upright, "Right, seeya."Azusa said, turning around and vanishing into a plume of darkness. Sasuto's eyes once more formed the Sharingan, but it matured, having felt useless in a fight, against the boy who he thought he was an equal with, Sasuto's Sharingan evolved to the second stage, Tomoe Two.

Sasuto returned to the training grounds, still mourning over Azusa's second disappearance, or departure. But, that was all in the past, Sasuto couldn't afford to mourn over stuff anymore if he was going to become a true shinobi, and he was going to for sure. His first step was t----his stomach rumbled, get some food, and master his clan's kekkai genkai.

Sasuto still pondered where Azusa was, how he was doing, even after he'd took his departure right infront of Sasuto. What was with that seemingly cloak of darkness? It was extremely odd, as if he was evil. He'd forgotten so much about Sasuto that he was on the verge of killing him with his bare hands, but Sasuto remembered so much about him. What changed about him? What was so depressing about being in a place that was happy like the Hidden Leaf? Sasuto after debating over this, decided he would be unable to understand Azusa's dark feelings, and therefore he moved on with his life.

Sasuto began to practice for the Genin Exam, not that he needed it. His hands whisked together at a brisk pace, forming the necessary handseals of the Transformation Technique as he kneaded the effervescence known as chakra within him and allowed himself to perfectly create a replica of his Academy Instructor using his own physique. After going over this, Sasuto reverted and then began to flick his fingers and hands together to structure handseals once more, and then summon two perfectly balanced clones out of his chakra. The exhaustion of doing this was minor, but even so he continued with this labor.

His eyes were full of features that overpowered the abhorrence of the cardinal red material of them, defining the Sharingan. Sharingan was a symbol of hope, of surpassment for the boy. His foot hooked around a tree as he twisted his entire body around, allowing his other foot to slam upon the tree and catapult him off as he backflipped twice, his hands reaching the asphalt as he then ricochetted himself high into the air, allowing himself to spin around, his foot outwards in midair, as he repeately kicked the air in alternations between his left and right, until he suddenly twirled backwards, his hands reaching the base of the top of the log of copse below him.

He twirled around with swiftness to his momentum, as he propelled outwards, a crow clone moving towards him, as he twirled around in midair, his arms twisting around his torso, he performed an upsidedown spinning roundhouse kick, slamming his heel into the crow clone and then slamming the base of both his feet into another. He bounced off that one, twirling in midair and then flicking his eyes across the terrain with great vision of it. WIth profiency to his quick movements, he brandished both of his wrists with a quick flick of his muscles, allowing a multitude of kunai knives to fly outwards as he spun around upsidedown in midair, full of vivacity.

One kunai ricochetted off a post on a tree, stabbing into the base of a training log. The others wildly deflected off eachother, but still slammed into target posts the child planted upon a tree top. Sasuto twirled around again, the vision of the world returning to normal as he did so, allowing his right foot to land upon a training log in the focal point of the training field, his left foot was planted upon the ankle of his right leg. His arms hung anxiously from his side, demanding to find something to do, but to no avail they stayed at their places. Sasuto allowed his optics to discern the men and women who'd gathered around the training field.

They were mostly civilians, and some were shinobi, but they all clapped. Sasuto smiled, it was this motivation that kept him on his feet. He didn't need jealousy to master his clan's will, he simply needed to use what he believed, he needed to use his goals. He was none other than the child whom used his reveries to make into reality, because he was so optimistic that it was hard to stop him from doing what he wished. The crowd demanded for more, and Sasuto couldn't help but grin even more, it wasn't a grin of arrogance, it was an honest, positive grin that rarely came from him. He'd finally accepted those who adored him into his life, as a part of his life, but not in a bad way.

He was maturing, there was one point in time that he blocked anyone who tried to make a deal out of him out. But, that was different now. To follow their wishes, his left foot planted upon the wood, as he bounded off of it and allowed his hands to form a multitude of handseals with a slight obscure to their movement, as the exuberance known as chakra within him expanded throughout his spiritual physique, pushing itself up his throat and then transforming into flames as it exploded from his maw in the form of a massive sphere. The sphere careened into the skies, and exploded like fireworks, ashes and little embers falling to the flaxen earth, as the people roared.

Sasuto somersaulted backwards throughout the air, landing on in a handstand effortlessly, then pushing himself off the earth to land on his feet. His eyes proceeded to add one more tomoe to his two, his irises having matured completely to the third stage of the Sharingan. His smile was unlike anything he'd ever let anyone see, and that's what he wanted, he wanted to show people that he opened up, that he wasn't the loner that he once was. Sasuto looked up at the embers falling from the sky, allowing one to land beside his foot, as he narrowed his eyes at the glare of the sun beaming down upon the village he loved truly. He wanted to actually speak to people, and as he made his exit he actually did.

He smiled and waved at them, and then took his departure, going down to the bakery for a snack. He was indeed hungry from his expeditious training, it was plenty of work in which he could barely deal with. All of these strangers, no not strangers, friends, helped him become what he was today, someone happy.

"So, when are you going to apply for the Genin Exams?"A girl who seems to be eating lunch with Sasuto inquiries. Sasuto gazes towards the female with slightly large eyes to emphasize his wish to not answer such a question. A six inch wooden stick protrudes from his mouth, with an inch of it inside of his maw. He is eating a ball of sweetened rice, or simply, a riceball. "Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, a week from now, a month, I'm not particularly sure."Sasuto replies after thinking it through, and the girl nods. It turns out not to be just any girl, in specific, it's his younger sister, one year younger than him, Sasuna. Her hair is slightly lengthy, but is noticeably spiky and black. Her eyes are stormy cobalt, and her skin, unlike Sasuto's, is pale in pigmentation. "That doesn't sound pleasant."She pouts, somewhat, while nibbling on a grouping of chicken and rice within her mouth. Sasuto sighs, looking at her with silent emotions. "So, should we start training?"She asks, and he nods.

Sasuto stands up, placing down the container which once held five riceballs on a stick, but now nothing but small remnants of such a snack. His eyes suddenly darken, bursting with a crimson hue as three tomoes materialize into view of each iris. Sasuna's set of optics do the same, and they face eachother at either end of the area. Sasuto wears a short sleeved black shirt with a high collar, arm wrappings on his lower arms, black fingerless gloves and arm warmers. Additionally wearing black pants and black sandals, his outfit means all business. Sasuna's outfit is quite more simple, with a small amount of arm wrappings and ankle wrappings, a black short sleeved shirt with a high collar, and deep blue sandals.

Sasuna grins towards Sasuto, who simply gazes towards her, and then she speaks. "Let's get this started, eh?"Sasuna says, and Sasuto nods in reply. Both of them, as if on key, structure multiple handseals and allow a substantial surplus of chakra to boil upwards through their throat and explode from their maws in the form of gigantic fireballs. The two fireballs clash together, the air around the prosperous region of bright green verdant and fluorescent cobalt sky suddenly heatened up with such a collision, either one of the users being pushed back, their sandals grinding against the flaxen asphalt of the focal point of the 4th Training Grounds installment within Konohagakure no Sato, the affiliation in which defines where these two evenly powered siblings reside.

Sasuna allows a plume of signifigantly more powerful chakra from her mouth, expanding the ball of orange and red further than it was before. Sasuto is pushed back by at least three inches as his own fireball is blasted backwards in short time, before Sasuto allows a surge of chakra to engulf his incorporeal physique. Suddenly, the air heatens to a boiling point, Sasuna and Sasuto's focus fading away due to the humid and thick breeze flowing over them. The fireballs finally lose control, their detonation knocking back both of their creators. Sasuna skids across the earth, falling to her knees with both of her hands supporting her torso's ability to remain inclined. Sasuto literally rolls backwards, and then hits a tree with not enough velocity to knock him out, rather to briefly baffle him.

Both of them stand up, and propell forth in an expellant of momentum at an obscure. Sasuna makes the first move, shifting to the left and allowing her left foot to tilt from it's position on the earth, whipping her entire left leg to the right with swiftness, driving it into Sasuto's wrist, which helps him deal with the blow. Sasuto flings his entire body forth, wrapping his right hand around Sasuna's ankle as the rest of his physique plumes forth within inclining pace. His left fist meets her right hand, as he acrobatically flings his own left leg upwards, kicking her in the neck and driving his foot down upon her shoulderblade, then propelling himself upright with her, bringing his left foot down as he brings his right leg upwards, driving his right kneecap into her chin.

Sasuna is sent reeling backwards, falling on her back and skidding away some, but standing up toughly. Her thin but burly body is the reason for why she tanked this entire attack, with bravery still lingering in her garnet eyes. Sasuna rushes forth at a speed beyond Sasuto's level, which surprises him. Sasuna slides across the earth before Sasuto can react, slamming her right foot into the boy's ankle and knocking him off his balance sideways. Before he can have a second of free-fall, Sasuna shoots her left leg upwards, slamming her foot into his chest and sending him shooting up. Sasuna follows after him, punching the boy in the gut and then kneeing him in the left of his ribcage.

Sasuna shoots downwards towards the earth, a barrage of rapid alternating kicks striking him in the stomach and then one last stronger one, much like a dropkick, slamming him into the earth. Sasuto, having all the breath knocked out of him, heavily breaths, pain rushing through his body. "How did you..."Sasuto murmurs, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, despite the fact that he remains awake. "Lots of Taijutsu training."Sasuna replies with a grin, the difference between the siblings indeed big. Surprisingly, he noticed something was odd about this, Sasuna never trained, she said it herself, and there was no pain, and he would've been critically injured from that fall and all of those attacks. Sasuto lifts both of his arms up while on the earth, allowing a single seal to be inaugurated.

"Genjutsu: Release."Sasuto says, and for a second his line of vision goes blank, white, but then he comes into view of Sasuna, standing away from him. Judging by her sluggish movements, he was placed under the genjutsu after he beat her down. "So...huff......you broke it...damn..."She murmurs, and Sasuto grins. Both of them grasp hold of a kunai knife, and run towards eachother again. Sasuto performs a quick swing of his right arm, and in return Sasuna parries the blow, then flings her left fist towards Sasuto. Sasuto sees this incoming attack, shooting his foot up to block it, only to have his block interupted by a knee to the other side of his torso. Sasuto lets go of his kunai knife and then backflips twice, weaving handseals as he bounds off the earth backwards.

He bellows, "Fire Release: Mystical Fire Phoenix!"Sasuto unleashes six flames the size of baseballs from his maw, all of them homing down towards Sasuna. Sasuna flicks both of her hands together in blurring speed, forming the Ram handseal and vanishing in a plume of smoke as the fireballs crash down upon the terrace. "Water Release: Wild Water Wave!"A thin stream of rapidly coursing water explodes from Sasuna's maw while she is behind Sasuto, sending him rocketting across the meadow and slamming facefirst into a gathering of branches. Caught within the branches, he notices two shurikens coming towards him, but both veer off course in the opposite direction. The shurikens stab intot he tree from behind, the wires attached to it wrapping around Sasuto and binding him in place. Sasuna weaves more handseals at a brisk pace and allows a burst of flames to flow through her mouth and flow across the wire between her and her brother.

A massive explosion of flames rocks the precinct, but instead of seeing a burnt up Sasuto, she sees nothing but wires wrapped around the tree. "What the heck!?"Sasuna shouts, and then grumbles. She notices that whatever technique he used was an Academy technique, the Substitution technique or the Rope Escaping Technique. Suddenly, a stinging pain is felt in the focal point of her back, as she is sent flying high into the air. Sasuto appears infront of Sasuna in the flickering of a tempest of leaves. When he attempts to sidekick her in the stomach, he is surprised by Sasuna's unexpected kick to his stomach. Sasuto is pushed back, as he allows himself to free-fall into the shrubbery and disappear within the contours of the woodland.

An abundant amount of dull azure objects come into view, pieces of tree bark, from the right, left and front of her. Sasuna backflips twice while performing handseals, but before she can finish, the bark impales her. Suddenly, her figure explodes into water, and she disappears as well. Sasuto is within a deep amount of shrubs, while Sasuna remains near the top of a tree. Both of them spot eachother, flinging an exploding kunai. Sasuto's proves to be more accurate, because it passes by hers, slashing the exploding tag and causing it to detonate from being slashed into two. The explosion propels Sasuto's forth, knocking it off course, which is what Sasuto intended. Sasuna notices the incoming exploding kunai, and dashes out of the tree, right into the center of the meadow, high in the air as the tree she was originally at fractures into two from the explosion.

Sasuto leaps up towards her, then vanishes in a plume of smoke, as a couple of shurikens fly up at her from behind. Sasuna looks back, and sees a massive amount of clones. "The Haze Clone Technique..."She murmurs, unable to discern the actual Sasuto. Suddenly, three kunai knives shoot up towards her. Sasuna, being unable to avoid them, is entangled within the wires attached to the three. Sasuto bounds off from the branches, emerging through the greenery as a wave of flames courses down the wires, quicker towards Sasuna. Suddenly, a random senbon at pinpoint precision cuts the wires in half, seperating the flames and the actual wire itself. Sasuna huffs in relief, as Nakai comes into view.

"Play nice now, Sasuto."Nakai says in a mocking manner, as Sasuto scoffs. "She did it to me earlier, I managed to substitute before it occured."He admits. "Lucky bastard."She murmurs, unable to tear loose from the wires. Sasuto lands beside her, cutting the wires in half and helping her up. "Thanks..."She mumbles, glancing over at the boy for a small amount of time. "What?"He asks in a demanding way, wondering why she is staring at him for such a long time, in return, she shakes her head and looks away with her lips puffed together in exasperation. They decide to relax for awhile, Sasuto ends up falling asleep, and Sasuna checks her ninja tools, as Nakai perceives them.

While asleep, Sasuto dreams about how he first gained the majority of his jutsus that he knows today. First off was the Great Fireball Technique. He was five years old, a year after he started training. He understood chakra simply, knowing how it was a dull azure fluid like flame which coursed throughout anyone and everyone's physique through string like underpasses. Using this generic knowledge, he began to learn his first technique a week after beginning his rigorous training regime. He weaved handseals at a brisk pace, a surprisingly swift speed despite his age. A plume of chakra traveled throughout his throat and shot from his maw in the form of a fireball which was two times the size of a beach ball. Nakai supervised him, and grinned when he saw how powerful the boy's technique was, even using it the first time.

"Nice job, do it again."Nakai said, and Sasuto scowled, before smiling and structuring his fingers once more at a blurring rate of momentum, allowing his hands to whisk together to form a small hole by cupping his index finger and thumb to his mouth. Through the hole expelled a stream of flames which progressed into a conflagration tenfold the size of a beach ball. It exploded from the terrace and skid across the air, before vanishing into ashes and trickling downwards in a freefall of bright orange into the waters. He huffed, his chakra exhausted from such an inconceivably advanced technique for a C-Rank. Nakai clapped once more, and then stared towards Sasuna, who'd just arrived at the scene. Sasuna flinched a little when he looked back at her, her voice seemingly sweeter than honeydew melon, as she nervously spoke, "Is it fine if I train with you, Nii-san?"

Sasuto sighed, accepting that she wanted to spend some time with her older brother. He nodded, and she giggled, bringing her hands together and clasping them, tilting her head cutely, before jogging forth. "So, what are you learning?"She asks, politely. "Great Fireball..."Sasuto murmurs slightly, leaning downwards beside his younger sister to rest for a little bit. Sasuna had already known the technique, judging by how she began to rapidly flicker her two hands together, structuring the Horse and Tiger handseals with little difficulty. The dull azure vivacity within her incorporeal being known as chakra flowed throughout her, traveling through her veins, mainly her blood circulation. A plume of chakra flowed up through her throat and kneaded itself into flames as it expelled from her mouth, the fireball the same size as Sasuto's own. Sasuto widened his eyes, astonished.

"You already learned it?"Sasuto asks, still bewildered by her quick mastery over it, considering the fact that she shook her head in a reply to this question. "Nope! I knew the handseals, but that's all."She giggled affectionately, and Sasuto scowled in slight jealousy, but more proudness. Both of them whisk their hands together at a rapid speed, and together they spew an enormous flame from their spouts. Having once again tired themself out, they grin at eachother and then begin to rest. Nakai watched the entire time as they continued to master the technique, til the end of the day. Sasuto clearly remembered learning the Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique, as well. Beside Sasuna, he allowed handseals to be inaugurated by his nimble fingers, as chakra traveled upwards from his throat and shot from his mouth, at the last second, during the point in which the chakra was sucessfully kneaded into fire just as it left his mouth, the chakra split into multiple pieces.

The multiple pieces became fireballs, the size of an average tennis ball, six of them to be exact. The fireballs jetted forth at an unbelievable momentum, atleast half the speed of a bullet. Each of the fireballs detonate in midair above the same waters they were at two days ago, at the bay of thin copse logs behind the main Uchiha building. Despite his lack of remaining chakra, he allowed a barrage of flames in individual fireballs to spill from his mouth once more, this time rapidly pounding into a tree, allowing basins to form upon the base of it's fibrous material and set it upon fire. "Wow...this is exhausting...."He says, allowing his jet-black bangs reaching his chin to waver to the side slightly from their original location. Sasuto clasps his hands together as he allows his chakra reserves to take place.

The small conflagration within the focal point of his spiritual body expanded rapidly from the releasing of his chakra reserves. After feeling refreshed, his chakra begins to flow outwards from his mouth after he causes a massive amount of handseals to be formed from both of his hands. After inaugurating his chakra into flames as it expells from his gullet, six small fireballs shoot from his mouth at a rapid speed, then disperse. "Let's try something different..."Sasuto murmurs, as he flicks out shurikens, one inbetween each of his fingers. He flings the shurikens and weaves the handseals rapidly, then allows small fireballs to shoot from his mouth once more, engulfing the shurikens and concealing them as the fireballs shoot outwards. The fireballs then crash against the base of the tree, as the shurikens do too, as well as lacerating the thick copse.

Sasuna and Sasuto nod at eachother. Then, they weave the necessary handseals. Then, both of them shoot ten fireballs from their maw, as Sasuto flings shurikens into each one, the twenty fireballs the equivalent to the fire power of the Great Fireball Technique. Both of them collapsed to the edge of the bridge-like surface, Sasuto's arm wrapping around Sasuna's shoulders. "T-Thanks....Let's chill for now, kay?"Sasuna smiles at him, and Sasuto nods. Then was the manipulated shuriken, one of the most basic techniques he learned. He twirled around a Fuuma Shuriken within his grasp, and with substantial speed, he attaches a translucent wire to the fuuma shuriken, then flings the shuriken forth.

After doing so, he grasps firm hold of the wire within his hands, hooking the shuriken around a tree stump as he tungs the wire after it passes by the tree. The shuriken is wedged into the tree, but even then the boy isn't finished, he tugs at the center of the fuuma shuriken utilizing the wire, tearing the fuuma shuriken into four shrapnels, one of which stays wedged in the copse as the other three fly in different directions. The shrapnels slash off multiple branches in the treetops, and then lacerates tall trees nearby. He bounds off the earth, allowing himself to use the Shadow Shuriken in unison. He flicked another fuuma shuriken forth, another fuuma shuriken hidden below. The projectile whisked throughout the air with a breezing careen. As the wire attached to his fuuma shuriken is within his grasp, he waits for it to reach a yard away from the tree, then reveals the second shuriken with another wire. Intersecting his right and left arms, the shurikens seperate, one going the other way and fracturing a tree in half, as the other went left and slashed the tree in half.

A forceful tug from both of his hands resulted in eight shrapnels to shoot outwards at a rapid speed. Each of the shrapnels hit the base of a tree trunk with substantial precision. Sasuto exhaled lowly, allowing himself to come at ease. The resminiscence was indeed powerful. He kept remembering the techniques he'd labored upon for weeks on end. Manipulated Shuriken...Shadow Shuriken...Great Fireball...Mythical Fire Phoenix...Roof Tile Shuriken...So many..! He recalled the Shadow Shuriken Technique next. It was two days prior to him learning the Manipulated Shuriken technique, four weeks after he began his training regime. His brother had purchased a pack of shinobi weapons just recently, and he'd given the pack to Sasuto. Now, the boy found himself within a training meadow, as usual.

The grass was painted with fluorescent green, with massive woodlands all around, the fibrous material of wood extremely healthy. In the center bore a two foot high hill-like platform, stripped of verdant on it's walls, and tall grasses of circular volume. A spherical white target plate wass within the grasses, and the same plates were on various tree trunks, branches, and many other places in the meadow. Sasuto vanished, materializing in the center of the area while high in the air with a plume of flickering momentum of black contours. With a kunai inbetween each of his fingers, he discerned the world around him upsidedown, his legs high above him as he flowed upsidedown. His intersecting arms flicked outwards to his sides as the kunai knives flow downwards, ricochetting off various places in the precinct, lacerating target plates throughout the place.

Sasuto's meticulous optics briskly twitched back and forth, as he twirled around in midair, allowing his legs to then appear under him, as he landed on the focal point of the region, on one of the kunai knives that stabbed into the target plate on the mini-hill in the area. Sasuto's left arm shot up, his hand pushing the sleeve to his right arm up as a fuuma shuriken materialized into view, in the grasp of his right hand from a single plume of smoke. He rotated his right arm around, then let go of the fuuma shuriken rapidly, allowing it to jet forth at a high momentum. The cool thing about the fuuma shuriken weapon was that it was intended to be flexible in terms of strategy. With proficient use of his weaponry, Sasuto hooked a fuuma shuriken upon the one he had. The other fuuma shuriken became visible, as it began to slow down throughout midair. Both of the fuuma shurikens slammed into a tree.

"Perfect..."Sasuto murmured. Lastly, the Roof Tile Shuriken. He'd been visitting this trademark meadow of his, a month after the beginning of his training. The Uchiha imagined a dull blue shaping to his hands, as chakra coursed throughout his bloodstream, reaching every part of his body, having split evenly. With a swift performance of handseals, Sasuto allowed his hands to slam upon the base of a tree trunk. Various pieces of seemingly sharp tree bark allowed a tenor of cerulean to form around each of the pieces of bark and levitate outwards, then switch in it's position, the point staring into the contours of the forest, before Sasuto's concentration was halted, and the tree bark fell. "Sasutooooo!"A familiar voice called. It was his three year old sister, Sasuna, at the time. She wrapped her hands around his leg, having just learned how to walk not even a week ago.

Mizunae, the motherly figure of Sasuto came walking. She was/is his older sister, a Jounin. Picking up Sasuna, she grins at Sasuto. "Mind if me and your sister watch?"Her smile is reasurring, and Sasuto nods in a small amount of defiance towards the idea. He concentrates his chakra again, placing his palms against the fibrous material again, attempting to perform the technique once more, but this time it's more difficult. His chakra, being strained from wasting it on his other attempt. He claps his hands together, his bangs slightly inclining from the sudden movement, as he focuses on the ambience within him, his reserves of chakra refilling his overall pool of it. His entire body is rehydrated by the exuberance, as he slams his hands upon each tree infront of him.

The chakra is concentrated within the wood, and then the power itself consistently manipulates the form of whatever object which is being injected by chakra. His hands pull away from the bark, as slashes of bark levitate outwards. Sasuto intersects the middle of both his arms. Afterwards, he allows his arms to shoot outwards to the side of each of his hands. The pieces of tree bark shoot forth at a rapid speed, shoving themselves through the bushes. They disappear into the contours of the woodland, but that doesn't stop Sasuto from hearing each pieces of the tree bark impaling an object. And here in reality, back from memories, he stops reminiscence, and soon falls to sleep. He soon comes awake, gazing towards Sasuna, who has her head leaning on his right shoulder.

"Hey...wake up."He murmurs, nudging his right shoulder slightly. Sasuna awakens, smiling at him with narrowed irises. "Wanna go another round?"She asks sleepily, and Sasuto replies, "If you're up for it."Sasuna stands up and stretches with a long yawn, her hands folded together and her arms far over her head. Allowing her arms to rest at her sides, she gracefully bounds off the earth, backflipping twice and then skidding across the flaxen asphalt, a kunai within her hold. Sasuto stands there, a kunai within his grasp as well. Both of them allow their eyes to transform into crimson spheres with three tomoes in either iris. Their vision meets eachother, and they dash forth at the quickest speed they can accelerate. Sasuto leaps forth with a kick off the earth, his right arm brandishing at a swift speed, as he grinds his kunai knife into Sasuna's.

Sasuna gazes at Sasuto with a deceiving grin, before pushing forth strength as her kunai grazed up agianst Sasuto's. Sasuto shoots his other hand forth, slamming his palm into the base of her stomach and knocking the kunai out of her grasp as she flies backwards and tumbles. Sasuto allows his kunai to fall downwards, the sharp of the blade impaling the pavement. He allows a burst of speed to break from his feet, as he plumes forth at a great pace. Sasuna spins around, attempting to roundhouse kick him, but the roundhouse is countered by Sasuto's wrist. Sasuto leans downwards, pushing his pounding in pain arm upright, knocking Sasuna off balance. He leans downwards and then thrashes his body into Sasuna, causing her to fall down in a quick stagger.

Sasuna just barely stands back up, backflipping twice while structuring handseals. Before she even performs the technique, Sasuto already analyzes what it is. He counters the technique with his own. Seven small fireballs shoot from her maw at bullet speed, as Sasuto releases a massive orb of swirling flames. The smaller fireballs are absorbed by the large one, as it continues onwards, hurling itself towards Sasuna. Sasuna cartwheels out of the way, as shurikens whizz by both of her arms. Sasuto reels them back with wires, as the small projectiles stab into each one of her buttcheeks, making her squeal in pain. A wire wraps around her mid-torso, bringing her to the earth facefirst, immediately. When he thinks he captured her, and begins to rejuvenate his chakra source, a hardcore punch to the side of the head strikes him.

The punch is so powerful that it nearly knocks him unconscious, along with the fact she aimed diagonal away from his ear, a target which would usually render someone unconscious. Sasuto reels around, barely able to deal with the pain as his moves become sluggish. Even so, he's still quick enough to shoot his left foot upright and kick Sasuna her now free right arm. She shoots her left fist forth but he grabs it, then leans downwards and shoots up with his leg in the air. He kicks her in the chin, chucking her into the air with the attack. Sasuto flings a fuuma shuriken toward her, allowing it to pass by quickly. Just when she thinks it's safe, he splits the fuuma shuriken apart, allowing one of the three shrapnels to stab into the pouch on Sasuna's left buttock after the wire attached coils around her three times. The other shrapnels with precision, impale smoke bombs which Sasuto dropped. Sasuna slips her arms through the wire surprisingly, and then weaves handseals.

Sasuto swiftly inaugurates handseals as well, and with a backflip he clenches his teeth against the wire in his grasp, lets go of it from his hand, using his teeth instead, and then allows a stream of flames to burst through the smoke. The stream burns through the wire and proceeds towards Sasuna, who is away from the trap and in midair. She releases a rapid wave of water. "Wild Water Wave!"Sasuna shouts, "Dragonfire Technique!"Sasuto bellowed. The wave easily overpowered Sasuto's, and even after he releases the wire from the almighty grip of his teeth, he is unable to avoid the blast of water which knocks him back into a tree and ricochets him facefirst to the verdant. Sasuna lands infront of him, but suddenly Sasuto kicks her in the back in a flicker of contours, but this Sasuna is actually a clone, and that's confirmed when the clone disperses into water. "Damn...."Sasuto murmurs, just then, he looks around and sees a dully lit chakra.

"You're doing good."Sasuna calls out from far across from him. "You too...."Sasuto murmurs, then allows the wrappings around his lower arms to collapse, just as Sasuna does. Suddenly, a wave of shurikens flies from Sasuto as does Sasuna. The shurikens collide, deflecting eachother as Sasuna and Sasuto keep re-supplying the wave of continous shurikens with more of them materialized from a burst of smoke. Finally, they stop playing around, then whip a kunai at eachother, each with an exploding tag. Sasuto's kunai knife bypasses Sasuna's, slicing the paper in half in the process, as the explosion pushes Sasuto's towards Sasuna as she cartwheels twice to the side, then disappears in a plume of smoke followed by an incinerated log of wood as the kunai explodes.

Sasuto and Sasuna materialize infront of eachother, a tempest of leaves pushing their hair to the side. Sasuto shoots his right fist up, as Sasuna quickly counters it. They go into a continous barrage of parried and defended kicks and punches that bound right back at either one of them. Their power, being on an even level, makes the combat more dynamic as they elevate themselves to a newfound speed. They burst into rocket-like momentum which makes their own movements blind to their eyes of cardinal hue. Sasuto spins around at a blinding speed, his foot shooting down from above him. Sasuna defends the kick with one of her own from the lower ground, while balancing on her hands. Suddenly, Sasuna breaks into a handstand, spinning around as her legs extend outwards while she spins.

Sasuto backflips twice, bounding off the earth just barely, as Sasuna does too. In a flash, they both wield a fuuma shuriken. Sasuto swings his around, then allows it to careen from his grasp as it shoots across the air at a rapid speed. Sasuna does the same, and the fuuma shurikens collide. Suddenly, another fuuma shuriken appears behind both of theirs. The new fuuma shuriken was being controlled by a wire the entire time. They allow the other wireless fuuma shurikens to graze to bits, as the ones they wield fling towards eachother. Sasuto breaks his into shrapnels at the same time that Sasuna does. Sasuna's fuuma shuriken shrapnels graze Sasuto's arms and ankles, as does Sasuto's to Sasuna. They collapse to the earth, exhausted.

Even so, they keep trying to get back up. Nakai watches nearby, smiling at their hard labor. He materializes on the field of battle, in the center of both of them. "Why don't you fight me?"He asks, and they exchange looks, then the two teenagers nod in confidence. Nakai nods, his arms at his side with no current job to do. Sasuna goes in first, she dashes forth, attempting to punch Nakai, whom swings his left foot around, his leg diagonally grinding across her torso and pushing her back. After performing that kick, he spins around and sidekicks her in the gut, sending her tumbling back, cradling her middle torso with her arms, obviously in pain. Sasuto grunts, shooting forth, allowing himself to twirl around and swing his foot forth, into a wave of crows which easily bypass the attempted attack and allow Nakai to materialize behind Sasuto.

Sasuto shoots around, into the performance of a Genjutsu. The genjutsu is quite simple, but brings out the fear in Sasuto's heart, the fear of seeing his former best friend, Azusa, die. His eyes widen as the genjutsu ends, and his head arches downwards, as he breaths heavily, realizing that it wasn't real, even though it seemed like it. He shoots his entire body downwards as his head gazes up towards the bewildered Nakai. He kicks Nakai in the chin, knocking him into the air. Sasuna then leaps up, roundhouse kicking Nakai across the chest, sidekicking him as Sasuto releases a barrage of continous lightning speed kicks, axe kicking Nakai in the gut before he can reach the earth.

The attack itself exhausts Sasuto and his entirety, causing him to heavily breath as a result of performing two C-Ranked Taijutsu techniques, Shadow of the Dancing Leaf and Lion's Barrage. Nakai's eyes open, to reveal the Sharingan, as he stands up, brushing his body off, his movements slightly sluggish from being striked by all of those attacks. "We're all tired here, why don't we take a break?"Nakai asks. But for once, the siblings who are always arguing with eachother are on the same page. They shake their head, Sasuto's right arm extended outwards, nearly straight, with an open hand, and his left arm at his side, with an open hand. His legs are extended outwards, and Sasuna seems to be in the same stance too, her back against Sasuna.

"Nuh uh.."Sasuna says, and Sasuto gladly finishes the sentence for her, "The fight just started."They kept figthing on and on, but soon they become exhausted, just as Nakai said, and took a derparture, obviously too exhausted to continue, for now. It'd be a long while until they came back to this place.

Last edited by Eternal on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Chuunin
Chuunin
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Removal from the Sky   The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Uchiha Sasuto emerged through the crisp green shiers nearby, of emerald dazzling hue. The ground covered in verdant, and an opening in the center of the Training Ground revealing the flaxen dirt beneath the colossal streaks of grass cutting against the adolescent's toned ankles. With little effort, he pushed on through and brought himself to the center of the area. The mainly noticeable features about the Uchiha's physique is that he's thin, with a toned lean muscled body.

His hair is inky black, with one bang on each side of his face of spiky texture, going down to his chin. His hair is slanted and quite matted down, pointing to the back in the opposite direction, with short strands. His pigment is tanned, and he has diminished cerulean jewel like irises. Wearing a high collared black shirt with long sleeves going down to the bottom of his wrists, and a white pair of khaki like shorts with black sandals, Sasuto's apparel is fit for training and casual things.

Exhaling slightly and taking in the crisp inconceivable breeze within his reach, Sasuto brandished hold of a generic kunai knife, and he bounded off the earth, directing his point of view to perceive the focal point of the copse training log of 4 feet tall, two inches beyond his height. He allowed the kunai within his right hand's grasp careen downwards at a whipping zoom, ripping through the air and pinpoint lacerating such fine wood. Sasuto tilted in midair, allowing himself to view the world from an upside down view.

He brought forth five shurikens and hurled those as well with substantial proficient precision. The shurikens all perforated the log, other than one. He tilted back to normal vision and landed on the earth in a crouched position, allowing sooty detritus to descend upon his barely worn down black sandals. "Not done yet..."Sasuto murmured with effort to his step, and ran forth once more.

His determination brought him further into the midst of his rough training routines as he ricocheted off tree branches by jumping back and forth between the stupendous woodlands around him. Exploding tags and target markers were dangling off the trees, and the second that Sasuto leaped down upon one of the exploding tag marked trees and leaped off, a detonation blew the tree downwards. Sasuto cartwheeled to the side twice, and while upside down he flicked a fuuma shuriken from his grasp, allowing it to wedge into a tree rigged with five exploding tags, blowing it to near nothingness. His agility and his surprising grasp of reflexes were surprising indeed. His didn't let himself stop, because every time he'd stop it was more time wasted. He didn't have time to waste, he had to train til he became strong enough, strong as in the power which his family had. His family was one of the most famous in the Uchiha Clan, praised everywhere, and he wanted to be praised too. People already considered him a genius, a prodigy in the Ninja Academy. But he needed to keep that fame when he graduated. He was sure that he'd graduate, so sure that he began to rapidly whisk his two hands around.

His fingers structured to form a multitude of handseals, and he sprinted forth at the same time with expeditious momentum, the same speed in which a median athlete would have the consistency have. He leaped up upon a tree and two illusion like clones materialized.  As he back flipped off the abundant hazel branch, three Genin burst in laughter towards him. 'Rookie genin...fresh from the Academy...bastards.'Sasuto breathed from his mouth. He adjusted his vision to discern the three Genin, they were contemporary. "I guess the Uchiha kid is here taking up our space!"One genin said, he looked like a punk ass. His hair was dirty blonde, with a brown beanie hat covering the top of his cranium, pale skin and green eyes. He wore a green coat, white shirt, and a pair of black pants. His sandals were also deep cobalt, like the most of the Leaf shinobi. The other two were concealed in basically black cloaks. "We'll teach you a lesson! BITCH!"The two others said, and they ran forth, slower than the Academy Student before them. He shook his head, allowing his bangs to rock back and forth, as he hurtled forth. Breaking off into a jump, he spun around and roundhouse kicked one of them, as he then vaulted off the boy as he was falling, and clenched his hands against the other boy's extended leg. With a dash forth, he elbowed the boy in the gut, letting go of his leg at the same time to let him slam into the earth.

"DAMN YOU!"The beanie wearing asshole who was left jerked a kunai into his grasp, and hastened his pace, attempting to impale the Uchiha youth with the deadly weapon. Sasuto sprung out of the way with a duck downwards, and then drove his foot into the boy's ankle. The boy fell immediately, collapsing to the earth. "Don't take me for granted for my rank...scum."Sasuto muttered.

Sasuto retreived Ryo from the three Genin still unconscious on the floor of the Training Grounds, a substantial amount of it. He was releived that he may be capable of buying more ninja tools, but for now he didn't plan on such. With a bounding from the verdant, and a somersault throughout the breeze, Sasuto landed propped upon a thin tree branch covered in leaves. He dashed onwards, his vision steering clear for anything mysterious, meticulating and discerning the entire forest as he swooped by from branch to branch at great pacing.

Finally, he landed into the other part of the training ground with a descension from the last tree. He was capable of performing C-Rank techniques but it over-exerted his chakra, so he didn't do it much. Eitherway, with little effort, he allowed the incorporeal cerulean exuberance known as chakra flow throughout his physique, passing through the veins faster than blood. Soon, his chakra was evenly distributed throughout every aspect of his body, and then he whisked his hands together as his palms were clasped, allowing the Horse and Tiger handseals to be structured by the adept rate in which his fingers inaugurated themselves to meet the adolescent's need.

The Uchiha boy kneaded a large proportion of chakra, allowing it to travel upwards and burst from his maw, a sphere of swirling conflagration which stay stationary, unlike Nakai and his Mother's Great Fireball Techniques, where the stream of chakra providing such a massive fireball extended outwards and gave the fireball the ability to move and make distance. That technique would indeed be difficult for him, but Sasuto didn't want to give up right away. The chakra dispersed, and he huffed in exhaustion, already.

"I wanna become like them..."Sasuto murmured, and rested, tapping into his chakra reserves and then trying again. This time, he leaped off the edge of the bridge he was on, above the river seperating the two training grounds, with woodlands around too. While in midair, his fingers flicked together and formed a multitude of handseals, as he allowed chakra to come from his mouth once again, this time four spheres of burning, detonating attribute the size of baseballs spilled from his mouth, concentrated on one area within the river. They combusted within the river, and Sasuto fell down soon afterwards.

He didn't know the Water Walking technique yet, so he submerged, and with strong effort he emerged from the surface below the water, spitting out a small stream of water. Sasuto wanted to improve upon his Fire Style and learn of what his second element was. Unlike the rest of the Ninja Academy, what he did for training was vastly different. He didn't use those combat useless techniques for training, he used the deadliest techniques he knew, and the deadliest tools he had within his arsenal to complete his training regimen.

And so the Uchiha youth continued onwards with his training. He noticed that an abundant source of Genin was around now, but he didn't care, because they didn't bother him like those other crack-pipes, he considered them. Sasuto decided to stop training in terms of Ninjutsu, and he began training in Taijutsu like manor. With a whip of his right foot, his ankle slammed into the training log, causing little pain, but that didn't stop him. Sasuto backed up to avoid breaking a bone on such a simple tool for training, and he began to alternate between left handed and right handed punches directed towards the log of copse as fast as he could.

Sasuto also involved a curved kick from time to time, with the base of the surface beneath his upper foot smashing upon the training log. Sasuto cartwheeled, sidekicking the training log and leaping into the air with a daft backflip, whipping three kunai knives down at the copse with proficiency in his precision. With another flip throughout the air he landed downwards in a crouched position and bursted forth in an expeditious momentum. His right arm pulled backwards as he coiled his fingers up against his upper palm, clenching his hand into a fist and bringing forth his right arm. He thrashed his fist into the wood, causing intense pain in his fist, but leaving a basin within the log.

"Oww...."Sasuto chuckled, stretching his fingers a bit to try adjusting to the pain. 'Hope I didn't break a knuckle....'Sasuto thought to himself, optimistic of it. Even so, his training was paying off. Now one of the last things he had to do was incline his chakra level, reserves and control. For increasing his chakra level, Sasuto sat down and folded his legs together, clasping his hands together as well as he shut his eyes rapidly. Then, he began to distribute the chakra throughout his body quickly.

Afterwards, he began to fluxuate the chakra from the pores of his figure, but the chakra still wasn't strong enough to be visual. He didn't care about that, and so he went onwards with his ambitions. His chakra flowed outwards as he felt it stretching, to reach more of a mass. The fatigue being gained from this intensified with every coming second, but Sasuto didn't let such a thing stop him. After an hour or so, he finally stopped, and began to focus on chakra control. The first and foremost thing was attempting to decrease the density of his physique by expelling chakra to his feet, in order to surface the water of the training grounds.

After that, the struggle was to keep the chakra at a consistent level that wouldn't cause the adolescent to sub-surface and what not. Sasuto stripped himself of his white shorts and black long sleeve, only leaving his black pair of shorts and a pair of black sandals. He rushed across the water as he structured the Tiger handseal and kept it up, still running across, and feeling the water dangle at his heel. He decreased the amount of chakra being focused and continued to run across the water successfully.

The second he reached the other end and fell upon the ground he immediately collapsed within exhaustion on his face, still proud of his hardwork. With little difficulty he continued to dash across the river back and forth with determination, his understanding of chakra becoming better as he went back and forth with a smile on his face. Genin cheered towards him for his prowess, and he leaped from the water, somersaulted in midair and landed on the earth below, for once not being so evading of friendship.

So, Sasuto went back to his normal training spot, with a bare amount of people who discerned his hardwork. They often offered him treats and what not for his labor, his labor to become stronger. He wanted to use this power he was gaining in order to defend the people he cared so much about. With a noticing of his surrounds, Sasuto leaped to prop himself upon one of the copses below to impassively meticulously scrutinize the area about, flourishing two kunai knives by the precinct beyond the handle.

He flicked the kunai knives with exactness, allowing them to lacerate the broad woodland nearby, leaving a prompting mark upon the tree. His exhaustion was indeed noticeable upon his frame, as he didn't feel like doing this much more. Finally, evening began to come, and the squawking of the birds nearby came to end and the region before him became fluorescent reddish violet hue. With sleepiness in his eyes, Sasuto left the area

Today was a simple day for the Uchiha as he traced back his steps proficiently upon the training grounds he found himself confined within the day before. His eyes discerned with keen senses, meticulously gazing towards his brother, whom stood near the focal point of the crisp sun glinted precinct. His brother wasn't doing anything, really. He was about to ask his brother something, when the cloaked man vanished, like a flock of crows. Ambling himself forth, Sasuto met the dirty asphalt that covered the ground below the copse tall logs within the center of the area. "What to do today?"Sasuto murmured with interest to his questioning, it was boring to solo-train, and although people figured he was famous, they liked to train within groups of weak people. Sasuto leaned downwards, crouching and then bounding off the ground backwards, somersaulting throughout the air to tilt upside down and whisk his hands together in a flash, allowing them to clasp together at the end after forming the necessary handseals needed for the upcoming technique.

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!"

Sasuto bellowed, allowing the roaring sphere of conflagration to burst from his mouth, originally a thin stream, but progressing into the size of a colossal beach ball, but much more destructive. The stream expanded outwards, due to his chakra control, as the sphere compacted against the woodlands and detonated into flames. Sasuto rotated from seeing the world in an opposite vision, and landed upon the earth in a crouched position, skidding across the ground with one of his hands upon the debris. He brought forth his left hand, hurtling a kunai knife into his grasp, and careening it to his other and then brandishing it very tightly. He bounded off the ground, lacerating the training log nearby and cartwheeling twice, flinging three shurikens from his grasp and then whipping a fuuma shuriken with keen marksmanship.

"Hey you!"Some bastard Genin with a wool hat shouted, limping into the area.

"Not again..."Sasuto muttered, turning and looking towards the Genin, the same boy who challenged him and got taken down effortlessly. He had bandages all across his face, but his physique was full of stalwart indignation directed towards the adolescent who was originally minding his own business. "I'm gonna fight you again! This time you aren't going to take me down so easily, either!"The boy shouted within a roar in his voice, it was clear that by his short sentiment which hinted pain meant that he really didn't want to fight. The boy weaved handseals, and a massive amount of illusions gathered to surround Sasuto. Each and every illusion was a mirror image of the actual boy, but the actual one was somewhere inside, planning his attack.

Through a small crevice between the gathering of clones, a tag attached to the end of a kunai shot forth at an obscuring rate of momentum. Sasuto cartwheeled three times, suddenly being punching in the jaw, staggering somewhat from the head-on attack. He attempted to roundhouse kick a couple of the illusions, but the boy had already retreated, hiding within the safety of his clones. "Exploding Tag Formation!"A faraway voice shouted, and the exploding kunai that Sasuto originally evaded detonated behind the boy, sending him flying forward and tumbling across the ground, his head driving into the soft dirt. He stood up, wiped his face, and clenched his teeth.

"You're done!"Sasuto yelled within irritation, allowing his hands to rapidly flash together and then clasp his palms together, as four blasts came forth, fireballs. The nearly unstoppable spheres exploded across the training ground which'd just became a battle arena for the two, as the real Genin was struck, and the clones dispersed. Sasuto rushed forth before the boy could run, driving his right fist into the boy's jaw by then. Following up with that attack, he backhanded the shit out of the boy, whipping him around twice, then elbowing him in the gut with dexterity. Before the Genin could drop to the ground, or even let out a sound, Sasuto leaped into the air, spinning around and extending his right leg outwards, roundhouse kicking the kid in the rib cage and sending him corkscrewing into a tree.

His lackeys gathered around him, but they weren't even bothering to stare at Sasuto or challenge him, they hefted the beat down boy on their shoulders and ran off at a brisk pace. With a wiping of the sweat on his forehead, Sasuto went on with training. He sat down and began to meditate in an ancient fashion, emerging himself within the reverie materialized by the incorporeal dark cerulean exuberance within his mental physique known as chakra. Sasuto imagined he was fighting himself, the exact same as him, but the only difference was that one of them had light in their eyes, an undying light that would always emerge through the darkness, no matter how much it was suffocated within such a matter, that light being within the true Sasuto's being. The fake Sasuto, the mirror image full of detestation and hatred defined by eyes of no particular pattern or identification to their cardinal inheritance.

Bewildered by this sudden dream like situation, Sasuto ignored such odd differences, and sprinted forth, allowing his foot to elevate upwards, only to be caught and take a punch to the face afterwards. Her skid across the pure inky black floor around him, and bounded off the ground and towards the mirror image, which stood there with arrogance. A flick of it's wrist and a kunai escaped it's palm, stitching Sasuto's arm and stunning his aerial movement. The mirror image leaped upright, uppercutting Sasuto back upon the floor and then crushing his chest with it's firm footing. "A-Argh...."Sasuto murmured, and another kunai careened forth, but this time he wasn't so lucky, it was headed for his cranium, splatter, and he woke up from his nightmare he'd underwent during his meditation.

"Weird.."Sasuto sighed in relief that he was alive. He afterwards, departed.

Sasuto sat near the edge of the crisp azure water of the training grounds, his eyes shut with his hands clasped together and his legs folded diligently. WIth cunning focus, Sasuto tranced off into the spiritual world. The effervescence of cerulean hue known as chakra started at the focal point of his incorporeal physique, and then spread outwards to cover his inner self's entirety. He fluxed the chakra throughout his body, allowing small portions of it to travel to other precincts of his body, and thus incline the chakra in a certain place. This chakra control was un-average for an Academy Student, but all of Sasuto's training paid off. His hard work gave him the possession of something that other students didn't have, and that was strength. Sasuto came to the vision of the pores throughout his body, highly up close. From there, he split the chakra into very small portions with meticulous precision, and allowed them to flow through his pores and then once more combine to create a deep turquiose tenor of pure chakra.

Surely he was imagining this, but he continued onwards to reverie again. With a back flip performed throughout the void world, nothing but blackness on the floor, the sky and the background, Sasuto had nothing to interfere. Such levels of chakra control he showed were only for those that were proficient, but he was beginning to elevate to such a level, which was astounding for his age. He clapped his palms together and structured his fingers and hands at a brisk pace in order to inaugurate the hand seals required for the said technique he was about to control. With a small portion of chakra from each part of his body expended, these pieces of chakra all traveled upwards throughout his throat.

"Great Fireball Technique!"

At that point, the chakra emerged from his maw in the form of a small stream, which progressed into a colossal form, a conflagrating sphere. The stream extended outwards, becoming horizontally inclined with each passing second, as the Fireball bursted forth. It was taking more chakra to keep this up, but it lasted for a short while before Sasuto exhausted himself.  His fatigue was very high after performing techniques, to the point where he needed to rest. He retreated to meditation once more, discerning his soul's chakra. The chakra, unlike before, was now like a baseball with blue fire engulfing it in terms of shape, and it floated close, in the "midair" of the void world which Sasuto reverie'd as the world where everything was viewed by the entity of chakra. Sasuto honestly wanted to learn more about chakra, but how? He figured day dreaming wouldn't do much, but he ketp on doing it anyways. After awaking from his meditation, which was more like a nap, he got up and started training himself in Taijutsu.

Targetting the five training logs in the focal point of the area, Sasuto hurtled forth, his feet moving slightly quick, with the rest of his body as he bounded off the ground and sidekicked one of the training logs. Balancing chakra to fit his needs, the chakra stopped gravity from taking affect, in which his foot remained planted upon the copse of the log. From that point, he swiftly curved his feet around with the rest of his body, hooking the upper part of his foot around the near top of the training log. At that point, he allowed his foot to jet from the second training log, and slam the base of his foot upon the first one. Using that as a propellant, Sasuto leaped into the air, raising his leg to elevate high over his skull, as his leg descended downwards, smashing the base of his foot upon the training log. A ringing pain coursed throughout his body, but atleast he knew that he was capable of something other than Ninjutsu.

Sasuto leaned downwards in a crouched position, allowing his entire figure to burst forth in sudden speed, zig-zagging from the right to left and suddenly stopping infront of a tree, within three to five seconds. He spun around, roundhouse kicking the tree with half of his strength, then horse kicking the tree without a second thought or gaze backwards, propelling off the tree to front flip onto the ground with proficient capability. He turned to face the tree, then dashed forth again, allowing a barrage of punches to impale and smash into the tree with large momentum packed behind each and every, he haymakered the tree, then uppercutted it with his right fist, then brought back both of his arms to sidekick the small section of the woodland with his right leg. Sasuto brought his right foot back, slamming it upon the earth and backflipping twice, with the last sending him flying high into the air.

With a rush of handseals noticed, at a brisk blinding momentum, he performed the last handseal and let loose five spheres of burning destruction, five fireballs which had been noted as part of the Mystical Fire Phoenix Technique. With little emotion, as the last conflagration sublimated multiple tree branches, Sasuto threw a fuuma shuriken with whatever strength he had in him. The fuuma shuriken wedged within the burning tree, which, soon burned to nothingness. Sasuto huffed, having exhausted himself in the midst of training, and deciding to relax.

"This training doesn't seem useful...at all.."Sasuto muttered, his thoughts racing throughout his mind. With despair in his voice, he didn't notice up until now how useless it seemed to train for nobody.

He had his mother and his brother to protect, but they were able to protect themselves, right? Both of them were stronger than him by a longshot, and no matter how much he trained, they just kept on getting stronger? But how, how did they surpass the limits that keep on pushing him further and further away from him? Sasuto knew they were his family, but he didn't feel at home to be so....weak. Sasuto thought he was great for being a strong Academy Student, rank didn't matter if he wasn't strong enough to face reality. With a shaking of his head, he tried not to let this spell of depression get to him, but it was no use, hiding such horrible sentiment was not possible much anymore. He thought that fighting trees and beating up arrogant Genin would do good, but in the end he realized it didn't at all. Sasuto realized he didn't have power.

"No matter how much I try to push this sadness away...it comes back..."Sasuto murmured, on the verge of tears from such a pain flowing throughout his body. He stood up, the world becoming crazed with unimaginable images from the depression that turned into dementia. "I told Nakai that I'd become stronger..I'd become stronger to the point where I'd be able to protect him and ma....He didn't believe me.."Sasuto murmured, his voice growing with a jealous detestation towards his brother. Such jealousy was turning in hatred directed towards his family, directed towards the people who could become potential friends, but no longer could they when they saw how hateful he'd become.

With a clenching of his fists, Sasuto allowed his right arm to rush forth, slamming his four knuckles against the copse trunk of a tree. With a discern of abhorrence towards the tree and the rest of the world, Sasuto finally lost it, he dropped to the ground, silently. With thoughts running through his mind, one of them was him speaking to Nakai. It was him requesting to train with Nakai. Nakai refused, but at last he finally accepted. Sasuto had ran at him, and attempted to knee him, but Nakai in return avoided it, with not even a second thought to the ongoing spar. He tried to haymaker Nakai, and Nakai avoided that as well. This occured a week before his fight with a genin of the Hyuuga clan, Mizaki. He didn't consider her his rival at all, but he hated her and the rest of those bastards for making him look weak, after all of the training he'd done throughout his time.

Sasuto couldn't bear to stand up, he didn't have the will power to do so, and he was exhausted from the fruits of training. After a half hour nap, he finally stood up, and decided to stop moping over his losses. He didn't have high hopes for winning, but he had hopes for surpassing his predeccessors. He continously threw shurikens and kunai towards the open field, leaning to lacerate the woodlands nearby, which didn't interest him at all. With a cartwheel to the side, and a skid across the ground in a crouched position, he flung a fuuma shuriken, which veered over course, tilting to become a curved direction, stabbing into the tree bark.

He decided to do which he mostly avoided in his Chakra, Ninjutsu and Bukijutsu training, Taijutsu. if he couldn't use Ninjutsu or Bukijutsu to his advantage, like his fight with Mizaki, how the hell would he win a close combat battle? His adrenaline pushed him forth as he bounded off the earth and thought about going faster, faster than he ever had, spinning within midair to roundhouse kick the breeze, and then fling his hand forth in the form of a tightly clenched fist afterwards. Training alone was miserably boring, and it was nearly impossible for him to even do anything alone. He needed someone's help, or else he'd be doomed to depression.

After performing a complete spin, Sasuto's left arm flicked forth, his left hand clenched within a fist aswell, as his knuckles zoomed across the air, and then he rose his arms above his head as he descended onto a branch to a tree. Sasuto somersaulted off the tree, swinging his leg from above his head downwards swiftly, performing a crippling axe kick and then somersaulting throughout midair again, and with his other leg he thrashed his left foot upon the earth. It was indeed painful, because he'd harmed himself with the falling blow, but he didn't let that stop himself. He crouched downwards, his hands planted against the earth firmly, and with a lifting of either heel of his, Sasuto broke off into an expeditious momentum, weaving around the training log which was his destination in the first place, backhanding it with the back of his left wrist, and then bringing his right leg upwards, thrashing his foot upon the training log.

Sasuto broke off into a rapid barrage of punches, his knuckles colliding against the refurbished copse as his eyes burned with adrenaline and stalwart capability. At last, he brought his left arm backwards to his side as he pushed his entire body forth, his right elbow slamming into the hazelnut object. It felt good to be so fast, so agile. The adolescent Uchiha boy found himself at exhaustion from such effort, and he sat down to regain his breathing ability. He noticed a flash of contour materialize before his meticulous azure optics. The fixture of his vision proceeded to make out the design of his brother's focal point, Uchiha Nakai. "What?!"Sasuto was bewildered by his sudden appearance. A tempest of rotating fresh leaves surrounded his brother, before descending to the earth, the chlorphyllic arts of nature absent of kinetic vivacity.

"Well...I decided to stop being a jackass for work and help you train, how about it?"Nakai's smile was dazzling as he brought it upon his physique. Sasuto was still hiding his hateful sentiment, was this a curse of his? He was happy that his brother would train him, but even so, why not earlier? Why didn't he take off at least one mission of his ANBU career back when Sasuto was younger to help out their mother with training him? He didn't understand it, was it for the money, the fame? What the hell was it for!? Oh well, Sasuto allowed such an outlook to fade from his thoughts, for now.

"Do you know how to walk on water?"Nakai asked, and Sasuto nodded. Nakai sighed, allowing his hands to suddenly formulate together, inagurating his fingers and palms in different locations to create handseals at a brisk and proficient pace and accuracy. Multiple plumes of smoke materialized around his figure, three of them to be exact, as black crows gathered together and formed replicas of Sasuto's brother. "Fight these clones, it'll help you train your Taijutsu and speed, but at the same time they won't be very strong, I purposely put a lack of chakra within their forces..don't worry."Nakai spoke the last part, mainly because Sasuto's face showed all over that he was anxious of this challenge.

Sasuto stood upon his feet, and he backflipped twice. "No techniques, no ninja tools, you may begin."Nakai murmured, and somewhere in his mind, Sasuto felt deja vu, but it wasn't the time to mourn over a fight he couldn't help but lose for his lack of experience. The boy sprinted forth, his feet nearly silent, as he elevated his entire body, his left foot hooked forth, thrashing into one of the Crow Clone's ribcage, or at least he thought, before he noticed it'd avoided with an obscure of speed. The two other clones closed in, one backhanding Sasuto across the face, as the other knee'd him in the chin, knocking him upon the earth, however the strike didn't harm him, that much.

It had enough momentum behind it to knock him down, but not enough strength to hurt him, unique. Sasuto rushed forth even quicker than before, attempting to strike the Crow Clone once more, this time with a rising left knee, but it dodged again. This time, Sasuto was ready, he extended his lower leg outwards, swiveling his right foot beneath him in a rotation across the terra firma below. His foot thrashed into the clone's kneecap before it could avoid, causing the crows to disperse and then relocate themselves three feet from the boy. Sasuto slammed his foot into the ground, and precognatively flinged his arm into the Crow Clone's throat, and before the crows could revert from their transformation, Sasuto clung his fingers against the neck of the clone and spun around, thrashing his foot into it's ribcage with a roundhouse kick of agile experience.

He at last spun his entire body, keeping his grip, and elbowed the Crow Clone with his right arm, adding momentum behind the attack, along with power, enough force and power to send the Crow Clone slamming into the ground and then vanishing into crows which flew off into the tree tops. Now only two Crow Clones remained, and their speed elevated even higher than he could go. One rushed beside him, sidekicked him into the other one by slamming it's heel into his side, and then allowing the other one to sock him in the jaw. He noticed that these clones were all speed, no strength, but the hits were adding up. Sasuto knew that Nakai was hinting something to him from the beginning when he mentioned speed along with the description of their training. He was saying to use fast hits, but unlike him, pack power behind them at the same time like Sasuto did to defeat one of the clones.

Sasuto leaned downwards, closed his eyes for a brief moment as one of the crow clones ran towards him, extended his legs outwards, bent his right arm, clenching his right hand into a fist, and then allowing his left arm to rest behind him, with an open palm and tensed muscles as he bursted forth in a blur. He suddenly released a barrage of consequtive punches which alternated between his left and his right hands, a speed which the intermediate levelled crow clones couldn't handle. He counted the hits in his head, and after reaching fifteen, he quickly stepped back and pushed all of the momentum and force into his right arm as his elbow thrashed into the Crow Clone's jaw and throat. The Crow Clone lost it's balance, tumbling backwards as Sasuto huffed in exasperation, but wasn't done yet.

His eyes adjusted to perceive the last Crow Clone, he was going to surpass his predeccessors, that was his goal, his reverie, his reality! Sasuto sprinted forth at a blinding speed and a low body, as he skid across the ground, materializing beneath the Crow Clone and shooting his right leg up at full course. His foot slammed into it's chin, sending it shooting into the air and spiralling in midair, and just as it began to descend, and was in the period of time between descending and ascending, in the three second time period after he bounded off the earth towards the clone, he'd reached it. and he'd release a burst of punches and kicks upon his target, striking every notable part of the clone's physique which would be hurt the most, and before the clone could reach the ground, Sasuto spun around, and dropkicked the clone in it's stomache, it's back arching downwards as it's spine slammed into the earth, and it dispersed.

Sasuto huffed, exhausted by such labor, his vision darkening as contours found their way to his senses. He'd exhausted himself to beat those three clones. They were just clones, and they were weakened on purpose by Nakai. What kind of shit was running through his mind to make him think he could kick Nakai's ass just because he could beat the clones that were intentionally weakened by the beginning of the brawl? Sasuto's irises bursted to life as he clenched his forehead with his rgiht hand, he was doing it again, shelling his jealousy and depression directed towards Nakai with training and bright happiness. He was so used to these masks of sentiment that he believed they were his true emotions. He needed to use a Taijutsu ability just to win the match, damn. Sasuto mumbled under his breath that had to do with something that mentioned being weak, and then he blacked out.

He'd promised himself and others that he'd surpass his mother and brother in order to protect them with the strength he gained, but they were so far ahead of him, he needed one thing before he'd gain this strength, the Sharingan. He didn't just want it, he truly needed it, for this depression and hopelessness would never go away until he unlocked it. Sasuto told himself that he'd never let himself feel useless, no, be useless again, and thats when his eyes formed to become cardinal spheres of indignant effervescence. Two tomoes within each pupil came to existence, as he for once, has the strength to keep this promise. "I'm going to train even harder...."Sasuto murmurs with ambition, before passing out.

Sasuto flowed across the deep verdant at a momentum which made him an obscure. He'd been currently making laps around the Hidden Leaf, by orders of his brother, to work on his speed and stamina. He'd been huffing quite alot, to the point he collapsed upon the terrain in exhaustion. His hair had noticeably grown longer, mostly his bangs. Along with that, he wasn't wearing the same long sleeve black shirt with a high collar and white shorts, instead he was wearing something more...unique in his eyes. Anyways, he'd picked up his speed as fast as he could, determined to surpass the female Mizaki, in anything he had, and he was trying to advance with the doujutsu Sharingan. He bounded off the ground, performing a showy somersault throughout the air, followed by a massive barrage of kicks within the breeze, before allowing his foot to hook downwards and thrash into the shrubbery below him.

He witnessed incoming shurikens, and thought to himself about when Nakai said this was going to be an obstacle course, which he didn't mind at all. He allowed his optimistic bright azure blues to dilate and melt into a garnet cardinal red hue, a single tomoe coming to life. He swiftly countered the incoming shurikens by brandishing his own with a flick of his right wrist. The shurikens of Sasuto's dwelling deflected Nakai's thrown ones, as Sasuto bounded off the earth, being blown further into the course by an exploding tag trap triggered by his previous movements. Sasuto's new outfit was a bewilderment. He wore a short sleeved jet-black shirt with a high collar. On his lower arms were pure white arm wrappings concealing gray wristbands with fuuinjutsu seals written upon the fibrous material, enabling the ability to quickly summon shurikens if the specialist needs such.

Below his waist, Sasuto wears thin black pants going down to his mid-ankles, and the parts of his ankles which are out in the open due to the pant's lacking in length are covered by leg wrappings of pure white hue as well. He wears black sandals along with this outfit, and has a back pouch on his left buttock, with a black kunai pouch on his right thigh. Anyways, the man bounded off the earth, allowing his foot to collide with a crow clone which materialized out of the blue. His eyes flickered back and forth, as he backhanded another crow clone. The crow clones dispersed into actual crows, which flocked towards him, pecking him til he fell to the earth. When he finally gained an opening, he shoo'd some crows away, endured the pain long enough to structure his hands in a flicker of brisk speed, the Ram handseal being performed quickly, as Sasuto triggered the Body Flicker technique, materializing behind the flock of crows and then beginning to weave handseals once more.

An eruption of flames in the form of a massive sphere spilled from his maw, consuming the crows and careening towards more things within it's path, destroying small bushes, knocking over trees, and destroying Nakai's shadow clones along the way. Sasuto procceeded forth until the massive fireball vanished into thin air, and then picked up the pace, his body shooting up into the air to catch a shadow clone off guard. He slammed his foot into the shadow clone's ribcage, then spun around, his foot still hooked on the middle of it's chest, as he rammed his foot into the shadow clone's neck, tilting it's neck with a painful position. Suddenly, he rose his left foot, the one he used to break the shadow clone's ribcage, and thrashed his foot downwards into the shadow clone's skull, sending it flying to the earth and vanishing in a plume of smoke.

Sasuto grinned, and he dashed onwards to the final area of the forest in which took place his obstacle course in which his brother created for him to train his stamina and speed. His brother materialized into the focal point of the bright vermillion meadow before Sasuto's eyes, allowing his own eyes to match Sasuto's, only to have the difference of two more tomoes being within each optic, which discerned it's fixture upon Nakai's little brother. Nakai smiled, and with a nod, he rushed forth towards Sasuto. Sasuto flung his right foot outwards, but Nakai was far more advanced in speed and power than his shadow clones and crow clones, that's for sure. He sidestepped and dashed forth to Sasuto's side, flinging his right fist towards Sasuto's chest. Sasuto brought his arms upright in a criss-cross formation at the last second, the fist pummeling into his arms and moderately harming his right arm on top, and at the same time knocking him back with such force put behind the fluently planned attack.

Sasuto slid across the ground on his butt, allowing his arms to move from their position as he suddenly rolled backwards and then catapulted off the ground the second he managed to allow each of his heels to reach the verdant. Nakai leaped up as well, and Sasuto attempted to fling his left leg outwards, but Nakai grabbed it, literally swinging him around and then after two swings in front of him, elbowed Sasuto onto the ground. Sasuto rolled across the ground sideways, and glanced up to see five hazardous baseball sized conflagrations roaring towards him. Sasuto had the air knocked out of him from the elbow, so the only thing he could do was manage to dilate his pupils in bewilderment towards the incoming death of his.

Suddenly, a black cloak flushed over Sasuto's eyesight, blinding him and leaving him to rely on his ears and his sense of touch and smell. The black cloak smelled of strawberry perfume, and he immediately recognized it as his foster mother, Mizunae. She'd came to train with them as well? This kept getting better by the moment, Mizunae had allowed her hands to clasp together multiple times in a matter of seconds to structure the necessary handseals, as a vortex of water exploded around her and her foster son in the form of a tornado of water which lacked such the liquid inside. The fireballs exploded against the Water Encampment Wall technique, created by Mizunae, as she weaved more handseals. Her maw opened, as a blast of water firing at the speed of a bullet emerged through the wall of water, flying towards Nakai.

Nakai quickly replied to the technique, allowing a large red beast's ribcage to materialize around him, it's boney arm punting Sasuto into the edge of the wall, in which the swirling water hit him multiple times, before sending him flying into a tree. Sasuto stood up, weaving handseals and inhaling a substantial amount of chakra,  releasing it in the form of seven conflagrations the size of medium apples, with shurikens imbued into each single fireball. The fireballs all collided against the cloak in which Nakai wore, setting it on fire and getting many shurikens stuck within it. Nakai was starstruck, frozen, too. Sasuto was astonished, and then when he dashed forth, an explosion reverberated the terrain, knocking Sasuto off his feet and sending him tumbling backwards.

Sasuto gasped, he'd gotten himself into a fight between two strong ass people, and why? It was utter stupidity. He clenched his fists and stood up, allowing his eyes to focus, and become crimson. He rushed forth, allowing himself to flicker across the terrace, and appear beneath another clone of Nakai. He kicked high upright, hitting it within it's chin and sending it flying up. He vanished and materialized in an obscure of momentum, trapping the clone in a barrage of punches and kicks, before he could land the last blow, a fist slammed into his cheek. Sasuto ricochetted off a tree after being sent flying by his mother, whom weaved handseals soon after her strike.

"Sasuto, show me the fruits of your training!" She clamored, releasing a massive sphere of flames, just as Sasuto did, instinctively. Both of the fireballs clashed, allowing a roar of flames to erupt within the verdant, literally torching it down to the size normal patches of grass would. Even so, Sasuto was completely determined, and he'd allowed a plume of chakra to burst from his fiery innards, tenfolding the power of the fireball as it surged forth. Mizunae pushed a small amount of her chakra into it, causing the fireball to become twenty times it's original power, and overbearing Sasuto's own fireball. He was unable to pull anymore forth, due to chakra exhaustion, and plus he was fatigued. Nakai appeared in a flicker of speed at Sasuto's side, pushing chakra into his sphere and allowing both spheres to explode, knocking the three shinobi back. Nakai grasped Sasuto in midair, holding him tight, as they tumbled across the earth.

Sasuto was supposed to be happy, that was the family's plan, but it didn't work. He wanted to train harder, so hard that he'd be able to someday beat Mizunae or Nakai, but that day was still far off, and he knew it. His depression was lacking, which was good, and instead of being jealous, the two of his predecessors motivated him to become a better person, a better shinobi. His eyes were maturing, he could feel it. But for now, he needed some rest. Together, the family departed back to their home, awaiting for training to come the next day. [ 15560 words, 125 XP Gained, using 55 to gain 1 SP, leaving me with 70 XP left from this training post. Also requesting three tomoe, second element, second element mastery and third element, part of the roleplay above. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Removal from the Sky   The Raven's Removal from the Sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Raven's Removal from the Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Hi no Kuni :: Konohagakure :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: